Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 117. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Mnprofits.com has listed your coin to the website.

https://mnprofits.com/safe-insure
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
For me, in any project, the issue of security remains an important issue. How seriously will the personal data of users be protected. And can I completely trust this project?

As far as I understand, they use the masternodes to protect the personal data of users and companies. This should ensure the safety of the system.
Yes, I've heard about this technology. That is, the data will be stored in a decentralized manner and encrypted on different nodes?

Namely, this method is also good because the owner of the nodes can be ordinary users who will be able to make a profit for this.
Really? That is, anyone can become this person? Then this is a rather interesting proposal, additional income is an excellent offer.

Yes, but in order to work in this scenario, you need to purchase a certain number of tokens. By the way, you do not need to participate in the pre-sale of tokens for this, all the tokens you can buy immediately on stock exchanges.
Activity: 322
For me, in any project, the issue of security remains an important issue. How seriously will the personal data of users be protected. And can I completely trust this project?

As far as I understand, they use the masternodes to protect the personal data of users and companies. This should ensure the safety of the system.
Yes, I've heard about this technology. That is, the data will be stored in a decentralized manner and encrypted on different nodes?

Namely, this method is also good because the owner of the nodes can be ordinary users who will be able to make a profit for this.
Really? That is, anyone can become this person? Then this is a rather interesting proposal, additional income is an excellent offer.

Activity: 364
Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
What exactly do you mean? Yes, the insurance market is diverse, but the operating principle of the insurance company remains the same, is not it?

I do not know these details, so I'm asking. For example, there is life insurance or real estate insurance, as well as car insurance, is the insurance company guided by the same principles when concluding a contract?

As far as I know, only the insured amount and insurance cases prescribed in the contract vary. And the principle is the same for everything they talked about in their white paper. Insurance cases should be individualized and focused on different spheres.
That is, you can still say that they expect to cover their entire project with a diverse insurance services market?

Yes exactly. A universal product that can simplify and automate many processes in the insurance industry and make the work in this area the most intelligent and thoughtful.
Activity: 238
Insurance is a huge and diverse market, which includes many different industries and varieties, in what sphere does this project count?
What exactly do you mean? Yes, the insurance market is diverse, but the operating principle of the insurance company remains the same, is not it?

I do not know these details, so I'm asking. For example, there is life insurance or real estate insurance, as well as car insurance, is the insurance company guided by the same principles when concluding a contract?

As far as I know, only the insured amount and insurance cases prescribed in the contract vary. And the principle is the same for everything they talked about in their white paper. Insurance cases should be individualized and focused on different spheres.
That is, you can still say that they expect to cover their entire project with a diverse insurance services market?
Activity: 132

A huge organization such as the insurance industry may be able to confidently exploit the "crypto-currency" technology.
However "crypto-currency" technology is under development, it does not enter full-scale.
That's why, if this coin pioneers the system, we can go to the moon

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.

So this project does not say that the whole world will immediately switch to this technology. The project simply offers a tool that insurance companies can use at will. I'm not sure that many will immediately switch to this technology, it will happen smoothly, naturally.
It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.

But this is also a huge minus of this project in a certain sense. Yes, it will greatly simplify many processes, but this will adversely affect other areas.
In what sense? I do not quite understand this. How this project can affect somehow negatively on some processes, it seems to me this is impossible.

At the moment, a huge number of people work in the sphere of insurance services, and with the advent of such an automated project, a very large number of people will lose their jobs, because this technology automates many processes.
Yes, it is true, but we live in times of innovation and new technologies. The world is changing and sooner or later a lot of people in all positions will lose their jobs in connection with automation. This is not a problem of this project.
Yes I agree with you, but all the same it seems to me it is necessary to vvobdit similar technologies more smoothly that the market has had time to be reconstructed.

Jump to: