Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 17. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I wonder about plans of this project. I think that it has a great potential, so it has everything for a great success. Developers should think about expanding their idea all over the world.
International market is a place that it hard to reach. The project needs to have a lot of resources and supporters. I guess local advisers are very important to understand specific features of different marketplaces.
Activity: 112
I wonder about plans of this project. I think that it has a great potential, so it has everything for a great success. Developers should think about expanding their idea all over the world.
Wow. I like this project even more. I guess you were right and I need to read again information from the white paper. This conversation opened eyes on different aspects of this project.
I am happy that I could help you. You just need to be more attentive. In case, you can always ask your questions to developers or community members. Safeinsure has a strong community I guess.
Wow. I like this project even more. I guess you were right and I need to read again information from the white paper. This conversation opened eyes on different aspects of this project.
Yes, of course I have read the white paper. Probably, I have forgotten some information. So, does it mean that sins will be used only in safeinsure platform? I just want to understand the essence of this coin.
Yes, it will be used only here. Of course, you will be able to sell/buy it on different exchange platforms. This crypto currency was created especially for this platform. Developers wanted to make transactions on the platform simpler for users.
Thanks for your explanation. It looks very intriguing. Now I understand more details about this project but I have one more question. What is the main implementation of masternodes on this platform?
Developers really care about data security, so marternodes is the best instrument for it. Often insurance companies gives access to private information to third parties. Safeinsure offers a new approach so it won’t never happen again.
Yes, of course I have read the white paper. Probably, I have forgotten some information. So, does it mean that sins will be used only in safeinsure platform? I just want to understand the essence of this coin.
Yes, it will be used only here. Of course, you will be able to sell/buy it on different exchange platforms. This crypto currency was created especially for this platform. Developers wanted to make transactions on the platform simpler for users.
Thanks for your explanation. It looks very intriguing. Now I understand more details about this project but I have one more question. What is the main implementation of masternodes on this platform?
I think safeinsure is for forward-looking investors and insurance companies. It gives great opportunities for business development. I hope many companies will be interested in safeinsure.
Well, it will be very nice. More companies will join safeinsure, more opportunities will appear for clients. I hope it will change the industry and show a new approach to community.
I really like this project and its idea but I don’t quite understand what is more important. I mean safeinsure coin is just like a support for the platform or it’s a separate product.
Have you read the white paper? I think this information is mentioned there. You just need to reread it and everything will become clearer. Actually, coin is that cryptocurrency that will be used for transactions within the platform.
I think safeinsure is for forward-looking investors and insurance companies. It gives great opportunities for business development. I hope many companies will be interested in safeinsure.
Well, it will be very nice. More companies will join safeinsure, more opportunities will appear for clients. I hope it will change the industry and show a new approach to community.
I really like this project and its idea but I don’t quite understand what is more important. I mean safeinsure coin is just like a support for the platform or it’s a separate product.
Activity: 84
as a whole, the existing shortcomings of traditional systems are completely removable, the main thing is to design a truly effective mechanism that will bring only benefits for society and each sphere as a whole, isn't it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you are absolutely right. In addition, the system proposed by the developers is quite good: this is a set of options for the insurance that is adjusted to the needs of each client, and he indicates the needs, without the help of consultants who are always busy or sent to another line. Therefore, SafeInsure, undoubtedly, will be in great demand!
as a whole, the existing shortcomings of traditional systems are completely removable, the main thing is to design a truly effective mechanism that will bring only benefits for society and each sphere as a whole, isn't it? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
By the way, I do not understand the following point: friction. What solution in this case is offered by the platform? Huh
these are small things that arise in everyday operations. The minimum number of them in small operations indicates that operations of a wider scale promise to be ineffective. Paradigm of developers SafeInsure - efficiency. Wink
you are right. It was stated above: the ability to view the history of operations on the blockchain and monitor it 24/7. You can do this automatically without calling your organization.
By the way, I do not understand the following point: friction. What solution in this case is offered by the platform? Huh
these are small things that arise in everyday operations. The minimum number of them in small operations indicates that operations of a wider scale promise to be ineffective. Paradigm of developers SafeInsure - efficiency. Wink
further, an important detail is the paper documentation. I believe that this leads to loss of information, its inaccuracies and delay in maintenance. It would seem that this is not so serious inconvenience, but nevertheless, they should pay attention.
I agree with you, and the so-called dependence on securities is formed, which becomes so serious that it leads to the problems listed above. SafeInsure offers the following solution: no intermediaries and absolutely paperless, direct method.
I think that no standard, traditional organization will offer such conditions. As a result, there will be no paper, no complicated employee routes in offices located around the world, and no centralized agency to solve.
further, an important detail is the paper documentation. I believe that this leads to loss of information, its inaccuracies and delay in maintenance. It would seem that this is not so serious inconvenience, but nevertheless, they should pay attention.
I agree with you, and the so-called dependence on securities is formed, which becomes so serious that it leads to the problems listed above. SafeInsure offers the following solution: no intermediaries and absolutely paperless, direct method.
Pages:
Jump to: