Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 76. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
hi, i was very interested in the project, I will participate in ICO, good luck and good work Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations.
By the way, how many 0.1ETH will give me saifu token?
Activity: 217
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of the community! Very happy to support this project.
Activity: 205
Haven't read wp so maybe I could ask here. But who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Saifu differs from them? Thanks.
Activity: 140
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
This project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project.
Will get back to you if I have any questions.
Activity: 213
Have you reached your soft cap? If no, then what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 232
Hello!
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

You can take part in ICO here, also there you can find the info about currencies which are accepted.
https://tokensale.saifu.ai/

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Is it feasible and safe? Isn't maybe more convenient to have more of them to spread the risk? And where will private key stored?
Activity: 216
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered? 
Activity: 208
Hey, I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges?
As always after the ICO, I suppose
Activity: 213
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev
Activity: 201
Hey, I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 232
Big news today!
Registration for Saifu's open beta is now up.
Register now at https://online.saifu.ai and be one of the first to get to use the beta when it goes live in a few weeks.
Learn more about Saifu.ai and how it works from this short video https://youtu.be/ugK8msx3iY4
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Are the founders holding onto most tokens?
Activity: 228
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business Grin
Activity: 218
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team Cool
Activity: 126
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 220
Hi, I have a question.
Will we just be sending our Eth from a person's wallet to an address? And then smart contract sends us the token in return?
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm actually new to crypto.
Anyway the project is cool! Thank you.
Activity: 225
Where is your company registered? Could i have a copy of certificate of incorporation, list of directors and details of registered office address?
Pages:
Jump to: