Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 57. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
is this one have a coin exchange option. how can we pay the transaction fee. its from saifu coin. why are we want saifu coins? for use this wallet are we want to have a saifu coins. i saw a it have a coin buying option that is good. i like it. i think my questions will be clear
We do require saifu coins and as usual when we are dealing with other exchanges we are even paying the transaction fees but we actually maintain many wallets to deal with a single coin but why not we maintain all in with with Saifu platform?
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
is this one have a coin exchange option. how can we pay the transaction fee. its from saifu coin. why are we want saifu coins? for use this wallet are we want to have a saifu coins. i saw a it have a coin buying option that is good. i like it. i think my questions will be clear
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I will surely join the community because I believe on the potential of your business. It offers security and peace of mind for account owners.

Yes please join and let's all help saifu to promote in social medias so that the popularity of this project will increase and will have many investors that will support the funding of this project.
Yeah, as this project is in progress many users and investors attract on this project and make them curious on how really works. As I appreciate their good features in terms of security and advocacy on this project. We hope a better development of this project day by day.
Activity: 518
cкoлькo нa pынкe cyщecтвyeтe? кaпитaлизaция кaкoвa?
Hello, this thread is not the Russian version about Saifu. Please kindly remove this posts and posts this to the Russian version.
Kindly remove your post and value the forum rules and policies this thread is not the Russian version, you can find the relevant threads and post there, Please maintain the quality we abide inn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Saifu will be one of the secure platform...as they promise to protect everyone's account with so many cryptocurrencies...As they are excepting many of the best cryptocurrencies..
Excepting ? Huh ?, I think you mean accepting and as they stated in the white papers they will be accepting all the Currencies and Crypto Currencies but i am thinking how will they manage many wallets for all the currencies.
Yeah I had the same question mate, the idea is pretty good and has a great potential but the more I think about it the more I wonder there are so many currencies and managing them needs a great work and for people to use the platform it Should be easy as no one likes complex projects. I hope the team already has the answer to our questions!
There are other platforms that pulled this out already. This is more on the technical side which the developers can only answer. I have tried to scan and read the whitepaper but I found none. Hopefully this will get the team's attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I will surely join the community because I believe on the potential of your business. It offers security and peace of mind for account owners.

Yes please join and let's all help saifu to promote in social medias so that the popularity of this project will increase and will have many investors that will support the funding of this project.
Activity: 280
Saifu will be one of the secure platform...as they promise to protect everyone's account with so many cryptocurrencies...As they are excepting many of the best cryptocurrencies..
Excepting ? Huh ?, I think you mean accepting and as they stated in the white papers they will be accepting all the Currencies and Crypto Currencies but i am thinking how will they manage many wallets for all the currencies.
Yeah I had the same question mate, the idea is pretty good and has a great potential but the more I think about it the more I wonder there are so many currencies and managing them needs a great work and for people to use the platform it Should be easy as no one likes complex projects. I hope the team already has the answer to our questions!

I am sure devs will have the concrete answers for this. For now. let's still wait for more updates and new developments from saifu project. I hope the ico sales is doing great now.
For us to have more knowledge we can read their whitepaper to at least we can maybe know the little details of the platform. Saifu is a great platform which is a friendly kind of platform due to its converting directly crypto into fiat.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It is first time I am here but have already tried to find out what was of my interest and when didn't succeed came to ask. I see the idea of project is very interesting but the question is have they achieved soft cap of $10 million to be make sure that project will continue ? I don't see total raised amount which can be helpful for new investors for better understanding.
Activity: 574
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.

We are all hoping that this project will continue its development because saifu really have an amazing features that will help us a lot. The problem is if people will support the project.
this project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.
Activity: 532
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
Even i likr their idea and hopefully most of the investors here like their idea. This is really a brilliant and innovative project ehich will give us the abiloty to hold almost each coin in a single wallet.

This is All in one wallet you can access instantly and I would love to see in the future the instant convert to other currencies and instantly can withdraw to fiat currencies like dollars.
The idea of the platform is really new to me because I think this is the first platform that can directly convert crypto into fiat. So, no more trading will be happen like eth-btc or vice versa instead it will be eth-fiat or like crypto-fiat?
Activity: 4
cкoлькo нa pынкe cyщecтвyeтe? кaпитaлизaция кaкoвa?
Activity: 252
The management of the crypt portfolio becomes more and more complicated and difficult, I hope the team will cope with the task and make a convenient and inexpensive product.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. Hoping that the team will continue this kind of pace and will surely hit success.

We are all hoping that this project will continue its development because saifu really have an amazing features that will help us a lot. The problem is if people will support the project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I think that they have everything thought out to the last detail. And worry about how they will manage such a purse, I think not worth it. If the developers have taken up this project, then they have everything under control.

Having many currencies of cryptocurrency in one account, is there an assurance that it wont be overload due to high amount of cryptocurrencies? Is it possible that it wont crush? We know all of cryptocurrencies have a high price. But i hope they can handle that situation. Im expecting more what will the next step of saifu.
Saifu has a great team of experts and developers which are constantly upgrading their platform and I don't think managing large volumes of different currency will be a problem for them as many such wallets are already in operation. They will have to face many competitors in the market but they have some more advanced and additional features for their clients which will attract more people towards their platform and make this a highly popular platform for the transfer and storage of cryptocurrencies all around the world.
Activity: 322
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I am sure devs will have the concrete answers for this. For now. let's still wait for more updates and new developments from saifu project. I hope the ico sales is doing great now.
Activity: 182
Activity: 672
Just imagine how much it will simplify the use of crypto. All tokens and coins in one place. You can use them when necessary. And you do not need to remember a lot of passwords from different wallets.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

They will be accepting most of the current cryptocurrency but the question is, will it still be cheaper? What are the features of Saifo that will make it secure and will have a faster transaction when transferring your crypto assets?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success
Even i likr their idea and hopefully most of the investors here like their idea. This is really a brilliant and innovative project ehich will give us the abiloty to hold almost each coin in a single wallet.

This is All in one wallet you can access instantly and I would love to see in the future the instant convert to other currencies and instantly can withdraw to fiat currencies like dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: