Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 29. (Read 133187 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
up to 120 MH on DirtyDiggers.org! Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
whats conversion rate for sat1 -> sat2?

1000 : 1
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
whats conversion rate for sat1 -> sat2?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
On to the big blocks!
I think I found the last of the little ones   Angry
onward and upward.

Haha Well now you get the good ones Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
On to the big blocks!
I think I found the last of the little ones   Angry
onward and upward.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
On to the big blocks!
Activity: 193
is cryptsy going to exchange old sats to new sats or just mintpal

Yes, Cryptsy has confirmed again (today) that they will take part in the transition. The specifics will be announced shortly. As you can imagine it is quite an operation to streamline this with the various exchanges and we have to make sure this simply gets done right. Once we have the specifics we will share the info rightaway.

Yeah, like at some point we should possibly cancel our sell orders?  Or they might do that for us.  They have to stop trading at some point I guess.
Activity: 644

Yes, Cryptsy has confirmed again (today) that they will take part in the transition. The specifics will be announced shortly. As you can imagine it is quite an operation to streamline this with the various exchanges and we have to make sure this simply gets done right. Once we have the specifics we will share the info rightaway.
sweet.cheers mate.

200 blocks before decent reward sucks diff will be to high for this little miner to solo after block 200

That's the definition of a fair launch.
not really fair actually cause all the little miners cant solo but the big miners with bighashes and asics can still get blocks solo after block 200 where as the little guys chances are very slim

Actually, that is fair. People with large hashing capacities have also paid big bucks for that. So it's only fair that someone with a lot of hashes also catches more blocks. At the other hand it would be unfair if someone with little hashing capacity would catch a lot of blocks.

If you are implying that everyone should be able to get the same number of blocks, regardless of hashing volume, that just doesn't make sense. The only fair way of looking at this, is: more hashes = more reward.
im saying that the little miners loses his chance to get a few blocks early .of cource the guys that pay for big asics deserve to get more but u take away the  chance for little miners to get a few early before having to go to pool

Correct. But if someone with big asics would be mining right from the start, while the difficulty is still low, that would result in that person getting *all* the blocks. The whole point of the lower reward for the first 200 blocks is to make sure that everyone has a bit of time to set up their mining while the difficulty stabilizes, and that anyone who gets up and running earlier than the rest (including ourselves) do not get an unfair benefit.
no worries bro.is cryptsy handling the change from old to new coins or just mintpal
You can always rent a rig @www.betarigs.com. I'm doing so myself, since I only have 2 GPU's.
dont worry i have but u cant solo with a rental bro
200 blocks before decent reward sucks diff will be to high for this little miner to solo after block 200

not really fair actually cause all the little miners cant solo but the big miners with bighashes and asics can still get blocks solo after block 200 where as the little guys chances are very slim

Actually, that is fair. People with large hashing capacities have also paid big bucks for that. So it's only fair that someone with a lot of hashes also catches more blocks. At the other hand it would be unfair if someone with little hashing capacity would catch a lot of blocks.

If you are implying that everyone should be able to get the same number of blocks, regardless of hashing volume, that just doesn't make sense. The only fair way of looking at this, is: more hashes = more reward.
im saying that the little miners loses his chance to get a few blocks early .of cource the guys that pay for big asics deserve to get more but u take away the  chance for little miners to get a few early before having to go to pool

Correct. But if someone with big asics would be mining right from the start, while the difficulty is still low, that would result in that person getting *all* the blocks. The whole point of the lower reward for the first 200 blocks is to make sure that everyone has a bit of time to set up their mining while the difficulty stabilizes, and that anyone who gets up and running earlier than the rest (including ourselves) do not get an unfair benefit.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Come mine SAT2 at www.DirtyDiggers.org!!

Configuration:

Username: your saturn2coin wallet address
Password:anything
Algorithm: scrypt
URL (VARDIF difficulty 32): stratum+tcp://www.dirtydiggers.org:3008 OR stratum+tcp://54.88.155.2:3008

fixed
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You can always rent a rig @www.betarigs.com. I'm doing so myself, since I only have 2 GPU's.

legendary
Franko is Freedom

ALL SYSTEMS GO

The new blockchain is now live! Happy mining!

Github: https://github.com/satdev/SAT2
Windows QT: http://saturn2.co.in/data/saturn2coin-qt.zip
Mac QT will be provided shortly

Launch pool ready at http://www.dirtydiggers.org/getting_started

All other pools please report once your pool is ready to go, then we we will adjust the OP accordingly.

Please note: the first 200 blocks have a reduced reward of 0.1 SAT², thereafter the reward will be 10 SAT² per block.

Be sure to add the following to your configuration, in particular when you want to mine directly to your wallet:

addnode=213.179.202.20
addnode=213.179.202.21

Compiled right up, running and mining.  To the moons of Saturn!

Wooot! Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

ALL SYSTEMS GO

The new blockchain is now live! Happy mining!

Github: https://github.com/satdev/SAT2
Windows QT: http://saturn2.co.in/data/saturn2coin-qt.zip
Mac QT will be provided shortly

Launch pool ready at http://www.dirtydiggers.org/getting_started

All other pools please report once your pool is ready to go, then we we will adjust the OP accordingly.

Please note: the first 200 blocks have a reduced reward of 0.1 SAT², thereafter the reward will be 10 SAT² per block.

Be sure to add the following to your configuration, in particular when you want to mine directly to your wallet:

addnode=213.179.202.20
addnode=213.179.202.21

Compiled right up, running and mining.  To the moons of Saturn!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
for me, bfgminer isn't connecting to either dirtyminers nor cryptopoolmining.

try using 54.88.155.2:3008 instead of the domain
Pages:
Jump to: