Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 22. (Read 63224 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ya it seems like you guys had no time to answer this communities questions, and have no plans to do so, or have that contract audited or anything, so now you just wanna sell us the crowdsale to secure ROI for your ETH pre-sale investors?

not from me, if you have no time for us here, i have no TIME FOR YOU!   

Congrats on your pre-sale fill, but i wont be buying their bags! 
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Very smooth presale. I'll keep an eye on this, it's an interesting platform/project, hopefully you will bring it to reality.
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Good luck to the team, wish it be a great project.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
So, the presale has been ended?

I'm really surprise the per-sale has ended. I visited to website just now and saw that the pre-sale is over. best of luck to the team. I will wait for the crowdsale
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Wow, just wow!
This project amazes me. The pre-sale went so fast & smooth.
I can say that the team behind this one, knew how to handle their business.
Hopefully they will execute their promises according to their plans.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

ETH Balance:   11,016.036612092 Ether ($125,803.14)         Minimum: $40,000      Maximum: $120,000    Wink

http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/02/12a2e1e84ec4ea061e83e9d93b76011f.jpg

Thanks for the comment! We changed it to ETH because of conversion confusions with the price volatility. I'm changing it in the description now so future readers aren't confused.

Yes it has, but in a few months we'll launch our crowdsale, so another opportunity is open to you.

Heh, 11,203 Ether already Smiley

Looks like Ethereum traders community is much less skeptical than this one. There seem to be several very big investors, most probably big traders already appointed by the project lead. The rest are small fish, just attracted by the FOMO (looking at the pace of funding, its hard to resist investing now Grin).

We tried our best to keep the distribution fair, and we are already known in the Ethereum trading community. We were happy to see a very fair distribution overall, you can see for yourself.

The ETH community is more skeptical for newcomers, but we are part of the action there, as public figures.

We hope to make good on that vote of confidence and make Santiment all it can be. Smiley
Activity: 678
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Heh, 11,203 Ether already Smiley

Looks like Ethereum traders community is much less skeptical than this one. There seem to be several very big investors, most probably big traders already appointed by the project lead. The rest are small fish, just attracted by the FOMO (looking at the pace of funding, its hard to resist investing now Grin).

This project indeed could be interesting, but I would avoid investing myself, just because it targets a field I am really knowledgeable at.

I expect FOMO investors to fill the remaining 800 Ether in half-an-hour max.

EDIT: oh, and its GONE (12,000 Ether)  Grin. That was fast! Many people with too much money eager to spend them Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

ETH Balance:   11,016.036612092 Ether ($125,803.14)         Minimum: $40,000      Maximum: $120,000    Wink

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Just 1000 ETH to go!

Thanks everyone for your contributions. We'll work hard to make Santiment the best it can be!  Cheesy

when will we be able to trade these tokens?

that's still ages away no?
Just 1000 ETH to go!

Thanks everyone for your contributions. We'll work hard to make Santiment the best it can be!  Cheesy
Activity: 4
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
1,500 dollars left till fully funded ahaha
   9,985.774068367 Ether
9,985.774068367522169014 Ether
 ($113,937.68)  Huh Shocked
LOL 90,000 dollars already there...
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
hurry up, already at 10k eth. only 2k left!
Hello everyone,

As Ethereum blocks are not so precise with their timing, the start of the Presale is a little behind schedule.

The Presale contract is live, but the Presale only opens at block 3172723.

This is approximately 00:20 GMT. So please send your ETH after 00:20.

You can monitor our escrow and the state of the contract for yourself here.

Here is the contract state for confirmation: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4fd997ed7c10dbd04e95d3730cd77d79513076f2#readContract
But then you guys will be doing some development too right? Will there be an application we can play with by the time of the crowdsale?

Yes, we'll be building the MVP. We'll be building a prototype ready for use before the crowdsale, yes.

While I'm happy to answer questions, you may benefit from reading our summary of the project:

https://medium.com/santiment/an-overview-how-santiment-will-transform-crypto-trading-eb77f0476a98#.k2ijy5neg

It's only a few minutes long and will get you up to speed on what we're doing.  Smiley
Hi! I just heard about this and am pretty new at all this stuff. What do I get if I join this "presale"? do I get your tokens right away?

When you buy in the Presale, you're buying SNT with a 54% bonus over crowdsale participants.

These tokens are distributed at the time of crowdsale completion.

For example, if a participant contributed $10,000 in the presale and $10,000 in the crowdsale, they would receive the following: (10,000 x 1.54) + (10,000 x 1) = $25,540 worth of Santiment Network Tokens.

As you can see, the Presale participants have a major advantage.
So for them, token price is irrelevant, Presale participants get their advantage (and therefore profit), guaranteed.

ok cool thanks! I think I get it. But then you guys will be doing some development too right? Will there be an application we can play with by the time of the crowdsale?
Pages:
Jump to: