Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 61. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
This can definitely make a huge impact on crypto industry. The wp and the roadmap gives me a clearer view where this project is heading in the future.

all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.
hopefully your project is successful

I thought they have bounty campaigns that have been launched early? LOL mate just read the first page and you will see the link written.

The bounty program was announced but it is not in operation yet. It's actually odd that they announce so early before the ICO. Has there been a problem before that caused some delays?
Actually each project starts its bounty programs before the Initial Coin Offering but some projects have to face some problems while starting the campaigns. Hope this problem would be resolved fastly in this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This can definitely make a huge impact on crypto industry. The wp and the roadmap gives me a clearer view where this project is heading in the future.

all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.

I thought they have bounty campaigns that have been launched early? LOL mate just read the first page and you will see the link written.

The bounty program was announced but it is not in operation yet. It's actually odd that they announce so early before the ICO. Has there been a problem before that caused some delays?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
are  VCs firms invested ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Freedom, flexibility, safety and security are all I have always desired and I am a huge sucker for it. Saifu looks very promising as we all need this. Also, using Thales technology alone was even what attracted me. We really need more of those securities, don’t we? The team also looks good and having my entire asset in one place is good enough. I have a question though, are the team looking forward to give full access to the users, or it is going to be a multi centralized wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
There are many nuances that I would like to clarify before making any conclusions about this project. I see it is not bad and not good. It just needs to be finalized and added more information
Saifu needs to be finalized as in what  Roll Eyes and do it really required more information, in that case you might not be getting a solution for what you are looking for and no worries you can shoot your query here and we are here to assist you for your query.

You are right, even if devs are not responding because of busy schedules some members here can answer all our queries. I just hope that saifu already have a lot of developments.
Reading the whitepapers can help us better understand the project and also its concept. Although there are instances that we can't understand but we can do some research just in case the dev are not replying our queries.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

check again very well i think their bounty program is over or is still going but am sure it started long time ago ...just wait for the ann thread to load up and check the picture down
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

we can not talk about the safety of this platform yet; this is still pre-launch. After launching the platform we will see in some months how safety the system is; just think about Etherdelta ...
Activity: 532
Saifu gives customer the simplicity one account for all their currencies & Cryptocurrencies
Yes, makes all the complex token handling more easy due to this secure platform. This platform can make many difficultis that we face when storing multiple is the concept of the platform.
I definitely like the idea of ​​the Saifu project. This platform will become the most popular and most convenient for working in the crypt world. Of course, this is provided that the team will adhere to its development plan.
They main purpose of saifu is to safely store clients digital assets anonymously using thier platform. They have a very simple platform that anyone even a not so technical person can handle.
So, the team must focus more about their security since its purpose is to secure our digital assets. This is a critical stage because our assets must be protected with high security level so that it will not be steal or hacked easily.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The idea of uniting all currencies in one place really deserves attention, but how much will it be safe? It looks risky to collect all the savings in one place, because then if they hack it, then you can completely destroy everything
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.
No, it is not quite difficult to me since I can manage them easily by myself. We can store our coins to another platform which more safe than this platform.

For now, you are right and you have a point. But the time will surely come and this project will be successful and many people will use this platform. We just need to give this project enough time to prove its worth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
There are many nuances that I would like to clarify before making any conclusions about this project. I see it is not bad and not good. It just needs to be finalized and added more information
Saifu needs to be finalized as in what  Roll Eyes and do it really required more information, in that case you might not be getting a solution for what you are looking for and no worries you can shoot your query here and we are here to assist you for your query.

You are right, even if devs are not responding because of busy schedules some members here can answer all our queries. I just hope that saifu already have a lot of developments.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 82

Activity: 238
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 252
Certainly this will be convenient for many users, but there are some partners who can vouch for the fulfillment of all obligations taken, I think now it is just necessary
Activity: 518

Yeah, this will lessen the hassle of opening multiple accounts in different wallets. I am happy that this project exist now and I am hoping that this project will achieve success.
They are not dealing with opening multiple accounts but multiple crypto currencies and currencies under one account, it is better please read the white papers of Saifu again.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Yeah, this will lessen the hassle of opening multiple accounts in different wallets. I am happy that this project exist now and I am hoping that this project will achieve success.
Activity: 434
This project is lot more have an advantage compared from other projects out there. Why? Because their service is secure, regulated and is easy to use and that means almost anybody can run a Saifu. Of course this characteristics of a project is what we wanted. I just hope that more people will come to know about this so they will understand Saifu much better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Saifu has a really unique and a great perspective but to actually invest in the project we need some sort information which I don't feel Saifu is currently providing. At least as basic as a roadmap should be there.
I agree with you but only partially as I think unlike you and your opinion on this issue , in my view there is all the required information and details provided by them.

There are some people that are contented to read some details about the project and there are some people that needs to read all the details about new project, so I think the devs needs to complete all the details about them and how the project will work.

You're right buddy, as we need a high standard of security since the hackers and scammers are so rampant on the cyberworld, which we can't control easily those people as they are expert on those doing bad things. Hopefully this project will continue to strived no matter what as I see a great potential in the future base on what I read on their features.

Yeap, hacker now is more intellegent and they can find out the bug more quickly than at the past. I see Saifu deploys Thales to protect cryptocurrency holdings from attacks. Althought this is the first time i heard about this company(Czech company). But i think Saifu have seriously about their secure.
Pages:
Jump to: