Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 81. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.
Activity: 198
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news.
Activity: 232
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?

The total supplly will be 200M SFU tokens.

Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?

You'll have to complete KYC to use our platform

Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Roll Eyes

We'll publish the ICO counter on our website soon, so you'll be able to see the progress.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that?
Activity: 200
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared…
Fortunately, Saifu looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what! Cool
Activity: 199
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?
Activity: 184
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 194
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Activity: 217
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
Activity: 205
Good to know that this project is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients! Cool
Activity: 134
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint? Roll Eyes
Activity: 187
Very interesting project, I think it will attract more of investors. Interested in the question of how much money it has already collected?? Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
I am very sure the project genie Ico is one of the best projects that I follow,seen from the arrangement of the project is very nice and I with full confidence that this project will achieve the target which is very nice. The project genie this I believe will be a future project,with a team of nice and professional and the idea of a very interesting idea definitely will attract a lot of investors,I hope this project will success.
Activity: 232
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?

Tokens will be issued after the ICO, so there will be no extra tokens.

Saifu is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything like it, or is maybe it's the first. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So an actually looking forward to this and how it will develop Grin

Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?

You are welcome to take part in our bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-saifu-one-account-for-all-currencies-cryptocurrencies-2472638

What are your benefits among other projects? how do you evaluate your project?

Saifu provides IBAN accounts for fiat and cryptocurrencies, exchange
services, bank-grade security, custodial services for cryptocurrencies,
wire transfers, and payment services, all via a regulated and
externally audited service. Our product is currently in closed beta
testing, and we have a waiting list for the full release.

will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?

News about listings on exchanges will be published after the end of the ICO

What is the practical use of your token?

Saifu token can be used to obtain discount for the operations on our platform, and also for getting cashback for some operations. Users who wants to use this capabilities have to deposit some amount of our tokens on their accounts and save them there.

Activity: 126
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention.
Activity: 140
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 140
Hi, are you going to be published on Github?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 213
What are your benefits among other projects? how do you evaluate your project?
Activity: 214
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Pages:
Jump to: