Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 75. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Of course! Grin You have the best price man!
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 220
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention
Activity: 156
What is the minimum investment? And how long does each transaction usually take to complete ?
Activity: 225
Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem for all new ICOs
Activity: 238
Saifu has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Saifu. I will be looking forward to this project Cool
Activity: 148
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project . 
Activity: 233
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev
Activity: 126
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?
Activity: 155
Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?
Activity: 214
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
Activity: 146
Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly? What is the point of your project? And where can I find news about project?
Activity: 207
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you.
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Thanks
Activity: 213
This looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest. Good luck to you guys! Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
The solutions proposed by this project could be revolutionary! I think Saifu will be complete success!
Activity: 193
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?
Activity: 195
wow an amazing project and a project that has a clear and nice explanation and I guess this will be a great success. from now on I will monitor this project Cool
Activity: 176
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 200
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
Activity: 199
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any? 
Pages:
Jump to: