Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 18. (Read 133148 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
PoW gets cut off at block 21600 (which should take about 20 days)
Roughly 3600 blocks to go.  Wink

Great mate

Standby price will rise!!

To the Saturn

Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
PoW gets cut off at block 21600 (which should take about 20 days)
Roughly 3600 blocks to go.  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Nice dev

SAT blockexplorer allready Up and running

Waiting for SAT2 payment
Activity: 135
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
dev im sending PM for conversion yesterday, but no reply yet, have you receive it ?
Activity: 20
We have some issues with the old SAT blockexplorer, once that one is up and running again, we'll process the payments. Meanwhile we will process the new requests (generate addresses, etc), so when the explorer is up and running again, we can pay everybody at once.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll do our best to handle this ASAP. Don't worry  Wink
Hey. I'll send a personal message your request to convert, if you got it please verify.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
At the current price of ~ 0.00002225 SAT² is it better to mine or to buy? Has anyone done the arithmetic? Thx in advance.  Kiss

Hi, i know a little about mining but i never heard about arithmetic and now i am wondering what it is.. can you explain a litle about that, if you have some time.

i think he just asking if anyone has done the maths on mining over buying.what is more cost effective and would yield the most profit.

Oke, thank you. Learned a new word today Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
At the current price of ~ 0.00002225 SAT² is it better to mine or to buy? Has anyone done the arithmetic? Thx in advance.  Kiss

Hi, i know a little about mining but i never heard about arithmetic and now i am wondering what it is.. can you explain a litle about that, if you have some time.

i think he just asking if anyone has done the maths on mining over buying.what is more cost effective and would yield the most profit.

At the current price of ~ 0.00002225 SAT² is it better to mine or to buy? Has anyone done the arithmetic? Thx in advance.  Kiss
We added 2 causes to our facebook which could use some attention the next months.

1 is the Global march for Elephants!

On October 4th people in cities throughout the world will march as one voice to save Elephants and Rhinos.
Poaching is Killing 35,000 + Elephants Every Year and More Than 1,000 Rhinos Every Year, this all for there ivory.
Check out if they walk near your city and what you can do to support them.
https://www.facebook.com/March4Elephants
http://www.march4elephantsandrhinos.org/

2 The Trans Borneo Challenge (TBC)

The Trans Borneo Challenge mission is to raise both funds & worldwide awareness about the plight of the orangutans, as a flagship species for many other endangered creatures, as well as the continued destruction of their rainforest habitat.
https://www.facebook.com/TransBorneoChallenge
http://www.orangutanodysseys.com/tbc/index.php

Like them, share there news updates and donations are very welcome.

And i want to mention our SAT² foundation facebook, we will inform you with news and updates about the causes that SAT² supports.
These are important causes that can use some attention. We can not forget Nature, Wildlife and the Children of our beautiful world.
https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin

Friendly Regards.
We are going to process the PM's now! We try to do so once a day.

We're very busy working in the background on SAT². We cannot say much yet, but it's our top priority to make this project a success  Wink

Nice work Smiley respect for all the hard work you are doing behind the screens.

Activity: 63
does any body know about the sat2 and dwolla rumor if it is not real i think the devs should come forth and say so to keep the face of the coin looking honest and if it is not true maybe someone should contact dwolla and make things happen

seriously don't you feel its right to answer that question not ignore an original supporter b4  the news devs came I'm just saying
Activity: 18
We have some issues with the old SAT blockexplorer, once that one is up and running again, we'll process the payments. Meanwhile we will process the new requests (generate addresses, etc), so when the explorer is up and running again, we can pay everybody at once.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll do our best to handle this ASAP. Don't worry  Wink

SAT2 Pow will end soon dev
Please fix the SAT blockexplorer, and process the SAT2 payment, because price surely rise and I don't want miss the train.

Go SAT2
Activity: 308

Thanks for the info, cant wait to see my SAT2.
Activity: 131

Activity: 308

We're very busy working in the background on SAT². We cannot say much yet, but it's our top priority to make this project a success  Wink

Still waiting my turn for conversion
Activity: 89
Code:
Sorry for the delay. We're going to process the PM's now.
^
Great  Cheesy
Holy coins have been sent. Thx DEV
Excuse me, I want to convert your SAT in SB2. It is impossible to send a message to spread information Bittsointalk so here. Number SB 20000. My old address Sat SRcVTYLEiSkwTLjzP9Jf6cVvNukNmJjXkm My address SB2 SjXJDn92SH9AKNiJEybopUimcVfgtXZm6R I would be grateful for your help.

Send a Private Message (PM) to the DEV (SaturnCoins) and your coins will be converted. Rules HERE :-> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804

Thanks for the info mate
Code:
^
Great  Cheesy
Excuse me, I want to convert your SAT in SB2. It is impossible to send a message to spread information Bittsointalk so here. Number SB 20000. My old address Sat SRcVTYLEiSkwTLjzP9Jf6cVvNukNmJjXkm My address SB2 SjXJDn92SH9AKNiJEybopUimcVfgtXZm6R I would be grateful for your help.

Send a Private Message (PM) to the DEV (SaturnCoins) and your coins will be converted. Rules HERE :-> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804
Activity: 20
^
Great  Cheesy
Activity: 131

Pages:
Jump to: