Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 41. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool

That's a simple description of Saifu! I love it..
Yes, join  Saifu chat  Grin And ask about the promo of the silent Francis. Can someone answer and without errors. The terrible support team
Activity: 56
Is this like a multi wallet software where people can manage a variety of digital currencies?

It's like an online banking with fiat, crypto, IBAN and debit card that is attached to it Cool

That's a simple description of Saifu! I love it..
Activity: 81
I really like the idea, and where Saifu is heading.  It remind me of APR coin which is just starting out too, but has big plans.
More on that here if you'd like to check it out.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT
Activity: 56

Guys, I'm new to all of this. How to get promocode for Saifu tokensale? Was founders talking about that in AMA?

You're able to get the promo code if you're going to buy big amount of tokens.
Just ask for the promo in our telegram chat.

Thanks for the answer. I'll do it!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
KYC is implemented according to the Token Sale Terms. This document was placed on Saifu ICO website several months ago. We are a licensed payment institution, so KYC is requred for us.  Moreover, KYC is necessary to accept USD payments. ICO was extended until April 30 to allow more people participate by buying tokens for USD.

Anyone who loses discount due to the delay on our part, can contact us for compensation. We always take into account date of the request when issuing a promo code and never lose any details.

Just in time.
But you didn't answer about activities in social medias. Are you going to promote your channels?
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Activity: 24
Project looks nice. Wish you luck, team!
Yes, I agree with you. I think the team is always pleased to hear the words of gratitude. Saifu's best
Activity: 28
Activity: 111

Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 122
Activity: 33
Project looks nice. Wish you luck, team!
Activity: 32
Activity: 45
Come on, guys! Everything cool. Saifu is developing. The counter is on the site. We see that the amount is growing. The founders answer questions, conferences are held. I had a problem verifying KYC, but the support team decided my problem.
Activity: 133
Activity: 105
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: