Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 17. (Read 63224 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No priority passes yet?  When will they be dispatched?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I got the Priority Pass from Cofound.it so I am really looking forward into getting this one.
Activity: 44
I have been involved in presale snt, currently voting on presale tokens holders: vote is behind the lack of big bonus of eth bubble  Roll Eyes

https://etherscan.io/address/0x283a97af867165169aece0b2e963b9f0fc7e5b8c#readContract

Yes, the voting is done!

So that everyone knows, we're aiming to do the token sale on June 30th.

With the voting finally done, the minimum cap is 15,000 ETH. The maximum is 45,000 ETH.

We have a working alpha, although testing is restricted to presale participants for now. We also have a whitepaper undergoing the final reviews by crypto-experts and our strategic partners. Much of our information on BCT and our website is now updated, but we will be updating it soon.

We have been quiet on BCT (and in general) because we are hard at work. We have actually already begun business development with 3rd parties and datafeeds design. A post will be coming out shortly demonstrating all our hard work.

We are aiming to launch the token sale on June 30th, but that depends on our FINMA ruling. We are working directly with Swiss regulators to ensure a smooth, legal token sale. So that everyone knows, we have an 800 strong slack community. Our community members will receive priority access to our crowdsale, so if you are not already there, please join!

More information will be coming soon.

45 thousand... the product should be enterprise level at that rate.

How about presale holders? What's gain did they get?

Yes, our key channels are going to be other enterprises, especially exchanges and asset management platforms. We are aiming to be the major market data infrastructure in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

Presale holders received full gains, as promised, although about 50% of them voted to give up their bonus to help keep the maximium cap lower. We are very thankful to have the community that we do.
Activity: 527
I have been involved in presale snt, currently voting on presale tokens holders: vote is behind the lack of big bonus of eth bubble  Roll Eyes

https://etherscan.io/address/0x283a97af867165169aece0b2e963b9f0fc7e5b8c#readContract

Yes, the voting is done!

With the voting finally done, the minimum cap is 15,000 ETH. The maximum is 45,000 ETH.

We have a working alpha, although testing is restricted to presale participants for now. We also have a whitepaper undergoing the final reviews by crypto-experts and our strategic partners. Much of our information on BCT and our website is now updated, but we will be updating it soon.

We have been quiet on BCT (and in general) because we are hard at work. We have actually already begun business development with 3rd parties and datafeeds design. A post will be coming out shortly demonstrating all our hard work.

We are aiming to launch the token sale on June 30th, but that depends on our FINMA ruling. We are working directly with Swiss regulators to ensure a smooth, legal token sale. So that everyone knows, we have an 800 strong slack community. Our community members will receive priority access to our crowdsale, so if you are not already there, please join!

45 thousand... the product should be enterprise level at that rate.

How about presale holders? What's gain did they get?
Santiment, are you going to translate this thread for Russian community or should we do that?

It would be best if the community did that.

Note that we are updated the text of the BCT topic for the crowdsale, so it will be down until we do that. The thing we bring you will be more up to date. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...
Santiment, are you going to translate this thread for Russian community or should we do that?

Yes, the voting is done!

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I have been involved in presale snt, currently voting on presale tokens holders: vote is behind the lack of big bonus of eth bubble  Roll Eyes

Activity: 590
Merit: 500
why you start ico verye long time?
what will you preparation?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Where can I get more info about the API?

I want try using it on my Trading bot & Prediction bot.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Crowdsale, june 30th via Cofound.it Wink
For the ones who missed the pre-sale...
Activity: 14
Is there any bounty? I would be happy to reserve for indonesian translation Grin
yes here are many supporter who are ready for your translation at this point....
Activity: 686
why in ico calendar will start in 30 june?
Activity: 434
Are there more details regarding the ICO?
How many SNT per ETH?
This is Funding round 2 = building MVP; Will there be a round 3 = development/launch activities?
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any social media bounty program?
Activity: 441
What about crowdsale? when?

We are looking at a June crowdsale.

We are waiting for more detailed information about sales. I do not want to miss this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Romanian translation reserved.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Japanese translation reserved.
Pages:
Jump to: