Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 36. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
when i get Saifu card, i can withdraw cash from ATM ?
off course, it's like a bank card Cool
oh, so i "want it all and i want it now"  Grin
I see you are not only a fan of Saifu but also Queen Grin Great choice! You know will the card be delivered to Russia?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I learned about the Saifu project recently, and I really like it. There is an experienced team, an excellent idea, a detailed roadmap, the very concept of the product. Cool And I really liked the white paper - I advise everyone to read it.
Activity: 232
I could not find on the Opening Page any mention of the fact if your Saifu system is trustless or not. You repeat again and again that it is safe, but you don't mention if the customers have to trust you (like they would trust a bank) or if the system is trustless - as it is common and auspicable in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Greetings!

Regarding protection and safety: first of all, Saifu IS the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from WASCO.

As for trust: at the moment we have a Small Payment Institution (SPI) license, and we can carry out activities under this license. This license already implies a trusting attitude to both the bank. In the future, as the project develops, we will receive an Authorized Payment Institution / Electronic Money Institution license and a Commercial Bank license.
It will be, respectively, Saifu for business and Saifu for bank
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
I could not find on the Opening Page any mention of the fact if your Saifu system is trustless or not. You repeat again and again that it is safe, but you don't mention if the customers have to trust you (like they would trust a bank) or if the system is trustless - as it is common and auspicable in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 86
I often see that Saifu is compared to  Coinbase. How do you like this comparison? The truth isn't sure that Saifu can be considered a wallet
I dont think the comparison with Coinbase is correct.I  read a lot of time than  in a chat about the fact that Saifu isn't a wallet.  CoinBase is used for bitcoin
It is very strange to compare such projects. Nothing in common isnt found
than what about Revolut? they already has a business up and running and is just about to introduce BTC and ETH as well. I personally know people who use their card and virtual IBAN + currency exchange features, and I like the product too. What will make Saifu better than them ?
Revolut allows only to buy, hold and sell bitcoin; saifu will allow payments in cryptocurrencies, also saifu provide bank-grade security. in my opinion, it's more than enough to show that saifu better  Cool
but still, revoult already running Smiley and saifu just starts ICO
just wait for May, you'll see  Wink
no, i believe in project, i'm just operate with facts Smiley "no ICO racism!"  Grin
Activity: 106
hey!
is there saved video from AMA session?

You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot0jHLgsl-e3y4Ve-lNj1A

Saifu team did not know asked this question already here but I would like to know if you will disclose your financial reporting in future?

Our financial reports are public shortly after they are submitted to revenue service. They'll be available soon.
nice, now i know what i'll watch while breakfast  Grin
also, about problem "watch while breakfast" - have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I often see that Saifu is compared to  Coinbase. How do you like this comparison? The truth isn't sure that Saifu can be considered a wallet
I dont think the comparison with Coinbase is correct.I  read a lot of time than  in a chat about the fact that Saifu isn't a wallet.  CoinBase is used for bitcoin
than what about Revolut? they already has a business up and running and is just about to introduce BTC and ETH as well. I personally know people who use their card and virtual IBAN + currency exchange features, and I like the product too. What will make Saifu better than them ?
Revolut allows only to buy, hold and sell bitcoin; saifu will allow payments in cryptocurrencies, also saifu provide bank-grade security. in my opinion, it's more than enough to show that saifu better  Cool
just wait for May, you'll see  Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
hey!

Saifu team did not know asked this question already here but I would like to know if you will disclose your financial reporting in future?

Our financial reports are public shortly after they are submitted to revenue service. They'll be available soon.
Thanks for answers. I will follow the news.Tell me please, will you hold such AMA session again?
also interested. it's cool when founders have time to give some information and answers
The website looks good. The idea is solid I think. Is there anywhere I can find more information on the team?

They've just update their website. Try to use this link: http://www.saifu.ai/about.html

Oh, new team members, cool!
That will add more reliability to the project.
Great! Finally we can see who is the lead of blockchain technology
Also an advisors, nice!
hey!

nice, now i know what i'll watch while breakfast  Grin
hey!

Thanks for the answer, team!
You should add an avatar to your Saifu btt account. It isn't clear that it's Saifu official account.
It's true Sometimes I get confused, where are ordinary members or Saifu account
know that feel bro  Grin
and thanks for the link!
when i get Saifu card, i can withdraw cash from ATM ?
off course, it's like a bank card Cool
oh, so i "want it all and i want it now"  Grin
Activity: 99
Can you help me? The site put up the counter and it's wonderful!  Support wrote in the chat about some big contracts. Are they also included in the amount on the counter?

Don't you see. The counter shows ~5M and big contracts, as supports say, for ~17M. So with those contracts Saifu got about 22M. And that's a great result!

Wow, that's huge. So, soft cap is reached already! Maybe they'll publish the beta earlier now Smiley

Actually, that's fine. The hard cap is 42M, so they need 20M more and have only 2 month. 10M per month, their marketing department should do their best!
Is the hard cap 42 M? Are you not mistaken? Especially I  checked the site. Hard cap is 49M soft and cap is 10M.I am glad that the indicator of the amount on the counter is growing
The person has mistaken it happens.  you visited the site and saw the number of collected funds Smiley
Excellent data current ICO investment. I've waited a counter for a long time.
Can you help me? The site put up the counter and it's wonderful!  Support wrote in the chat about some big contracts. Are they also included in the amount on the counter?

Don't you see. The counter shows ~5M and big contracts, as supports say, for ~17M. So with those contracts Saifu got about 22M. And that's a great result!

Wow, that's huge. So, soft cap is reached already! Maybe they'll publish the beta earlier now Smiley

Actually, that's fine. The hard cap is 42M, so they need 20M more and have only 2 month. 10M per month, their marketing department should do their best!
Is the hard cap 42 M? Are you not mistaken? Especially I  checked the site. Hard cap is 49M  and soft cap  is 10M.I am glad that the indicator of the amount on the counter is growing
The person has mistaken it happens.  you visited the site and saw the number of collected funds Smiley
I would like to read the text translation of AMA again. I don't like to watch videos, I like to read more Grin The team won't prepare anything about AMA?

Sign up to their telegram chat. Their support Lex said, they're preparing the AMA transcript. Even in Russian Wink
Excellent! I like the text version more.Do we have a French community? Were they mentioned in the AMA session?
Activity: 45
Can you help me? The site put up the counter and it's wonderful!  Support wrote in the chat about some big contracts. Are they also included in the amount on the counter?

Is the hard cap 42 M? Are you not mistaken? Especially I  checked the site. Hard cap is 49M and soft cap is 10M.I am glad that the indicator of the amount on the counter is growing
Pages:
Jump to: