Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 27. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I tried twice to send (small amount) funds to Mintpal.
But is not confirmed in the wallet (Status 0 from 2 uncommitted). The wallet does not want to synchronize.

Question:
1. 30 june is deadline to send old SAT to Mintpal?

2. What can I do to send this coins?

Transactions ID: dd9f2d9bfa856f69179a65a6e933a29ba98748a683520fcc456b973778610d27
6d192aeb4eebecd496d6a912e62259d2bcc871c5de76971bf8c1f2381d70a1a2

Can you help me?

Best Regards.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How exactly can you change old sat into new sat anyway? Devs have the power to make money out of thin air?
bro have u read anything on OP it all there.please people read before u put up pointless post
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
How exactly can you change old sat into new sat anyway? Devs have the power to make money out of thin air?
Activity: 79
Hey guys

Quick question

I sent some saturncoin from cryptsy to mintpal and they are now a pending transaction (made the transaction 18 hours ago)

My question is, what will happen if my coins are still in transaction when the conversion from SAT=SAT2 is made?

will i loose my coins?

hope one of you can help me out, the transaction needs 999 confirms, and have been pending for 18hours

Best regards

//Thepzielger

Sending coins between exchanges is never a good idea. You can check the conformations at mintpal here: https://www.mintpal.com/deposits
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys

Quick question

I sent some saturncoin from cryptsy to mintpal and they are now a pending transaction (made the transaction 18 hours ago)

My question is, what will happen if my coins are still in transaction when the conversion from SAT=SAT2 is made?

will i loose my coins?

hope one of you can help me out, the transaction needs 999 confirms, and have been pending for 18hours

Best regards

//Thepzielger
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello

I have some (old) SAT into wallet (v2.0.0.0).
Sync is strange once display that sync is ok , few minutes latter that 37581 blocks left to download.
Is 26 active connections.

What can I do to safely move/convert SAT to SAT2 ?

Do I need to send SAT to Mintpal (to automatic conversion)?

Best Regards.

Now: 37577 blocks left... :/
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Come mine at www.dirtydiggers.org you can start mining with the code below

Code:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://54.88.155.2:3008 -u SPwCocSLFogDchGuE4RbGCx1RYbdtSmWef -p x -w 256 -I 17 -g 2  --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1400 --gpu-engine 1050  --thread-concurrency 8192

Activity: 98
Is cryptsy in on the switch as well or is it just mintpal
yep.i asked this earlier as all my old sats are on cryptsy.should be changed some time on monday or tuesday depending on time zone i think

In the official announcement it only says mint pal has been commfermed to do the switch

Dev already announced page(s) back cryptsy is included too.
yep.i asked this earlier as all my old sats are on cryptsy.should be changed some time on monday or tuesday depending on time zone i think

In the official announcement it only says mint pal has been commfermed to do the switch
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I was expecting to log into Mintpal tonight and see my coins converted. They have not been. Sorry if I missed something... when does this happen? Should I cancel my existing buy order at 2 Satoshi? Or will that buy order get converted as well?

P.S. Can someone please for CONF details for solo mining? RPC Port, addnodes etc. SAT and SAT2 please.

For what i understand, the new chain (SAT2) started earlier today, the change will happen on monday, SAT market will be deactivated and all the SAT converted to SAT2 and the new SAT2 market open like when another market gets added, with clean bid and ask forms so people starts trading it on monday-tuesday depending on your time zone, i hear bittrex will open the SAT2 market too.

I think I would pull your buys cause they would only count as btc
I was expecting to log into Mintpal tonight and see my coins converted. They have not been. Sorry if I missed something... when does this happen? Should I cancel my existing buy order at 2 Satoshi? Or will that buy order get converted as well?

P.S. Can someone please for CONF details for solo mining? RPC Port, addnodes etc. SAT and SAT2 please.

For what i understand, the new chain (SAT2) started earlier today, the change will happen on monday, SAT market will be deactivated and all the SAT converted to SAT2 and the new SAT2 market open like when another market gets added, with clean bid and ask forms so people starts trading it on monday-tuesday depending on your time zone, i hear bittrex will open the SAT2 market too.
Activity: 90

Activity: 84
Come mine at LaunchPool.us the only SAT2 Multipool!

Our SAT2 pool is now live and mining SAT2 directly.  When the PoW phase is over, our servers will switch automatically to mining other profitable scrypt altcoins and exchanging them for SAT2, so you can continue mining and help boost exchange prices!

url:stratum+tcp://sat2.launchpool.us:3312
user: [your SAT2 wallet address]
pass: SAT2

Payouts processed every hour at 1 SAT2 threshold.  
1% pool fee plus normal wallet transaction fee.

I hear Bittrex is Adding Saturn to their exchange after the change on monday! buying some coins! nice work
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hope this coin will make it... This is his secound chance Wink
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Nice pool you've got there defaced!

Thank you sir, thank you. Just trying to keep things dirty ya know?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Nice pool you've got there defaced!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Awesome thanks for the info guys Smiley

NP thank you sir for choosing dirty diggers mining company for all of your SAT2 mining expeditions.
Pages:
Jump to: