Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 102. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we actively follow this project!
Activity: 266
I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.

This is much simpler, more stable and does not require the resources that are spent on organizing the activities of one small insurance company.
Activity: 350
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I have great doubts about the possibility of implementing such a project. Rather, I do not understand why this should be beneficial for insurance companies.
Activity: 420
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Exactly, investors often have no experience with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest money in it so that the project will bring good profit in the future.
Activity: 252
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Activity: 252

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I wonder how this sphere is developing and living now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves problems a little differently than other projects, competitors. Due to this, that the project is different from the opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry.

And how is the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what is the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I will write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where you have

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please recheck my words, but I am sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I closely followed the project

How could I not have noticed that the main product of the project has already been released? Apparently, I followed other large projects and did not notice how the wallet was realized. It is urgent to get acquainted!
Activity: 392
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I wonder how this sphere is developing and living now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves problems a little differently than other projects, competitors. Due to this, that the project is different from the opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry.

And how is the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what is the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I will write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where you have

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please recheck my words, but I am sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I closely followed the project
Activity: 1
Arguably the most feature-rich masternode monitoring service available for SafeInsure Coin!
Now you can check if your SafeInsure masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.
https://nodecheck.io/currency/SINS

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
SINS really?!?!?! I feel like you should have thought of a different ticker. Even if you guys do end up delivering what you plan I don't see people wanting to buy up sins...
For me, in any project, the issue of security remains an important issue. How seriously will the personal data of users be protected. And can I completely trust this project?
As far as I understand, they use the masternodes to protect the personal data of users and companies. This should ensure the safety of the system.

Yes, I've heard about this technology. That is, the data will be stored in a decentralized manner and encrypted on different nodes?
Namely, this method is also good because the owner of the nodes can be ordinary users who will be able to make a profit for this.

Really? That is, anyone can become this person? Then this is a rather interesting proposal, additional income is an excellent offer.
Yes, but in order to work in this scenario, you need to purchase a certain number of tokens. By the way, you do not need to participate in the pre-sale of tokens for this, all the tokens you can buy immediately on stock exchanges.
Activity: 238
For me, in any project, the issue of security remains an important issue. How seriously will the personal data of users be protected. And can I completely trust this project?
As far as I understand, they use the masternodes to protect the personal data of users and companies. This should ensure the safety of the system.

Yes, I've heard about this technology. That is, the data will be stored in a decentralized manner and encrypted on different nodes?
Namely, this method is also good because the owner of the nodes can be ordinary users who will be able to make a profit for this.

Really? That is, anyone can become this person? Then this is a rather interesting proposal, additional income is an excellent offer.
Jump to: