Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 32. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies. I am also looking forward for more improvements and new developments of this project. I hope they can attract more investors to participate in the ico sales. Good luck to saifu team

Team is really strong and they got ~22M on the presales. I think they'll be able to get more  and reach the hardcap
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies. I am also looking forward for more improvements and new developments of this project. I hope they can attract more investors to participate in the ico sales. Good luck to saifu team
Activity: 27
That's incredible!I waited! the Saifu team began to make tweets more actively. I now read information about Ben Banerjee.There will be information about the other advisors

I noticed it too. Looks like they hired a decent marketologist

I liked the way they posted in social media, but for bounty hunters it's better to have more posts.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
That's incredible!I waited! the Saifu team began to make tweets more actively. I now read information about Ben Banerjee.There will be information about the other advisors

I noticed it too. Looks like they hired a decent marketologist
Activity: 61
Activity: 45
Is there any new information about the account RUB ?
Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate

Hmm, I thought that there weren't any restrictions on the participation country. Maybe it somehow connected with Chinese crypto ban.

I heard about same situation in Japan. First thei government allowed crypto, now - nade a huge taxes (up to 50%) and all cryptoguys/organizations have to have a license.
Well, this was to be expected. This makes it possible to reduce the appearance of scam projects
Activity: 61
innovation continues Wink
good luck to the team here and may ur days in the cryptoshpere be long and fruitfull. loving the concept here and will definitely support this team by scooping up some coin when the ico begins
The ICO has already begun!You will have time to participate. The will end on April 30. Join our friendly community Wink
Activity: 76
I was always especially interested in using blockchain technology in banking sphere that's why projects like Saifu attract my attention. Guys, I think your project has huge potential because of your secure system and the license from CNB. I wish you good luck in your development!
I think the high  security level  and availability of the license is an excellent guarantee of success for such the project
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate
Excellent! Thank you. I somehow thought that there are more restrictions
Activity: 140
I was always especially interested in using blockchain technology in banking sphere that's why projects like Saifu attract my attention. Guys, I think your project has huge potential because of your secure system and the license from CNB. I wish you good luck in your development!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
innovation continues Wink
good luck to the team here and may ur days in the cryptoshpere be long and fruitfull. loving the concept here and will definitely support this team by scooping up some coin when the ico begins
Activity: 111

Hmm, I thought that there weren't any restrictions on the participation country. Maybe it somehow connected with Chinese crypto ban.

I heard about same situation in Japan. First thei government allowed crypto, now - nade a huge taxes (up to 50%) and all cryptoguys/organizations have to have a license.
Activity: 33

Activity: 111

Activity: 99
Activity: 122
Activity: 105
Activity: 105
Everything is fine, you are discussing taxes here. and I can not add a token to my wallet. How to do it?
Now you can add custom token to your ERC20 wallet
0x82ba2b46483266068f340d538dab41394d01c782 Token Contract Address
Activity: 35
Everything is fine, you are discussing taxes here. and I can not add a token to my wallet. How to do it?
Activity: 76
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up!
By the way, can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
roadmap on http://ico.saifu.ai/

They didn't add any proper dates even in updated roadmap.
I hope the release will be in summer.

They got their softcap. It should be released faster. I need to withdraw my bitcoind into the beautiful house somewhere in Czech Republic

That means nothing. They could develop the product till the end of the year.
Actually, how are you going to prove the source of income? And what are you going to do with taxes?

Hmmm...
It's a complicated question. I think I'll be able to withdraw my money with the Saifu debit card. But I don'tknow for surewhat about taxes.
Maybe I'll ry to find some house that I could by for cash. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Is it legal in Europe to withdraw the crypto? I wonder if it's ok to buy a house with BTC.

I hope it is! I'm dreaming about a small house near some lake..
And I'll have a granary with a lot of crypto farms in it Tongue

Don't do it in France. They'll make you to pay 60% taxes!
France has really big taxes. Portugal is the best place in Europe if you don' want to pay any taxes on crypto profits
Pages:
Jump to: