Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 12. (Read 133148 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Many people buy SAT  because SAT is cheap and the appreciation is easy. But now the SAT is expensive and the appreciation is difficult. So they sell the SAT,and naturally the price reduced a lot in just a few days. Is there the possibility  that the sat can go back to its normal state? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Have you missed the past two months???
What SAT you are talking about?There has only been sat2 for some time.
If you believe in your coin then buy now the tons of it since you claim that it is inexpensive.
And when it goes up you can then sell it.
Every coin has two sides...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Many people buy SAT  because SAT is cheap and the appreciation is easy. But now the SAT is expensive and the appreciation is difficult. So they sell the SAT,and naturally the price reduced a lot in just a few days. Is there the possibility  that the sat can go back to its normal state? Cry Cry Cry Cry
Give my SAT back to me!! 45million!! All my efforts for nearly half a year were in vain!!! Embarrassed Cry

Where are your 45Miil Sat and how come somebody owes them to you?
Activity: 2
Give my SAT back to me!! 45million!! All my efforts for nearly half a year were in vain!!! Embarrassed Cry
Activity: 67
bitrex is almost ready to boot it off the exchange not sure if that will help the future out too much but hey 1 sat is coming up
Activity: 3
Hi there,

As we posted on Twitter, we are almost ready to announce our future plans! We just need to handle a couple of important things, which shouldn't take too long anymore.
We don't want to make promises we can't deliver.

Feel free to promote SAT² on Twitter and other social media!

Thanks for your support! We will fill you in with more details very shortly.

Hi dev,

how about my SAT ?

no chance to convert my 50 Million SAT ?

Thanks
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi there,

As we posted on Twitter, we are almost ready to announce our future plans! We just need to handle a couple of important things, which shouldn't take too long anymore.
We don't want to make promises we can't deliver.

Feel free to promote SAT² on Twitter and other social media!

Thanks for your support! We will fill you in with more details very shortly.
Activity: 193
This coin seems to be an experiment in how long people can be strung along.  That one post yesterday kept it above 1000 but that only lasted one day.  Maybe if we are lucky it can get moved to the LTC market to keep the test going?  Maybe this is for someone's thesis or dissertation or something.
Bittrex is delisting sat2.

I kinow sat2 team is working on something and got their own timeplan.
But this is getting out of hand imo.

where do you see that it's being de-listed?

There is the following message when you go to sat2/btc market

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250

where do you see that it's being de-listed?
SAT2 goes to 0.00000559BTC.
That is the old half a satoshi.
AT this rate we are going to 5 satoshis when we were with the old SAT
which was SAT2 x 1000

Don't worry, did you saw their last tweets? Something is coming. People are just stupid as always and will panic buy their way back in once more news comes out.

Yes,I saw some tweets but this is a double-edged sword.
While we wait for some news,sat2 is at the verge of the existance.
As I previously stated,a little bit of sharing and communication would not kill anybody.
I was here from the day 1 and i am ready to invest some more funds in the form of buying sat2 now that is a baragain(at least we think so)
but I am affraid that we can stay empty-handed with only vague announcements left...

I have to agree here. Communication has been poor. I mined this from start to finish with around 30% of the total hash rate throughout. I liked the paper they released and believed they were serious about their plans. I even chattend to Bittrex-Bill and singlehandedly got him to add SAT2 to Bittrex.  After that there has been literally zero information out there. Not having a go at them but it would be nice to just have a little communication from the team about what they are doing and planning.

OK,so lets make the best out of a bad business Wink
Is it a good idea to buy some of the lower wall at mintpal/cryptsy?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
which was SAT2 x 1000

Don't worry, did you saw their last tweets? Something is coming. People are just stupid as always and will panic buy their way back in once more news comes out.

As I previously stated,a little bit of sharing and communication would not kill anybody.
I was here from the day 1 and i am ready to invest some more funds in the form of buying sat2 now that is a baragain(at least we think so)
but I am affraid that we can stay empty-handed with only vague announcements left...

I have to agree here. Communication has been poor. I mined this from start to finish with around 30% of the total hash rate throughout. I liked the paper they released and believed they were serious about their plans. I even chattend to Bittrex-Bill and singlehandedly got him to add SAT2 to Bittrex.  After that there has been literally zero information out there. Not having a go at them but it would be nice to just have a little communication from the team about what they are doing and planning.
which was SAT2 x 1000

Activity: 70
roflcopterfanaticsystemz

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
which was SAT2 x 1000

which was SAT2 x 1000
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
people had nearly 2 months to convert. if i had a lot of money invested in it i would be closely following it's development.

This.  If anyone missed the conversion then the loss can't be that much to them, unless they were in a coma, in which case I could understand.

Yep, they have to proceed sometime. I wonder what happens next. Looking at how they handled this whole thing, it has to be something big.

They [Devs] were very meticulous too.  It's rather unfortunate that some are left behind.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
people had nearly 2 months to convert. if i had a lot of money invested in it i would be closely following it's development.

This.  If anyone missed the conversion then the loss can't be that much to them, unless they were in a coma, in which case I could understand.

Yep, they have to proceed sometime. I wonder what happens next. Looking at how they handled this whole thing, it has to be something big.
Activity: 193

Activity: 3
Hi guys,

We had a dev-meeting today where we discussed pretty exciting things for the future of SAT². We can provide you with more information once we have definitive ETA's!

Thanks for your support, we won't let you down!   Smiley

To Dev.

Im a holder Of SAT

im holding 50Million SAT

I dont get any notice about this conversion until someone talk it at poloniex trollbox

im not a member here, and im not everytime checking my coin, i create account here because someone tell me that i need to talk to dev here about conversion

but when i read your ann about cut off conversion, this is make me stresssssss

many of my friend also still hold SAT, because we dont know about this conversion

Please dev do something about this conversion, dont let our SAT worthless

we hold SAT for a long time bos

Need your answer ASAP dev

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/KX2iu1a.jpg

Please convert my coin dev
Pages:
Jump to: