Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 47. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It seems that saifu is doing well on thier ICO, I cant wait to see the result on the end of token sale. Maybe they will hit the hardcap even before it ends.
Yes, there is a surge of interest around this project. They are really well-assembled and it pleases, because the teams have prepared a simple and safe multi-purse for users, which will interest new users
Activity: 252
At the moment there are a lot of single purses of the crypto currency. Everyone can choose their own. Someone likes the interface, to whom the degree of reliability, and to whom that convenience in use. I see interest in this project, because it will be another version of the wallet
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I follow the project from the very beginning. It is very informative to observe how the team goes on the road to its success. They cope with their difficulties and come out worthy while they get to collect!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
ı did not read the whitepaper. Is there someone who already read the wp and can inform me about the bank safety software of Saifu?  There are some banks, if your account get hacked they return you your money back. Is Saifu also going to return the cryptocurrencies back to his members once they get hacked?  Roll Eyes
Well, that depends to their terms and conditions. As far I as I know, if you’re a consumer, there’s nothing to protect you and may take back nothing with the loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have just noticed, that you had already collected almost 5 million dollars. It's a half of the hardcap and there are still 40 days until the end of ICO, such a great result!

I think their hard work has been fruited from their past promotions and this because they have good teams that manage their platforms. Congrats!
their hard work will bring satisfactory results, of course, with extraordinary teamwork greatly assisting the growth of this project, congratulations to this project.
Saifu is a all in one platform dealing with one account for all Crypto currencies and currencies so it will really give the users a better comfort just to maintain one account with one platform instead of many platforms.
In this and the whole plus of this project, it is possible to keep different tokens and coins in a separate place. But here I have a question, whether it will be possible to change them in a purse at once? For example, the BTC at ETH?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
ı did not read the whitepaper. Is there someone who already read the wp and can inform me about the bank safety software of Saifu?  There are some banks, if your account get hacked they return you your money back. Is Saifu also going to return the cryptocurrencies back to his members once they get hacked?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have just noticed, that you had already collected almost 5 million dollars. It's a half of the hardcap and there are still 40 days until the end of ICO, such a great result!

I think their hard work has been fruited from their past promotions and this because they have good teams that manage their platforms. Congrats!
their hard work will bring satisfactory results, of course, with extraordinary teamwork greatly assisting the growth of this project, congratulations to this project.
Wow! Shocked I have check the website and it's shown there that the Current ICO investment = BTC486.95 = $5million+. That's a huge number and means that the platform really is doing well. Also, there's an Open Beta featured in the website : http://ico.saifu.ai .
5 million is a big big number for any platform to Collect, this has only been possible because of the hardwork of the team. They help members whenever they need help. They had a fantastic promotion of the project! Great work guys
Yes, this is a really excellent result, but I did not see a smart contract on the site. Does anyone know where to look at a smart contract?
Activity: 182

Wow! Shocked I have check the website and it's shown there that the Current ICO investment = BTC486.95 = $5million+. That's a huge number and means that the platform really is doing well. Also, there's an Open Beta featured in the website : http://ico.saifu.ai .
5 million is a big big number for any platform to Collect, this has only been possible because of the hardwork of the team. They help members whenever they need help. They had a fantastic promotion of the project! Great work guys
Activity: 322
Securing the users account in a more efficient way can do by this project. This is one of the necessary characteristics of a certain project. Of course I want a project that I will support will make my account on it secure and of course will give me a great opportunity. Hopefully, this project will make much more serious investors.
Activity: 196

Saifu is a all in one platform dealing with one account for all Crypto currencies and currencies so it will really give the users a better comfort just to maintain one account with one platform instead of many platforms.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
With Saifu unique idea One Account for All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies, They have already hit 5 million dollars which is huge and a revolution in the crypto platform, they will reach the target in a very short run.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 98
Surely they will hit that hard cap. 40 Days is a long time and with the funds that they already gathered they could attract more investors in ,because it is a signe of trust worthiness and sucesss.
Activity: 56
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Saifu has a short term goal of getting successful on thier ico sale so we should support them so that they will be able to continue further on thier project.
Yeah mate, this project has a simple but effective idea. They support every coin. They'll probably launch internationally which will help them gain a lot of followers, this will help the platform reach it's goals and make them a success!
I agree with you even if Saifu has a short term goal they have it well planned and it is effective because it is in current needs and is in demand by people worldwide.

The concept is good and it will surely be in demand if your fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies will be in one account. What will make it better is that if you can easily convert your assets from fiat to digital currencies and vice versa.

Yes, this is what I thinking too if saifu will have a feature that will convert coins from this account to any other cryptos or to fiat currencies. This will surely make them popular if it happen.
Activity: 518
Really a very good concept and one to invest in most definitely. We all know how crazy it has been trying to store all your funds in one place, having something like this and then the ability to do the exchange straight away makes it perfect. So that makes it more like a wallet and an exchange at the same time. Great one I must say!
Yeah also when participating your ERC20 wallet address is entered separately and it is necessary for receiving SFU after the ICO ends. When depositing, you much specify address for the currency you intend to deposit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Really a very good concept and one to invest in most definitely. We all know how crazy it has been trying to store all your funds in one place, having something like this and then the ability to do the exchange straight away makes it perfect. So that makes it more like a wallet and an exchange at the same time. Great one I must say!
Yes, it becomes very complicated for most of the crypto users to manage different types of wallet for keeping track of different crypto they own. But this project will make this process very easy and secure by introducing all in one saifu wallet where you can store all the cryptos in a single wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Saifu is a exchanger who doesn't only secure their own but also customers other currency as well...But question is what are their the matter they are upgrading now to secure the exchanger..
Pages:
Jump to: