Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 89. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
do you have a limit on the token that can be bought by one person?
Activity: 232
One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies?
How is this done, I have a saifu account, and can I associate it with my bittrex, poloniex and binace accounts?

No, our account can be used for the cryptocurrencies deposit, but it doesn't unite the exchanges accounts.
You can store you BTC, ETC and fiat money on your Saifu account, easily convert them and spend fiat from the Saifu card.
You can deposit e.g. BTC to your Saifu account from bittrex, poloniex and binance accounts as well.
Activity: 100
 One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies?
How is this done, I have a saifu account, and can I associate it with my bittrex, poloniex and binace accounts?
Hi
Just found out yourproject, didn't read the whitepaper yet.
Could you briefly explain what your project is about?

Hello!
We are creating an account that will unite currencies and cryptocurrencies and you'll be able to store both safely in one place, easily exchange and use crypto in everyday life. Our multi-layered, bank-grade security helps to keep our customers’ money safe. Saifu has a license and is monitored by external regulators. Saifu is fast and easy to use so our customers don’t need any special skills.

You can read our presentation to get all the info you need https://ico.saifu.ai/Saifu_Overview.pdf
Activity: 194
Hi
Just found out yourproject, didn't read the whitepaper yet.
Could you briefly explain what your project is about?
Activity: 217
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
The project has great potential! Just not enough information, there is not enough road map and I would like to learn more about the bonus program!
Thanks Smiley What  information would you like to know? Smiley
SAIFU ICO HAS ALREADY STARTED!
Current price:  0.000075 BTC (25% discount)
Min purchase:  $1 from now!
Our bonus program
Jan 15-Jan 21 - 25%
 Jan 22-Jan 28 – 15%
Jan 29- Feb 4 – 10%
Feb 5-Feb 18 – 5%
Mar 19-Mar 11 – 0%
We have updated our site and you can see  our road map https://ico.saifu.ai/
Please, let me know if you have any questions!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project has great potential! Just not enough information, there is not enough road map and I would like to learn more about the bonus program!
Shocked SAIFU?
We are creating an account that will unite currencies and cryptocurrencies and you'll be able to store both safely in one place, easily exchange and use crypto in everyday life Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What is the total supply?
Hi!The total supply is 200m SFU tokens. Can I help you with anything else?
Thanks  for the answer. Any gaurantee coin won't be dumped when it reaches exchanges ?
We can't prognose price after the ICO. Our team is working on the product, price is established by the market
Great! I hope for the success of your project
When will you be listed to exchanges?

News about listings on exchanges will be published after the end of the ICO Wink
Activity: 105
When will you be listed to exchanges?
Hey! What currency is the transaction fee fixed?
We use USD. Can I help you with anything else? Smiley
Thanks  for the answer. Any gaurantee coin won't be dumped when it reaches exchanges ?
We can't prognose price after the ICO. Our team is working on the product, price is established by the market
Activity: 35
Activity: 56
Hi! Great project! Can I pay wit VISA or MCard?
Now we're working on adding Visa and MasterCard payments, so you sould be able to use them soon.You can use wire transfer to take part in our ICO Smiley Please, let me know if you have any questions!
is it possible to verify my account now?
The verification cant be completed now. But you can make an application with a discount on the bookbuilding platform .Before the start the  token distribution  all applicants will have to pass KYC Smiley

What are the KYC requirements? Do you want scans of passports and bank statements? Will you be using a trustworthy third party KYC service to handle it?
good questiens!
Hey! What currency is the transaction fee fixed?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Hi! Great project! Can I pay wit VISA or MCard?
Now we're working on adding Visa and MasterCard payments, so you sould be able to use them soon.You can use wire transfer to take part in our ICO Smiley Please, let me know if you have any questions!
is it possible to verify my account now?
The verification cant be completed now. But you can make an application with a discount on the bookbuilding platform .Before the start the  token distribution  all applicants will have to pass KYC Smiley

What are the KYC requirements? Do you want scans of passports and bank statements? Will you be using a trustworthy third party KYC service to handle it?
What is designed for a risk management strategy? How will the fight against money laundering be carried out?

Our Security measures are reviewed by an independent regulator. We have an in-depth risk management strategy. We adhere to strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures. Our business – and its day-to-day operations – are regularly audited by one of the world’s largest accountancy firms. Our IT systems are designed to help minimise downtime – to help ensure customers can access our services whenever they want to. In the interests of fund protection, we operate two types of bank account: Customer Account – is used to store our customers’ funds. Operational Account – is used for our operational funds & payments. We monitor all blockchain transactions – against 69 risk indicators.
What is designed for a risk management strategy? How will the fight against money laundering be carried out?
Pages:
Jump to: