Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 56. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.

We are all hoping that this project will continue its development because saifu really have an amazing features that will help us a lot. The problem is if people will support the project.
this project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.
Yes, I totally agree with your opinion,I also think that same as this is a project with a great potential ,only thing that is support and leadership.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I'm curious, the tokens of this platform should be investment, if yes, can US citizens participate?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Saifu will accept major cryptocurrencies on thier token sale like btc, eth, ltc and bch. I also reconized the bitconnect coins (bcc)  are also accepted or this is a different coin?

LoL, if this was a sarcastic question then I support your question also  Grin   If they accept bcc in their platform this would be really a sensation bcs we already know 100% that bcc is a ponzi and also its coin ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The project seems very interesting and attractive! I like the idea of your project! Where it is possible to look at the road map?
It is very essential to read the white papers when ever you are dealing with any ICO and as the same we can understand road map and all the potential work flow, key objectives of a project from the white papers.
That is true. It is necessary to read the white paper of a certain project just like what you have said especially when you are really into ICOs. So, by doing that you will understand better what the project about and its real goal for the community and people around that if that project would really worth our effort and trust.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The project seems very interesting and attractive! I like the idea of your project! Where it is possible to look at the road map?
You can find their roadmap in their website or the official ann thread but perhaps they have not yet updated the road map. It truely helps a lot in trusting the project.

The roadmap needs to be upto date always (or atleast on a highly regular basis) otherwise I can't see much support if the people think the development is dead
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

I am actually looking for it from the beginning but it seems there is none. As someone who wants to buy the token for investment, I think knowing when will it be enlisted in an exchange is important.
I agree with you. In addition, a quality road map and white paper inspires confidence in investors. I agree with this opinion, because to know the main points of the project development is simply necessary to represent the intentions of the development team
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I am actually looking for it from the beginning but it seems there is none. As someone who wants to buy the token for investment, I think knowing when will it be enlisted in an exchange is important.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well, it is possible. You can look the roadmap on their website and it should be there. A lot of users were asking for the roadmap without even look on the website first.
Activity: 238
How many collected during the ICO?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
You can find their roadmap in their website or the official ann thread but perhaps they have not yet updated the road map. It truely helps a lot in trusting the project.
Yes, as they said, Saifu will provide us the roadmap at the next week, i still waiting for this announcement to know more their target at 2018 and 2019.
As Saifu took huge efforts and better time it might surely come with a better plan aiming to reach the goals, deliverables in a better way and the road map might along be very interesting with all the possibilities for success.
Merit: 19
I'm interested in these beta tests. When did tests start and will the beta testers' reviews about Saifu be published?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Yes, as they said, Saifu will provide us the roadmap at the next week, i still waiting for this announcement to know more their target at 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
So Saifu is centralized ? You can't have a wallet or use the platform without giving a KYC ? If that's the case then I'm not really sure if that's the best option people will choose to use when dealing with cryptocurrencies ,because there are so many people who hate giving their identity to every platform on the internet.
I think just like coinbase, perhaps you can have wallet but when it comes to sell and buy and deposit it will required to verify your account and give your ID and other stuff. You will see many people use it because there are some who like to cash out, so service like this would be useful for them. however as a place to store crypto assets for long time or main wallet I don't see it as a good option.
I doubt I'd be even touching a multi wallet which has it's own coin + needs a KYC for me to do anything. Seems like more effort is spent on dumb stuff that useful stuff

From their point of view, being a fully regulated platform is secure for user because they will work under laws and they have a licenses from the Czech National Bank, so it's like when you have an account on Traditional Banks with your name and document and in case something happen to your money you have to right to prosecute. Having said that, it's still just on paper, I meant when the shit really happen, are they will really to solve you problem or refund you, we can't be sure and that's why I was asking what are the guarantees in this situations while are some people repeating secure secure.
Activity: 238
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.
Yes, i completely agree with your statement, security should be the number one priority. It safeguards new investors and helps to build a nice reputation. I see great potential for saifu on the same, and hope they dont deviate from the current path
It is very essential to read the white papers when ever you are dealing with any ICO and as the same we can understand road map and all the potential work flow, key objectives of a project from the white papers.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am interested by the question on the basis of addition of determined coins to this wallet. All the fact is that exists at present very much different cryptocurrency. From which you will choose for addition to one's wallet? Will interrogation be added or at all any clever system will be?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
is this one have a coin exchange option. how can we pay the transaction fee. its from saifu coin. why are we want saifu coins? for use this wallet are we want to have a saifu coins. i saw a it have a coin buying option that is good. i like it. i think my questions will be clear
We do require saifu coins and as usual when we are dealing with other exchanges we are even paying the transaction fees but we actually maintain many wallets to deal with a single coin but why not we maintain all in with with Saifu platform?
This wallet will work with many cryptocurrencies at a time and provide an all in one wallet interface where you can manage all the crypto ou own in a sigle wallet and this as a very great feature for all coin holders and long-term traders too.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Saifu will be one of the secure platform...as they promise to protect everyone's account with so many cryptocurrencies...As they are excepting many of the best cryptocurrencies..
Excepting ? Huh ?, I think you mean accepting and as they stated in the white papers they will be accepting all the Currencies and Crypto Currencies but i am thinking how will they manage many wallets for all the currencies.
Yeah I had the same question mate, the idea is pretty good and has a great potential but the more I think about it the more I wonder there are so many currencies and managing them needs a great work and for people to use the platform it Should be easy as no one likes complex projects. I hope the team already has the answer to our questions!

I am sure devs will have the concrete answers for this. For now. let's still wait for more updates and new developments from saifu project. I hope the ico sales is doing great now.
It will be a huge wallet since I haven't heard any wallet supporting all currencies but may be they will add it with time lets just wait and see what they say about this
Pages:
Jump to: