Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 87. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.

I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.
All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.

So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?
Naturally this is so, since the requirements of modern society have changed. The standards of information exchange have also changed. It is necessary to modernize the structure and I believe that this project is able to bring all the necessary changes.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Very interested in coin Safe Insurance Master node, friends please explain what is the amount of the required Deposit Sins? will wait for a response Wink
brand new
What is the maximum for fixing coins? This is not very important information, but nevertheless I did not see it on the first project page on the forum.

Total set to a maximum of 21 million coins. This information is written on the official website of the project, in all projects such information must be written on the official website, read

And how many percent of tokens is allocated to the bounty program? Is this information currently available?

I do not know about the bounty program, but the site has information that 20% of all tokens are allocated for the development and promotion of the project, that is, about 4.2 million tokens.

This is a good indicator for the development and promotion of the project, I think that users will actively participate in promoting the project in all social networks and media portals in order to get the maximum number of coins.
brand new
I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.
This is a truly interesting project that can be useful for many users around the world. I believe that there will be more such projects and they will get more rasprostranenie.

Why do you think so? Insurance companies feel great and develop well, now nothing can be done in business without insurance, am I not right?
Of course, you're right, but if insurance companies are in demand, it does not mean that it works perfectly. In the work of insurance claims a lot of difficulties and problems. And many things cause problems.

I, as an ordinary user, do not understand exactly what problems you have in mind and how this may affect the work of the program.
All elements of this system are rather old and outdated. In our solution many disputes and conflicts entail a lot of bureaucratic work, which significantly slows down the work of the whole process.

So you want to say that the problems are due to the fact that the systems have not been updated for a very long time? Do you think that this is the reason for the poor performance of the entire insurance system?

brand new
What is the maximum for fixing coins? This is not very important information, but nevertheless I did not see it on the first project page on the forum.

Activity: 14
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

How do you think, how fast will the growth of project activity among users be organized? I think that in the near future we can see a large number of users on the pages of the forum.
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.

As far as I know, you can get about 600% of passive income. I have not seen projects that would provide such services, I think it is very beneficial for ordinary users!

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

brand new
At the moment, most users work with such a branch of life as insurance. People insure everything they have. Cars, housing, property, health. This is one of the leading economic structures at the moment.

Yes, I was sure that soon there will be a project that will work in this area, it is very convenient and practical for those who invest their money in insurance

I only got acquainted with the project, but still did not quite complete its distinctive features in comparison with other projects that provide insurance services. How it works?

This is a decentralized insurance market, providing a fair price discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide. I think this will be the one for users since it is in demand.

In the world, this business attracts billions of dollars of investment, I am sure that this project will receive all the necessary funds for further development in this industry.

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.

SafeInsure wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation

I think that this is the right decision, because each project provides its services and it is better to have your own wallet than to depend and use another!
Activity: 28

SafeInsure wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation
Pages:
Jump to: