Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 86. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 207
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It sounds like a good project, there is always a need for ways to move crypto around when the time comes, good luck with everything.
Activity: 1
Okay, I bought a couple of hundred tokens.  Let's see how this goes.
Activity: 232
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?

Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem

We're negotiating with some exchanges, but we can't say proper dates of listings. News about listings on exchanges will be published after the end of the ICO   

How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now

Token reserve split: 25% for founders, team and advisory board, 10% Saifu reserve funds.
The founders and team are required to hold the tokens for at least six months before selling.

Hi there,
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking...
Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Thanks

Saifu Tokens can be used for getting discount for the operations on our platform and getting cashback for some operations. Also you'll be able to sell them on some exchanges after the price grows.
Activity: 217
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 184
Is my data safe with this project? I mean would not u share my personal data that are required for KYC or that will be available during using the platform with someone else? U know as for me it is very urgent problem because I always see different offers from some users who are ready to sell the data base. Hope someone clarify that point
Activity: 140
How will regular users convert tokens to Fiat ?  would there be a one or two click option on the site that will

Yes, it'll be pretty easy as ou saif "one click option".
You can read more about it here: https://saifu.ai/product.html#/easy_currency

Hi, good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile.

We are creating an account that will unite currencies and cryptocurrencies and you'll be able to store both safely in one place, easily exchange and use crypto in everyday life. Our multi-layered, bank-grade security helps to keep our customers’ money safe. Saifu has a license and is monitored by external regulators. Saifu is fast and easy to use so our customers don’t need any special skills.

You can read our presentation to get all the info you need https://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu_Overview.pdf

Great, thanks! I'll chek the link
How will regular users convert tokens to Fiat ?  would there be a one or two click option on the site that will

Hi, good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i want to know the basic profile.

We are creating an account that will unite currencies and cryptocurrencies and you'll be able to store both safely in one place, easily exchange and use crypto in everyday life. Our multi-layered, bank-grade security helps to keep our customers’ money safe. Saifu has a license and is monitored by external regulators. Saifu is fast and easy to use so our customers don’t need any special skills.

You can read our presentation to get all the info you need https://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu_Overview.pdf

The presentation is great and very informative. Thank you for detailed answer!
Activity: 214
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now
Activity: 213
Hi, very promising ICO in recent times. 
Do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
thank you
Activity: 187
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Hi! As strange question given how difficult it is to withdraw currencies.
In my opinion, that  project simplifies the introduction of cryptocurrency into regular sales and life
Why do you think so?
The availability of a license and a good level of information security

thanks for the answers, I’m going to re-read whitepaper and think about it
Activity: 218
Im very interested in your project, reading your WP right now. But what about exchnages? I mean the big ones. Are u have any negotiation with some at the moment? Lack of the exchange and the trading volume are the most common problem
Activity: 76
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
In my opinion, that  project simplifies the introduction of cryptocurrency into regular sales and life
Why do you think so?
The availability of a license and a good level of information security
Activity: 105

In addition,  any newcomers a great decision  will be able to understand  to work with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 56
Why do you think so?
Activity: 76
Activity: 232

Activity: 214
Hi there,
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking...
Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: