Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 72. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there a working prototype?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
do the team members have relevant experience? if the project is aiming to launch a new app for car dealers but is founded by a chef, that’s a bad sign. do the team members have experience in the specific area the project deals with? do they have the skills to deliver on their promise?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?

Interesting question, well for me I can see the future of the in 5 years is it would become successfull that no one actually exoected it to happened, many would be interested and willing to learn more about the project.
Activity: 207
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is that good, but now I think that I was totally wrong
Activity: 213
Saifu is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project wherein, they can trust their future. And so, another project has been came out in this community wherein proves its potential and capability in this community. I hope that this project will make its way to a successful path and be more productive.
Activity: 150
Hi Smiley
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Saifu is the banking security company..the use hardware & software both to maintain the security program..& hope this project can secure any website..
Activity: 199
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company! Cool
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
Activity: 560
there is no website in the world which is 100% safe. I doubt that they can give you also this safety. Never invest and never store all your crypto in one horse. If one is get hacked so you can continue with others.
What do you mean by one horse? And what is the relation between the crypto and the horse? But, I absolutely agree that there is no platform have 100% safe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing.
yes for now it is very good that we see, we hope that the future of this project can compete.
Activity: 280
I think this platform will not be totally available worldwide because other nations have their own wallet. I like the idea of this platform because it is easy to use but I doubt the team will really facing different kinds of problems in the later days. These are just my thoughts  as what I understand about this project.
Activity: 217
I hope you will succeed. Since I already bought tokens for myself and look forward to the success of the project... 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think these project need more promotions for there campaigns as I browse their bounty link thread there are only small numbers of people who are really active promoting the ICO. Maybe they can hire a good campaign manager for a signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
Activity: 205
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 140
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing.
Activity: 434
Do you have a video explanation for this project? It would be nice if you can create a visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Saifu set all the possibilities to satisfy with the better services. Find the video here https:
 //youtu.be/  ugK8msx3iY4 , yeah add those and get into the opportunity of visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Thanks for this. Although I'm still a bit confused so I will be asking few questions.
In the whitepaper it was stated that "simplicity of one account for all their currencies and cryptocurrencies.", so will this act as a wallet for both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies?
I dont think this project will support fiat currency as they will need to have many permission from upper bodys which is very difficult but still this project will support most of the crypto currency which makes this wallet all in one and easy to use by the multiple token holders.

I agree to you bud, as we need fiat if we need it in urgent matter. I would they have a good security which need more reliable source and probably KYC as it already need by many ICO project. We hope the team are capable to do such things to support this promising project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Do you have a video explanation for this project? It would be nice if you can create a visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Saifu set all the possibilities to satisfy with the better services. Find the video here https:
 //youtu.be/  ugK8msx3iY4 , yeah add those and get into the opportunity of visual presentation and project summary explanation.

Thanks for this. Although I'm still a bit confused so I will be asking few questions.
In the whitepaper it was stated that "simplicity of one account for all their currencies and cryptocurrencies.", so will this act as a wallet for both fiat currency and cryptocurrencies?
I dont think this project will support fiat currency as they will need to have many permission from upper bodys which is very difficult but still this project will support most of the crypto currency which makes this wallet all in one and easy to use by the multiple token holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

Pages:
Jump to: