Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 107. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Don’t know about replacement, but I know for sure that these currencies form some kind of coexistence. There is nothing that can prevent such a partnership between digital currencies and fiat.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
The potential of this project is very high. Everything depends on reaction of developers and time of implementation of the project, of course.

Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations that can be faced in the nearest future.
I suppose that in just two years cryptocurrencies will be accepted in all shops. And this project probably will become the main reasons of such a transition.
I totally agree with you that the world is under changes very fast but some changed are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.

I think that the replacement is still can be finished . The market has a lot of disadvantages that can be solved by cryptocurrencies
Current crypto has entered the present where a lot of people use crypto as livelihoods and daily transactions. Although there is causing losses to invest here, but not the bit that give you an advantage, that's why we should really scrupulously to invest our assets in them.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0
Is it mineable now? Or it's just a next one POS? 
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
Activity: 238
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!

Activity: 266
Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions!
Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

Jump to: