Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 17. (Read 133148 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
PoS block movement very slow

Anyone know how long it takes to start staking?

10 Days age of your coin stay in wallet

Does mint pal wallets stake ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

10 Days age of your coin stay in wallet
Activity: 84

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Hi

Congrats on entering PoS !

I did use new sat2 wallet for the first time to send coins out and for the love of god why is default tx fee 100 SAT ?

And if the wallet is encrypted and you choose to unlock it for staking only from dropdown menu you can still send coins out without entering password.

Is it possible to change it with wallet updates ?
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
PoW over? woop!
PoW gets cut off at block 21600 (which should take about 20 days)
40 blocks to the end of POW. We're almost there.  Cheesy

Finished
Activity: 336
PoW gets cut off at block 21600 (which should take about 20 days)
40 blocks to the end of POW. We're almost there.  Cheesy

Activity: 76
In this period of low price and low buy orders one have to be very patient.
The same thing happened the last time the ppl were selling at 2sats and I didnt have intentions
to sell it even though sat was announced to be moved to sat/ltc pair on mintpal.
Few hours ago sat went to 14sat,but I didnt want to sell,nevertheless.
I have been holding sats from the beginning and I wont sell them before 25-30.
Amen!
Activity: 197
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
We will handle all requests made before that date. Don't worry.

We've just processed payments and will process new requests tomorrow in the morning. (And yes, we did receive your PM, which we will process tomorrow).

Dev im sending reply at July 09, 2014, 01:10:09 PM

And i have sent my SAT to address you provided

But im not receive SAT2 payment, can you please recheck it, or maybe you didnt get my reply PM ?

Thanks.
Activity: 308

We've just processed payments and will process new requests tomorrow in the morning. (And yes, we did receive your PM, which we will process tomorrow).

Great dev
My SAT2 arrive safely at my wallet
Once again thanks for the good work
Activity: 131

Looks like because of low diff

Appears so.  Miners are dropping off now that the reward is so low.
Activity: 89

OLD SAT CONVERSION TO SAT² CUTOFF THIS SUNDAY

As previously announced, we will need to cut off the conversion of SAT->SAT² eventually. Originally the deadline of the conversions (which were handled by Mintpal and Cryptsy) was set to the 30th of June. After that, we decided to keep on processing these conversions manually for those who missed out on the original conversion, which we have been doing for the past 2 weeks. This has taken up a lot of our time, as there have been many requests.

Now the time has come where we'll need to cut off the manual conversions. Firstly, this needs to be done so we can focus all of our time on the new developments that we're working on. Secondly, and even more importantly, the old SAT blockchain is simply running at its end.

We will still be processing requests for manual conversions until this Sunday (July 13th 11.59PM). Any request that comes in before this time, will be processed. Any request that comes in after this time, will not be eligible to take place in the transition.

Note that if you already have a pending (open) request, it will be processed and there is no need to send additional requests. You will receive a response to your request shortly, please be patient.

Lastly, just a reminder about how the manual transition requests work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804

i sent PM 3 days ago for conversation, but not got reply, do you receive my PM dev ? should i resend the PM ?
Since cut off is coming soon
Activity: 308
Hey pool operators, have you noticed an increase in the orphan rate since the last halving?

Looks like because of low diff
Hey pool operators, have you noticed an increase in the orphan rate since the last halving?

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
http://saturn2.co.in/images/saturn2Coin_square.png

As previously announced, we will need to cut off the conversion of SAT->SAT² eventually. Originally the deadline of the conversions (which were handled by Mintpal and Cryptsy) was set to the 30th of June. After that, we decided to keep on processing these conversions manually for those who missed out on the original conversion, which we have been doing for the past 2 weeks. This has taken up a lot of our time, as there have been many requests.

Now the time has come where we'll need to cut off the manual conversions. Firstly, this needs to be done so we can focus all of our time on the new developments that we're working on. Secondly, and even more importantly, the old SAT blockchain is simply running at its end.

We will still be processing requests for manual conversions until this Sunday (July 13th 11.59PM). Any request that comes in before this time, will be processed. Any request that comes in after this time, will not be eligible to take place in the transition.

Note that if you already have a pending (open) request, it will be processed and there is no need to send additional requests. You will receive a response to your request shortly, please be patient.

Lastly, just a reminder about how the manual transition requests work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804
Now it is clear thanks! on July 13, 11:59 p.m. Moscow time?
Activity: 131

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hi, I have 3 million SAT, how can I change to SAT2? thank you!

personal messages are not responsible "Saturncoins"

how do I get SAT2?
Pages:
Jump to: