Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 118. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
I agree, I did not even know that in the insurance business there are similar problems described in white paper. This project can optimize and speed up many processes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since insurance services are ubiquitous and popular.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
LMAO, just checked the LinkedIN profiles of these guys Cheesy They seem to be pretty legit... Be mindful guys, DOYR and be aware of this potential scam!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
Activity: 350
When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project

You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
Activity: 210

Activity: 350
Activity: 252
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
Activity: 280
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the LLS token, which is a security token. Also, NLS is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

Activity: 420
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
Activity: 392
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 100 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

Activity: 364
Safeinsure is a project that can provide fair coverage for everyone in the world in a transparent manner when using the Blockchain technology. This will result in lower premiums and increased benefits for the participants. Because the Safeinsure ecosystem only accepts SINS, when participating in the Safeinsure ecosystem, do users have to pay a fee to convert their electronic money into a SINS electronic currency?
Activity: 392

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
There are very limited SINS masternodes operated in the network, only 7 nodes so far.
Link to check the info there: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SINS/
Those coins locked in 7 nodes equal to nearly 0.7% of the total current supply of SINS.
Additionally, the price raised more than 25% today with high volume.
Jump to: