Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 34. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
when i get Saifu card, i can withdraw cash from ATM ?
off course, it's like a bank card Cool
oh, so i "want it all and i want it now"  Grin
I see you are not only a fan of Saifu but also Queen Grin Great choice! You know will the card be delivered to Russia?
yo, i want a card with Queen on it!! \m/
can we create custom design card in future?
Grin nice idea
but for me is more interesting will Saifu card have paypass?
Cards with the image Queen. We are still writing our secret song, or we can change the song 'Barcelona' a little bit. Saifu
 The moment that you stepped into the room
You took my breath away
I'm kidding  Grin We will get a custom design cards and use cards with depressive design Saifu.
You don't like Saifu's design. Why?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I see you are not only a fan of Saifu but also Queen Grin Great choice! You know will the card be delivered to Russia?
Grin nice idea
Cards with the image Queen. We are still writing our secret song, or we can change the song 'Barcelona' a little bit. Saifu
You took my breath away
I'm kidding  Grin We will get a custom design cards and use cards with depressive design Saifu.
Answering the question about the delivery to Russia. All deliveries will be by the mail.
Activity: 61
Grin nice idea
You took my breath away
Activity: 232
great idea to make one account for all currencies & cryptocurrencies.
for today the project has collected good investments for development.
What happens if the project does not reach the soft cap?

We've already reached the soft cap.
Now Saifu collected ~5M during the public pre-sale and ICO and ~17M from private buyers and funds (These funds will be added to the total amount at the final stage of the ICO), so actually we've already reached the target and we are optimistic about reaching the hardcap as well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
great idea to make one account for all currencies & cryptocurrencies.
for today the project has collected good investments for development.
What happens if the project does not reach the soft cap?
Activity: 33
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up!
By the way, can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.
roadmap on http://ico.saifu.ai/

They didn't add any proper dates even in updated roadmap.
I hope the release will be in summer.

They got their softcap. It should be released faster. I need to withdraw my bitcoind into the beautiful house somewhere in Czech Republic

That means nothing. They could develop the product till the end of the year.
Actually, how are you going to prove the source of income? And what are you going to do with taxes?

Hmmm...
It's a complicated question. I think I'll be able to withdraw my money with the Saifu debit card. But I don'tknow for surewhat about taxes.
Maybe I'll ry to find some house that I could by for cash. PROBLEM SOLVED!
Activity: 56
By the way, can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.

They got their softcap. It should be released faster. I need to withdraw my bitcoind into the beautiful house somewhere in Czech Republic

That means nothing. They could develop the product till the end of the year.
Actually, how are you going to prove the source of income? And what are you going to do with taxes?
Activity: 33

Activity: 56

Activity: 111
Activity: 129
Grin nice idea
Activity: 129
Activity: 27
and i want to know - will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Activity: 27
Activity: 106
hey!
is there saved video from AMA session?

You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot0jHLgsl-e3y4Ve-lNj1A

Saifu team did not know asked this question already here but I would like to know if you will disclose your financial reporting in future?

Our financial reports are public shortly after they are submitted to revenue service. They'll be available soon.
nice, now i know what i'll watch while breakfast  Grin
cool video, but i'm interested:
some questions were asked while AMA going.
so are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 106
What a pity the token-sale bonus is over, and also, what a shame, only now I have known this project. One doubt, the unsold tokens will be burned?
yes, they will be burned
Activity: 86
I thought that it was quite a good project, however, the men have written the same sentences twice within the scope of the title that was opened on Bitcointalk, hard cap is stated as 10m and, additionally, soft cap is stated as 10 m at their website. I mean the .psd file which was prepared is full of errors, thus, they couldn’t reach their target anyway.

Our softcap was 10M from the beginning of the pre-sale. And hard cap is still 49M as you can see on our website ico.saifu.ai http://prntscr.com/ikg9wd.
Now we collected ~5M during the public pre-sale and ICO and ~17M from private buyers and funds (These funds will be added to the total amount at the final stage of the ICO), so actually we've already reached the target and we are optimistic about reaching the hardcap as well.
Also you can find our updated wp on our website.

I thought that it was quite a good project, however, the men have written the same sentences twice within the scope of the title that was opened on Bitcointalk, hard cap is stated as 10m and, additionally, soft cap is stated as 10 m at their website. I mean the .psd file which was prepared is full of errors, thus, they couldn’t reach their target anyway.
The problem of this project isn't only errors and inaccuracies, but a favorite phrase 'soon'

When a project works in the legal field, there are a lot of partners, compliences and regulators from the real world that aren't as fast as in the world of crypto. As we have numerous processess that depend on them, we can't possibly provide you with a precise date or give you a promise that we might not deliver on time. So 'soon' is the only possible option in this scenario. Thank you for understanding.

nice answer, thanks!
a lot of partners, compliences and regulators.. it good explaining of your "favorite phrase" Smiley
but it's sad, when people want to secure their money and crying about regulations which needs, if you want to work in legal field
Activity: 133
Why is there no information about advisors? Maybe I missed some information about it?
You should read WP. There is complete information about the team and advisor. An update was made the other day

Thanks a lot. I found an updated doc Cool

That's quite an interesting info added. Did somebody check their advisers?

They look reliable. Do you have some doubts about them?

I can't find any info about advisers, so I'm asking you..

I coudn't find them on the website either, but yesterday Saifu support sent the "one-pager-presentation". And there was a lot of info about token, bonuses and cashback and also a list of team members and advisors.
Activity: 111
Why is there no information about advisors? Maybe I missed some information about it?
You should read WP. There is complete information about the team and advisor. An update was made the other day

Thanks a lot. I found an updated doc Cool

That's quite an interesting info added. Did somebody check their advisers?

They look reliable. Do you have some doubts about them?

I can't find any info about advisers, so I'm asking you..
Pages:
Jump to: