Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 90. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think that the profit that the project receives as a result of the participation of users is not bad enough to go further. Despite the fact that developers give such good percentages for users!

I don’t understand why the project provides such a good passive income for participants, but if users get a good profit, then you shouldn’t go into details

I do not agree, yes, the project provides users with a good passive income, but why it happens and at the expense of what - it would be nice to know

I think that in the near future we will learn more information about the project’s work and how the project receives funds for payments to users. In any case, a wallet that is a product of the project is very convenient and is available on many platforms.

I think it is because of this project that so many users are interested. Almost everyone writes about this, because it is important for users that a similar product be available on all devices, because many participants have several platforms at once.
I think that the profit that the project receives as a result of the participation of users is not bad enough to go further. Despite the fact that developers give such good percentages for users!

I don’t understand why the project provides such a good passive income for participants, but if users get a good profit, then you shouldn’t go into details

I do not agree, yes, the project provides users with a good passive income, but why it happens and at the expense of what - it would be nice to know

I think that in the near future we will learn more information about the project’s work and how the project receives funds for payments to users. In any case, a wallet that is a product of the project is very convenient and is available on many platforms.
Activity: 26

What is the main product of this project? At the expense of what the project provides passive income? I got acquainted with the description of the project, but did not understand what the peculiarity was

The product is a wallet that you can install on any platform that you are comfortable with. This is a great helper when working with crypto assets!

I agree that the wallet is a convenient means by which it is convenient to carry out operations with its assets, at the moment many projects provide similar technologies, but I chose this project

Not only did you choose this project against the background of other products with similar functionality. Personally, my choice fell due to the fact that this wallet is available on almost all platforms. This is convenient, if I decide to change the device, I will have access to the wallet constantly

You have correctly noticed. This is one of the main points, based on which users choose this particular project and no other, in which the number of supported systems is small.
What is the main product of this project? At the expense of what the project provides passive income? I got acquainted with the description of the project, but did not understand what the peculiarity was

The product is a wallet that you can install on any platform that you are comfortable with. This is a great helper when working with crypto assets!

I agree that the wallet is a convenient means by which it is convenient to carry out operations with its assets, at the moment many projects provide similar technologies, but I chose this project

Not only did you choose this project against the background of other products with similar functionality. Personally, my choice fell due to the fact that this wallet is available on almost all platforms. This is convenient, if I decide to change the device, I will have access to the wallet constantly

brand new
Activity: 0
They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
Any user can become the owner of the master node and provide the platform with their services. It is these nodes that are the key factor that allows the platform to work smoothly and develop.

So what happens is that users will have the opportunity to earn by becoming owners of such masternode? This is an advantageous offer, many projects can offer it?
At the moment, many projects are built on a similar principle. It seems to me that this is the meaning of decentralizing your platform.

brand new
They do not focus on competition, which now dominates the insurance market, and specifically on the partnership. Many companies began to forget that partnership agreements are the engine of business.

Well, in exactly what context will partnerships stimulate the participants in this project and how will this play a significant role? Can you explain? Your words seem strange to me.
Providing the most profitable insurance plans and is the main driving force of the project partner as well as the ability to use the master nodes.

How exactly do master nodes help this technology evolve? How does this work and what is the benefit for users?
Any user can become the owner of the master node and provide the platform with their services. It is these nodes that are the key factor that allows the platform to work smoothly and develop.
What is the main attractiveness of the project? Everyone writes that it is very profitable for investment, but I have concerns. I need to know more about the project.

You need to learn more about the description of the project in order to understand that this is an insanely interesting project that will bring you passive income already in the initial period!

Yes, there is already information that the annual profit from the project is about 821%. This is an excellent result, especially in the conditions of the decline of the market at the moment.

Running the SafeInsure Masternode to generate passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of required SINS collateral. I think this is the main indicator of great interest in the project.

Now I begin to understand why users are actively writing about the attractiveness of the project. It really can be very profitable and profitable for the average user. After the end of the program we will see the result!
What is the main attractiveness of the project? Everyone writes that it is very profitable for investment, but I have concerns. I need to know more about the project.

You need to learn more about the description of the project in order to understand that this is an insanely interesting project that will bring you passive income already in the initial period!

Yes, there is already information that the annual profit from the project is about 821%. This is an excellent result, especially in the conditions of the decline of the market at the moment.

Running the SafeInsure Masternode to generate passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of required SINS collateral. I think this is the main indicator of great interest in the project.
brand new

brand new
Activity: 25
Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
I also did not see any mention of this, but sometimes it happens that users are just inattentive, with me it was already a couple of times. And I decided to ask a question here, maybe I'm wrong.

I checked the information in white paper, in their plan for the distribution of the budget there is no mention of a bounty program, so I think that this project has no bounty company.
Well, it turns out they have chosen another marketing strategy for themselves, and intend to promote their project in other ways. Perhaps this is to some extent correct.

Well, it is not for us to judge what is the right decision for the company and what is not. If the team decided to promote their project in another way, then there were reasons for it.
Does anyone know information about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to participate in this, I can write good articles and speak several languages, can I offer my services?

I am not sure that this project has a bounty campaign, I have not seen any mention of this either in the description of the thread or on the project website. Maybe some information is in white paper, you can check it out.
I also did not see any mention of this, but sometimes it happens that users are just inattentive, with me it was already a couple of times. And I decided to ask a question here, maybe I'm wrong.

I checked the information in white paper, in their plan for the distribution of the budget there is no mention of a bounty program, so I think that this project has no bounty company.
Well, it turns out they have chosen another marketing strategy for themselves, and intend to promote their project in other ways. Perhaps this is to some extent correct.
Pages:
Jump to: