Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 106. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Activity: 210
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Cheesy I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Will be nice not to pay taxes for medical help and not to wait long hours to get an advice from doctor. I wish everything good to this project.
Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically Cheesy I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Activity: 252
The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
Activity: 392
The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in security system but it also in medicine in general. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention it. As for me this side are the key factor.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
SafeInsure follows the tendency of security of customers. This tendency makes sjopping much easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or SafeInsure is just another project without future?
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.

Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!

Now I have become confident that this project will go through the roof and achieve success. But I still have a question about platform for exchange how it will work within the whole platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.

Yeah, why not. You will not pay large additional fees for transactions if you use cryptocurrency. You can be one of those people who joined absolutely new direction. This is mind-blowing!
Jump to: