Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin - page 19. (Read 76477 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
April 22, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

Of course they still accept your BTC once the scam is done. Keep going. Send money. People love to lose money.

Such IPO
Much BTC
Very scammed

Can you explain exactly how it is a scam? Everything I've read seems pretty positive.

But coming from a guy with bid red scammer under his name, I assume you know about scams since it's what you do, so please enlighten us.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
April 22, 2014, 04:28:33 PM

Of course they still accept your BTC once the scam is done. Keep going. Send money. People love to lose money.

Such IPO
Much BTC
Very scammed

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
April 22, 2014, 04:27:22 PM
Who says officially that it is sold out? neither of their websites have announced that it is over allready.

They bought there own coins with mastercoin and now they're trying to sell them for Bitcoin! Can someone with an IQ that's not invested in this help me out pleeeeease!?Huh?

!!!! clever
Vod is a liar
April 22, 2014, 04:27:09 PM
Are you able to buy some? People been saying it's sold out.

I'll sell you some buddy  Wink

How much ea? I have 60 BTC I was going to spend on it.
Activity: 531
Merit: 260
Vires in Numeris
April 22, 2014, 04:26:37 PM
I believe you can still buy Maidsafecoins via BTC. Payment via MSC has sold out their allocated share.

I suspect not. New BTC are likely to be returned later. The statement of 30 days OR until sold out, likely stands.
Vires in Numeris
April 22, 2014, 04:24:46 PM
I do agree 40% is excessive and perhaps suggests they badly underestimated real interest in this project.. speculative greed aside. It'll be interesting to see how many do just look to sell their safecoin.. Hopefully the majority are genuine and not speculators..but we do know there are many greedy shisters in all flavours of currency ATM, only volume in markets can control that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 22, 2014, 04:24:11 PM
I believe you can still buy Maidsafecoins via BTC. Payment via MSC has sold out their allocated share.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
April 22, 2014, 04:23:51 PM
Who says officially that it is sold out? neither of their websites have announced that it is over allready.

They bought there own coins with mastercoin and now they're trying to sell them for Bitcoin! Can someone with an IQ that's not invested in this help me out pleeeeease!?Huh?
Activity: 697
April 22, 2014, 04:22:04 PM
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Inch by Inch,Play by Play
April 22, 2014, 04:20:44 PM

I think this MaidSafe pump is the last time in a while that people will be able to get out of MSC at these higher prices. MSC is going nowhere. It was flawed from the start by its distribution as well.

called it, lol price now in the 0.06ish

the question is, what are they going to do with the MSC they received for the IPO? MSC has no liquidity, and if they want to use it to pay for expenses, they are going to have to sell MSC for BTC/USD..

...and then MSC will meet Counterparty's Market Capitalization
April 22, 2014, 04:19:56 PM

But why is there a cap of 10% anyway???

The other 90% is for farming over the next 10 years
April 22, 2014, 04:19:21 PM

I'll sell you some buddy  Wink
Vires in Numeris
April 22, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

But why is there a cap of 10% anyway???
April 22, 2014, 04:18:42 PM
@ Chang Hum et al.. You can be sore at MSC holders if you want but Mastercoin worked.. too well as it happened. So they went the route offered, so what..why not. If you missed out or were unable to contribute, being envious of those that did the bleeding obvious won't change reality.

Instead of David raising 10million he got about 2. The value and interest his business brought in from investors paid off Mastercoin and there was absolutely NO BENIFIT TO HIS COMPANY. That's why I said before they're charging about $5m asset issuance over counterpartys $1 single dollar. Not because I'm a counterparty fan boy I also know counterpartys got no inherent value!!! I haven't missed out (I thought I had earlier because David had announced he'd closed sale by mastercoin several hours before) I've probably made in the region of $50 to $200k depending on how fucking stupid the community are or nothing if they wake up. This isn't in my self interest I'm sick of this whole fucking mindless currupt greedy and stupid community, It'll implode soon.

Edit: can you get your head around the concept money can't be magiced out of thin air? if you can great maybe then you can understand money raised for Davids business has actually gone to people like me who know what day of the week it is, and largely to Mastercoin who have done an amazing job but belong in Jail.
Vod is a liar
April 22, 2014, 04:16:53 PM
Activity: 742
Circle gets the Square
April 22, 2014, 04:14:52 PM
So, the entire amount of crowd sale maidsafe coins (25k BTC worth), sold out within a few hours instead of 30 days.

I'm guessing if you were one of the lucky people that got a piece of that, you're about to have your money quadrupled instantly... holly smokes... never seen that much sell so fast...

Earlier I was dying for a reason to have faith in humanity, now for a short while at least I hope there's not.   Undecided big profit maybe but would be happy to turn back time tbh feel like scum.

There's 4000+BTC in the address, where does it say anywhere that the sale is over?
Vires in Numeris
April 22, 2014, 04:09:51 PM
@ Chang Hum et al.. You can be sore at MSC holders if you want but Mastercoin worked.. too well as it happened. So they went the route offered, so what..why not. If you missed out or were unable to contribute, being envious of those that did the bleeding obvious won't change reality.
Activity: 710
April 22, 2014, 04:08:56 PM
Safecoin website still inviting BTC .. They should really close that off, if it is over.. or open up MSC again if they want to sell more than just 10%.

I think some of this is a forgivable error, few of us expected such a rush. A bit off putting that there are some heavy hitters in with 1000's of coins and they should have anticipated the differential getting BTC converted manually but still its a big positive that so many people are seeing the value of what they are offering. Hopefully they will honour the commitment relative to the 10% or not ..no difference from the 10% limit I think.

Yeah, is this over or not?
April 22, 2014, 04:05:12 PM
It says a lot about the people behind the project.

It's why I refer to them and the greedy mastercoin peole as cunts, people think I'm trolling when I'm just giving them the disrespect they deserve.
I'm a cunt too I started this thread to create interest to sell onto so I could warn people what was going on, but I knew that full well before my first round of greed fueled buying. The problem is when David said he was moving the price from .08 to .2 it was like saying if you stop trolling I'll buy you a house in 24 hours!
Vires in Numeris
April 22, 2014, 04:00:02 PM
Safecoin website still inviting BTC .. They should really close that off, if it is over.. or open up MSC again if they want to sell more than just 10%.

I think some of this is a forgivable error, few of us expected such a rush. A bit off putting that there are some heavy hitters in with 1000's of coins and they should have anticipated the differential getting BTC converted manually but still its a big positive that so many people are seeing the value of what they are offering. Hopefully they will honour the commitment relative to the 10% or not ..no difference from the 10% limit I think.
Pages:
Jump to: