Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 92. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,I am CEO of instantbitex exchange.We are present nearly 70th rank in coinmarketcap.We list token/coin for 0.50btc for 4 base pairs for request contact [email protected]

Telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA

i don't think that it is a good place to write about it, you can send your message to the team of developers on the web-site and they will see it much faster, i suppose so
Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
Do not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Activity: 133
Hi,I am CEO of instantbitex exchange.We are present nearly 70th rank in coinmarketcap.We list token/coin for 0.50btc for 4 base pairs for request contact [email protected]

Telegram Group : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA

Good day, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of possibilities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode, right? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
I was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
No problem, twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
thank you for your help, I think I will contact you if there is any questions, I see that you know a lot about all the staff
I am always at your service, contact me at any time or if you want to know some specific information you can write a message to the team of developers via web-site
I talked not about the web-site , ofc, it is nice and eye-catching, I talked about social networks of the project there are a lot of information about  all other things from the blockchain shpere.
I was not so patient when checking these pages about two weeks ago. Please send me the links for them and I'll watch them again
No problem, twitter https://twitter.com/SafeInsure and facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
thank you for your help, I think I will contact you if there is any questions, I see that you know a lot about all the staff
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you, guys. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance   
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is
I remember how nice it was for me to see the web-site. I played with this lines for a while. Simple thing, but attached attention  I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
brand new
Activity: 0
I became interested in this project, but I do not understand its main idea, what is the meaning and main idea of ​​this project? Why do I see so many positive reviews?

Everyone sees in this project their own distinctive features, because of which users like it. For me it is important that the project paid attention to the fact that it is available for all platforms.

That is, users like the fact that the project is available for the largest number of users due to multiplatform?

I think so, because it allows it to be accessible to a large number of users. The more participants will be in the project, the faster it will develop!
Hello, I see that safeinsurance is an interesting project, but there is still no concrete information about members of its community, always see lively conversation in the telegram channel, what about btt
I am glad to see new member in safeinsurance. Each member of the community is an important part of a big team. Very helpful team that can help you and give an informative answer. To be honest, I am proud to be a part of this team.
I totally agree with you, guys. When I joined the project I knew not so much about about blockchain and all the things related to the topic, but know I received a lot of information from the community of safeinsurance   
There is no doubt that community is very good, but the team is also should be appreciated, because they create a lot of content, how simple and understandable it is
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
SINS project has been ranked stably over weeks in the first page of MNO (masternodes.online) website.
It means the coin has been traded with high volume in comparison with so many coins listed on MNO.
Furthermore, the price of SINS has been over $4 by now.
What is the feature of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects.

Do you want to know what the project is planning to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a short description of the project.

Yes, it would be great if you could help me with this question, because I want to start taking part in the project, but I don’t know where to start

I am familiar with a large number of projects, but I see this technology for the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users.

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered in this forum. I love the fact that the developers keep in touch with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: