Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 20. (Read 133148 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
You can still let us convert your coins by following the steps described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804 .
We try to do this at least once a day for you guys, while we're still working on SAT² !
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
still can convert to SAT2 ?

Looks like already converted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
still can convert to SAT2 ?
Activity: 243
Dev's I'm still patiently waiting  Wink

First they need to take your coins cheap again Cheesy like they did 2-3 times before.And for this they need time for everyone get tired of waiting and sell to them.so you really be patient at sad2 Smiley
Activity: 336
Dev's I'm still patiently waiting  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
There was only 1 day to convert over to SAT2? Is there no other way to convert my old SAT?

Sorry but you missed the boat, although quite how, I don't understand.  There was like one date that you had to remember or you could have just left your SAT on one of the exchanges and you wouldn't have to do anything.  Ask the devs if they can help but I think it's too late now.
It can't be too late given that some are still mining the old SAT

We are accounting for that, but do note that we will still need to cut off the conversion eventually. Just as an example: consider the last block. At that point, the blockchain essentially stops, meaning there is no way to send transactions anymore at that point. So it would be impossible to get those coins converted.

Additionally, we also have to account for the security of the old blockchain. The hashrate on the old blockchain will get lower and lower, which also makes it less reliable (the lower the hashrate, the easier it gets to pull off a 51% attack). So at some point (we have not yet specified an exact time, but it won't be long) we simply cannot guarantee the security of the old blockchain anymore. Just to be clear: this is ONLY about the old blockchain of course, the new SAT² blockchain is fully supported Smiley

Was chatting with Bryce earlier on IRC about this. I currently account for over 30% of your network hashrate ahnd have done since you launched the new chain. He said he reviewed your code and thought your plans were really interesting and was looking forwards to seeing oyur developments (he didn't release any info on what you had planned). Looking forwards to seeing what develops as with my old sat conversion and mining the hew chain I have accumulated a lot of coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Come mine at LaunchPool.us the only auto-exchanging multipool with SAT2 payout!

Our SAT2 pool is now live and mining SAT2 directly.  When the PoW phase is over, our servers will automatically switch to mining other profitable scrypt altcoins and exchanging them for SAT2, so you can continue mining even during PoS.  

url:stratum+tcp://sat2.launchpool.us:3312
user: [your SAT2 wallet address]
pass: [anything]

Payouts processed every 30 mins at 10 SAT2 threshold.  
1% pool fee plus normal wallet transaction fee.

Activity: 233
i'd always heard that bitcointalk was full of dumbness but had never really seen any myself

...until i read the last few pages of this thread.

the horror.

people clearly haven't even bothered to read the announcement and they're basing their complaints on misunderstandings. that's what you call ignorance. to be quite honest, SAT2 will be better off without them.

I have Ubuntu on a private MPOS server and I am mining the SAT2 no problems either.  What sort of errors did the compile throw?

I'm running off the node-stratum library https://github.com/zone117x/node-stratum-pool.  There were no compile errors, just the usual warnings.  Had about 100 Mh/s mining against the daemon for ~6 hrs with no valid blocks found, then switched over to the windows wallet and it worked fine.  Thankfully I was holding enough SAT2 that I'll be able to reimburse my miners...

Haven't had time to comb through all the logs yet, but it looks like blocks that node stratum thinks solves the blockhash is being rejected by the linux daemon, but accepted by the windows daemon.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
hi guys,
does anyone know were can i find the repository for the sat2_scrypt to setup a pool?

https://github.com/satdev/SAT2

Be warned I had some issues setting up the pool to mine against the daemon compiled in Ubuntu.  Mines perfectly fine when I point it at the windows wallet though.

I have Ubuntu on a private MPOS server and I am mining the SAT2 no problems either.  What sort of errors did the compile throw?
Activity: 67
hi guys,
does anyone know were can i find the repository for the sat2_scrypt to setup a pool?

Be warned I had some issues setting up the pool to mine against the daemon compiled in Ubuntu.  Mines perfectly fine when I point it at the windows wallet though.

I'm having no problems running a pool on Arch linux against the daemon.

Using this pool software out of the box:
https://github.com/Crypto-Expert/stratum-mining
hi guys,

Be warned I had some issues setting up the pool to mine against the daemon compiled in Ubuntu.  Mines perfectly fine when I point it at the windows wallet though.

Activity: 126
hi guys,

Activity: 63
Activity: 59
hi guys,
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine SaturnCoin 2 at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
It means my 70000 coins are dead now? I worked hard for them doing so many tasks.

Oh God why? WHY? Why can't they just read?

Thank you dev team for changing my coins to sat2. I received all my coins. Smiley
Activity: 3
Thank you verry much saturncoins for the smooth and fast convertion after i missed the one on mintpal.
for the people who thought like i did they missed the boat read this link first https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7623804
Excellent, thank you for your feedback. The 2 testers I'm referring to, were reporting application load times of more than a minute (which is obviously much longer than it should be), whereas all other testers reported load times of mere seconds. We just want to make sure that this is not application related, so any feedback on this matter is appreciated.

I have a fully specced 2013 Imac with 32 GB of RAM and have as many as 20 apps running simultaneously, am also mining on it and it takes about 10 seconds to load despite all that.

Good to hear! Thank you for the feedback Smiley
Sorry but you missed the boat, although quite how, I don't understand.

ehh right? I guess coinwarz missed the boat along with that 896.49 MH/s of people still hashing SAT out, as of today. They haven't even flagged it yet. It was ok addition to the multipools, but who follows just one altcoin?  I would have tried to convert over if provided more options. However, as a result of circumstances, I think I'm done with SAT. Goodluck with the second release. FYI, to those that haven't exchanged your coins yet. I found you can still convert your coins over on https://comkort.com/ to BTC/LTC/DOGE. Of course, they aren't worth anything now Sad

Really.  I would be embarrassed to own up to that if I were you.  So people are mining something that no longer exists? Well good luck to them.  Serves them right for sticking their heads in the sand.

While that is true to an extent, we also understand that not everyone can watch everything all the time, so we try to work with everyone to make everything as smooth as possible. It's a lot of work on our end though because we need to handle each swap manually at this point. We have even had some requests from people who are looking to swap literally 400 SAT (which would be 0.4 SAT²) - and that's literally less than the transaction fee. As such, I just want to emphasize that we can handle only one swap per person, and that we can only keep doing this for a limited time.
Pages:
Jump to: