Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SAMURAI] [RONIN] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] - page 9. (Read 39711 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It isn't burning the remain coins that make this coin a winner.

There isn't community interest.

GRF was totally different. even before the end of free distribution, there was an active community behind and price was 200 satoshi.

I have bought some to check if a pump could be done.
But selling pressure is too high.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
so about 1 week less to see the final supply and the the distribution is over, the people will dump more or the coin need to pump to survive
Activity: 84
I've wrote to yobit and I'm waiting an asnwer. I will close the distribution 4 tomorrow, I will check the remaining address and I will show you them so you can check if I've missed you.
I will wait 5 days before send the remaining coin to yobit, until that moment I don't know how many coin I will burn or what is the final supply.
Activity: 70
I like the idea to burn some coin less supply higher price, not sure but it could happen
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
How much $ronin will be destroyed ?
very much sir. ronin might all be destroyed. destroyed by members Grin
Activity: 294
???
Regarding the remaining coin to distribute I will check the legit Tweet I've received, that are really rare, only 35 among the first 170 I've checked then I will ask yobit to destroy the remaining coin. After the distribution I will give 5 days to you for who has tweet and probably I've missed it, to PM me and show me proof of his tweet.
Then I will tell yobit to proceed with the RONIN furnace.

Banzai wrote me about the Blockexplorer :

Hi,

I will be migrating servers this weekend.. I have to much issues with the current one.. so there could be some down time on the explorer.. Which I will compensate with 1 week extra hosting if the downtime takes longer then 12 hrs

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Banzai

It will be back soon.

Burning the coins is the best way to keep cheaters out of ronin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1020
You want to create Samurai website. I see a free topic, you can contact with him at here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/full-get-a-website-for-free-5-free-websites-for-anyone-1205002
He's creating 5 Free Websites.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
How much $ronin will be destroyed ?
Activity: 84
Regarding the remaining coin to distribute I will check the legit Tweet I've received, that are really rare, only 35 among the first 170 I've checked then I will ask yobit to destroy the remaining coin. After the distribution I will give 5 days to you for who has tweet and probably I've missed it, to PM me and show me proof of his tweet.
Then I will tell yobit to proceed with the RONIN furnace.

Banzai wrote me about the Blockexplorer :

Hi,

I will be migrating servers this weekend.. I have to much issues with the current one.. so there could be some down time on the explorer.. Which I will compensate with 1 week extra hosting if the downtime takes longer then 12 hrs

My apologies for the inconvenience,

Banzai

It will be back soon.
I'm still holding my coin, price to cheap to think about a dump or exit

Right,
You're just waiting for a price rise to exit or dump.

That's why this coin is done. Most of community here is only waiting a pump for dump and exit.

Activity: 462
I love to trade
I'm still holding my coin, price to cheap to think about a dump or exit
Without any offence. This coin is done.
Dev worked for free,and community only asked free coin.
Activity: 686
I have not received payment on the Ronin giveaway 4th. There is nothing wrong sir?
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
i've some ronin but  wonder why i always never received a confirmation email from yobit  Undecided
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Is Distribution 4 already finished? If so I have not received yet  Shocked
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
Low hype from community.

It's quite possible that people are waiting to see how low it will go before choosing to invest in it.
By the looks of it, judging by your PM , you're just waiting for a chance to dump Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Low hype from community.
Activity: 294
???
If nobody wants to create a website I will pay some external IT pro Grin
maybe they need a higher price to do it
I think so. Will none make a site with some requests only $4? Dev should use RONIN of part 4 to help it.

I don't look at the price but coin potential...I'm in for the long run. Won't be surprised if people now ignores ronin and then will start saying "samurai is a great coin" when price will go up Grin Grin
Activity: 462
I think so. Will none make a site with some requests only $4? Dev should use RONIN of part 4 to help it.

hoian0809 stop spamming to get paid from magicaldice or I will report you mate
don't talk s... it's not about dollars it's about community and people want to make samurai big
legendary
Activity: 1020
Pages:
Jump to: