Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 92. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Hi, Do you have ICO contract at Github. i.e publicly accessible?
Hi, we're working on that. We'll do our best to get it done as soon as possible, stay tuned!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this Topic does not belong to issue of altcoin I think
Activity: 105
Hi, Do you have ICO contract at Github. i.e publicly accessible?
Hello, devs!When will your product start?
Hello Smiley Our closed-subscription beta has been started. Our full-release will be out in the first quarter of 2018.Can I help you with anything else?
Activity: 86
Hello, devs!When will your product start?
Sounds interesting, whit which exactly crypto currencies you will working?
We will begin with the  most popular currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Dash, etc. In the future, the list can be expanded.
Do you plan on keep adding all the coins that are on coinmarketcap?
Thats a very very big list.

Also would your wallet be granting rewards for POS coins?
Hello Smiley  We will first add the main coins, the most popular and the largest volume.
We will publish more technical nuances very soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 215
Sounds interesting, whit which exactly crypto currencies you will working?
Hi what licenses from regulators do you have?
Saifu is a fully regulated payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank😊
Hey! Do you have a working project?
Hello! We alredy have a working product  for individuals and consumers, but we  want to introduce our services for businesses and banks. Besides  our closed-subscription beta will be released soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 72
Do you plan on keep adding all the coins that are on coinmarketcap?
Thats a very very big list.

Also would your wallet be granting rewards for POS coins?
Activity: 180
Saifu is a fully regulated payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank😊
Hey! Do you have a working project?
Hello everyone! What news about project do you have? I saw you updated your site  Smiley
Hi! Our team is working hard to finish the ICO preparations. If there are any updates, I will announce them. Stay tuned!
Activity: 86
Activity: 32
Hello everyone! What news about project do you have? I saw you updated your site  Smiley
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
the tittle is quite interesting so i go to the website but i want to know how much already raised before i invest in this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Quite an interesting project. The team needs to promote it more actively.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good luck with the project development.
I can't for the love of me figure out why you would actually need your own token to run a wallet/account interface? What's next, MyEtherWallet/Electrum launches their own ICOs? Why? MoneyGrab Much?
Saifu gives customers the simplicity of one account for all their currencies and cryptocurrencies. Our service is secure, regulated and easy to use – and that means almost anybody can run a Saifu account.Our multi-layered, bank-grade security helps to keep our customers’ money safe.Unlike most cryptocurrency exchanges Saifu has a license and is monitored by external regulators. Saifu is fast and easy to use so our customers don’t need any special skills.
Activity: 40
I can't for the love of me figure out why you would actually need your own token to run a wallet/account interface? What's next, MyEtherWallet/Electrum launches their own ICOs? Why? MoneyGrab Much?
Pages:
Jump to: