Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAMURAI] [RONIN] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] - page 10. (Read 39711 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
If nobody wants to create a website I will pay some external IT pro Grin
maybe they need a higher price to do it
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
If nobody wants to create a website I will pay some external IT pro Grin
Activity: 770
Still waiting for the pump.

Actually am happy that there is no dump:p
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Still waiting for the pump.
legendary
Activity: 1652
I have some free RONIN.
But market is not going well.
yes it's true
within in the last 7 days the biggest volume is only 0.16 BTC and even for today only 0.01 BTC and it's too small volume i think

do not worry about it. I'm sure dev definitely have a way to promote his coin so that traders can trade ronin.
I am sure of it  Smiley
i hope so
and volume market today still the same as yesterday only 0.01 BTC but the price is quite stable 9 satoshi per RONIN
Activity: 266
I have some free RONIN.
yes it's true
within in the last 7 days the biggest volume is only 0.16 BTC and even for today only 0.01 BTC and it's too small volume i think

do not worry about it. I'm sure dev definitely have a way to promote his coin so that traders can trade ronin.
I am sure of it  Smiley
Activity: 294
???

I think dev has no plan about the future of RONIN look early distribution model 10 Million to 10 people, if dev kept something for bounty like 1 million for create website than it would have website till but at this current price level from my point that is not attractive for anyone to do this just 150k.

Look who's complaining, another that couldn't join signature campaign because of other sig Grin Grin Grin
Samurai is great coin, time to make him feel how good the community is Wink
Activity: 280
What's special of RONIN? Yes, it's not any special than other free coins. The community will help it but it's very hard. Everyone only receive and dump it.
Who will create website with 150K RONIN?

I think dev has no plan about the future of RONIN look early distribution model 10 Million to 10 people, if dev kept something for bounty like 1 million for create website than it would have website till but at this current price level from my point that is not attractive for anyone to do this just 150k.

I agree with you.

Since people in first three giveaways got a lot of free coins for just one post, there is hard to find someone to do website for much less coins.

Activity: 700
What's special of RONIN? Yes, it's not any special than other free coins. The community will help it but it's very hard. Everyone only receive and dump it.

legendary
I have some free RONIN.
yes it's true
legendary
Activity: 1020
Activity: 484
looks like people still waiting for the 4th giveaway

Dev said payments will start after 100 legit tweets, are you in a hurry to dump? Samurai will hit 50 sats soon if everybody dumps at 5, don't you know it? Wink

If 5m coins are dumped it will hit 1sat!then someone with 0.05BTC will buy 5min coins.Along with the coins from the previous 3 distributions/dumps someone can easily own half the coins with no more than 0.2 BTC!Then everything is possible at 1sat!just like that!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
maybe many people doing because they feel fake twitter bounties that you share too small. I think that way.
Activity: 868
I have some free RONIN.
Activity: 700
People got free coins and some people got millions so they don't care of the price as they watch free money.Anyway I didn't participate in free distribution but bought some on yobit.It is sure the dumpers finish their holdings there will be a rise in price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Dev said payments will start after 100 legit tweets, are you in a hurry to dump? Samurai will hit 50 sats soon if everybody dumps at 5, don't you know it? Wink
Activity: 742
Activity: 308
Samurai is a good coin and I know someone will publish a good website soon Cheesy
legendary
I checked over 120 Twitter accounts until now, most of them:

- are sleeping accounts (posts before Ronin giveaway are from 2014, or accounts with 3 tweets)
- are fake accounts (Maroon 5 following Samurai? Smiley )
- have fake followers (25.000 followers and no RT to our giveaway? Smiley )
- have same history (someone has over 20 identical accounts)
- posted only a RT without tweeting to Bleutrade and Bittrex
- posted without following back

Rules are clear, please read them again:

It's clear someone wants to cheat and I don't like it. Most people want Samurai to dump coins not because they like it. I will investigate more to find out what's happening. Until now (from 120 accounts checked) only 36 are legit and eligible for this giveaway. For those complaining about not received coins, it's written in the rules: payments will start when first 100 eligible tweets are reached.

For those who are interested, 150.000 RONIN bounty for Samurai website is still available.Let me know if you want to build a proper website for this coin. This is all free, show support and gratitude in true Samurai style!

I won't repeat the same messages again. Please be fair and do not cheat. Thanks for your patience.

ありがとう

i bold your statement
and if could be like that then i have to wait 64 tweet again to got the payment?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
nobody want free samurai for the website, it's too cheap, but if it'll reach 100, you will see hundreds of web page coming out
Pages:
Jump to: