Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 84. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!
brand new
Activity: 0
Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Activity: 28
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
Activity: 14
A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
Activity: 28
Activity: 8
Yeah, buy 1000 coins spending 0.8 bitcoins on them, and have a passive income getting the same coins from the master node, only there is no one to sell them to get this income. And then how to sell those 1000 coins, if something goes wrong? There is no liquidity on the market. And to become an eternal happy holder of useless coins is a dubious pleasure.
Activity: 42
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively

Yes, that's right, this project provides an opportunity to receive passive income from your investments in the first month. This is very convenient if you do not want to deal with the subtleties of the project.
Activity: 25
I was told that I can receive passive income on this project? Is this correct information? While users say that you can get a large increase in capital passively
Nowadays, obtaining passive income is one of the highlights of a successful life. If a person has found a way to earn income, I don’t make an effort, then this is great!

I agree, all people strive to establish passive income as early as possible and more successfully. I think thanks to this this project will be popular

I do not understand why everyone is so actively talking about this project? How does the project provide passive income for its members? I do not understand his technology

The project promises to receive ~ 692% of passive income for each participant who invested their money due to the fact that the project works in the insurance industry.

The more people use the services of the project, the more investment the project receives and can adjust passive income for its participants. I think this is a great option!
Nowadays, obtaining passive income is one of the highlights of a successful life. If a person has found a way to earn income, I don’t make an effort, then this is great!

I agree, all people strive to establish passive income as early as possible and more successfully. I think thanks to this this project will be popular

I do not understand why everyone is so actively talking about this project? How does the project provide passive income for its members? I do not understand his technology

The project promises to receive ~ 692% of passive income for each participant who invested their money due to the fact that the project works in the insurance industry.

Activity: 8
There are no buyers at all. Insurance companies as usual only want to sell? Smiley
Something real already working? In what areas does this insurance company have clients? Medicine? Driver's?
If I buy tokens - they will be more if I get sick or I get hit by a car? Smiley
Safeinsurance seems like a very promising product, does it have its own tokens? And what function this token serve?
The SafeInsure platform operates using SINS: an indispensable, protocol-layer coin necessary for every action using SafeInsure.
I understand that it is needed to make the platform work, but what is the aim of using them withing the platform?
SINS are required for every ransaction and every instance in which a smart contract is executed. Furthermore, asternodes require a collateral held in SINS. SINS are, therefore, integral in the everyday operation of the platform.
Thanks, it seems like you know everything about this platform, I am sure that every project wants to have such a member in their community
You know, I thought that you will want to know more about pluses of the platform. It is a big pleasure for me that you appreciate my efforts.
  It is enough for me I had really hard day, but thank you for you offer, may be next time,bye
I hope that you will become more interested in safe insurance, because it will change the whole industry with masternodes and the blockchain technology
I will ask you advice if  I have any questions related to the project connected with blockchain technology, have a nice day!
Safeinsurance seems like a very promising product, does it have its own tokens? And what function this token serve?
The SafeInsure platform operates using SINS: an indispensable, protocol-layer coin necessary for every action using SafeInsure.
I understand that it is needed to make the platform work, but what is the aim of using them withing the platform?
SINS are required for every ransaction and every instance in which a smart contract is executed. Furthermore, asternodes require a collateral held in SINS. SINS are, therefore, integral in the everyday operation of the platform.
Thanks, it seems like you know everything about this platform, I am sure that every project wants to have such a member in their community
You know, I thought that you will want to know more about pluses of the platform. It is a big pleasure for me that you appreciate my efforts.
  It is enough for me I had really hard day, but thank you for you offer, may be next time,bye
They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.

Yes, I certainly understand that there will be some difficulties, but I'm sure that the project team took into account all these subtleties and they have a solution to this problem.
Activity: 238
They say that they want to get rid of a lot of bureaucracy and to simplify and optimize many elements in their project. But I see a huge problem that can prevent it from doing.

what exactly are you talking about? Can there be bureaucratic problems for a project that is completely devoid of any bureaucracy?
Well, you did not think that not all insurance companies are ready to switch to such a technology now, and those that will go will have huge difficulties in dealing with other insurance.

Pages:
Jump to: