Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 43. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Hey!Why does everyone write AMA was pretty good? Sad

coz i don't know many projects which doing AMA's. and this were nice for me
interesting project, but too much bonuses in previous presale, now i see it risky invest, because bonus investors can dump price easy after exchange listing Sad
Activity: 61
Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.
Yes, this is true. Having such characteristics will make this project very popular, if not the best among similar. Great experience, investment and community support will do everything for success
Activity: 28
Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.

Do you support? And who are you? a member of the Saifu team? Why do you write about security? I dont doubt in Thales
Securing the users account in a more efficient way can do this project. This is one of the necessary characteristics of a certain project. Of course, I want a project that I will support will make my account on it secure and of course will give me a great opportunity. Hopefully, this project will make much more serious investors.
How right you are. And I'm glad that a smart contract is finally ready. About safety, by the way, they say a lot in the project. I hope my expectations will be justified
As asked to describe the project in three words Easy, Secure, Regulated. Not surprisingly, security is an important component of the project. Especially this significant. If there is already a great interest in the project and beta testing, what can we say after the release? I want to see the listing on exchanges. When will the team announce this news?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still thought. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There are the Saifu team answers on our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley
Activity: 6
Yes, it was very interesting. That's just surprised today that the site read the date of the end of the ICO on April 11, and in the chat support wrote on April 30
That's me too this is very surprising. Of course I remember that yesterday they talked about the delay. The teem don't have time to prepare all the documents for entering the markets. Most likely we are talking about the United States.
But anyway, the fact that everything is working so slowly. The introduction of KYC and wire transwers. I'm not talking about this chat room, I think I'll be blocked right away
I see nothing wrong with extending the term of the ICO. Maybe even better that. The team will have time to send applications for listing on  exchanges.
 wire transfer, I  told with support about it. the discounts will all be for invoice. Also waiting for a response from the compliance. Perhaps already some stage of product testing has begun? I'm not sure, or everything is connected with lawyers. These lawyers .. Grin
Yes, it was very interesting. That's just surprised today that the site read the date of the end of the ICO on April 11, and in the chat support wrote on April 30
That's me too this is very surprising. Of course I remember that yesterday they talked about the delay. The teem don't have time to prepare all the documents for entering the markets. Most likely we are talking about the United States.
But anyway, the fact that everything is working so slowly. The introduction of KYC and wire transwers. I'm not talking about this chat room, I think I'll be blocked right away
Securing the users account in a more efficient way can do by this project. This is one of the necessary characteristics of a certain project. Of course I want a project that I will support will make my account on it secure and of course will give me a great opportunity. Hopefully, this project will make much more serious investors.
How right you are. And I'm glad that a smart contract is finally ready. About safety, by the way, they say a lot in the project. I hope my expectations will be justified
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still thought. Really support with fake accounts writes
Strangely, I registered for btt to learn more about the project, but here something the admins didn`t add information about AMA.

I read about AMA in telegram channel and then wached it online. It was amazing! They were telling about really interesting things and I got a lot of answers which I wanted to find out. Shocked

Agreed with that. Really liked the comparison between Saifu and Paypal in telegram chat. I hope they could do their best.
What nonsense! Only the fact that the bot compared Saifu with tPaypal doesn`t say anything  about the project. It is very convenient to write    
compliments. Can you also bot?

Seriously, what answer is it? To Be a beta-tester on our project already reward.I probably didnt right  translate the message, but the meaning was exactly this

I'd like to take part in beta because I want to use such a product right now. So yes, I'm agreed with the idea "to be beta-tester is already a reward". And if you aren't interested in the product but only in speculations, I don't want to talk with you at all.

Don't be so nervous. Each of us can doubt. I agree with you on the participation in the betatesting. I'm interested in your opinion and in general here in our thread. Did the team answer all the questions? AMA gave me even more interest in the project. And I want the founders to answer the questions in the telegram more often
I agree with you. Yes, I  am waiting for beta testing now. For a long time, I was looking for something similar for myself. Very pleased with the availability of a license. This is really cool. At the expense of negative messages. Don't react like that. I think we can convince that the project is great. Also, the team works  to dispel any doubts
When will start the beta-testing? What is AMA? Why so many enthusiastic messages?
Yesterday there was a video conference with the founders of the project.Saifu.ai AMA Session #SaifuAMA #askSaifu You missed it. But I will help you. You can see the record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJGfNS45hM Many questions were answere
There is a lot of common question and many common answers. But yes, the teams are good fellows, they could answer not only the prepared answers. Even there were answers from youtube chat . But until I see the beta version in action, most likely I will doubt

Dude, how much longer will you be indignant? Do not like the project looking for another. Or write down your doubts and the team will answer your questions. Why speculate here?
Hey! Why I havent right to express my opinion? I'm in this project like you. And the fact that I express doubt and negativity is normal.  AMA didnt answer my question. There were answers that were already in the chat. All this I read for this didnt have to do AMA
Activity: 24
HI! Is it possible to read  WP in French? And whether there will be other translations of WP. I would like to know more about your project I read that you are collaborating with Thales.The leader in banking security, speaks volumes.
This is an excellent recommendation for the project. Your site generally looks very cool. Are there any communities?
You should join the project telegram chanel . There are several chats. I think support will help you. Here are the transfers of WP yes, I'm interested. I would like to read in Russian.
 I read today the text translation of AMA, which was conducted yesterday. It was cool. The team is doing a great job. Simultaneously translate what they say during the broadcast.
Oh, Thank you Smiley Yesterday I saw in SM the announcement of AMA and became interested in the project Saifu.Interesting name for the project. While studying WP in English it is difficult to perceive.
There are already many questions. While the main merit for me is the availability of licenses and partnership with Thales.
Have questions on the account of KYC.
Activity: 24
Guys, how often do you make posts on Twitter? Does it make sense to follow your project there?  I understand that the latest news can be found in the telegram?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
HI! Is it possible to read  WP in French? And whether there will be other translations of WP. I would like to know more about your project I read that you are collaborating with Thales.The leader in banking security, speaks volumes.
This is an excellent recommendation for the project. Your site generally looks very cool. Are there any communities?
You should join the project telegram chanel . There are several chats. I think support will help you. Here are the transfers of WP yes, I'm interested. I would like to read in Russian.
 I read today the text translation of AMA, which was conducted yesterday. It was cool. The team is doing a great job. Simultaneously translate what they say during the broadcast.
Pages:
Jump to: