Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 28. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Awesome thanks for the info guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Noob question, how often does dirty diggers payout?

As soon as a block is found.

Well the blocks still have to be confirmed, but as soon as they are full confirmed it pays out.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

As soon as a block is found.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

DirtyD's uses NOMP so it pays out once the minimum of 1 coin is mined and the new blocks are fully verified.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
legendary
Franko is Freedom
7 bil   lol    next

7 mil, and those coins are accounted for and belong to others.
Activity: 252
7 bil   lol    next
legendary
Franko is Freedom
While cloudflare updates www.dirtydiggers.org you can mine directly here

Code:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://54.88.155.2:3008 -u SPwCocSLFogDchGuE4RbGCx1RYbdtSmWef -p x -w 256 -I 17 -g 2  --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1400 --gpu-engine 1050  --thread-concurrency 8192

can i use same address for all workers ?

Sure if you want.
Activity: 308

Code:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://54.88.155.2:3008 -u SPwCocSLFogDchGuE4RbGCx1RYbdtSmWef -p x -w 256 -I 17 -g 2  --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1400 --gpu-engine 1050  --thread-concurrency 8192

can i use same address for all workers ?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Code:
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
why does it look like the block reward for the first block was 7,777,777 coins?
those are they coins that will be used to change the old sats people have to the new sats

duh, my bad, but what will be done with the leftovers as all of the old ones will surely not be transitioned since they won't be up on the exchanges?

We will review after the first transition how many coins of the old blockchain have been included. We're expecting to see a considerable %, considering that we have deliberately announced these plans a long time in advance. If need be, we will possibly run a second transition for those who missed the first one (we will either handle that with the exchanges, or possibly case-by-case). We will of course need to cut this off at some point since we can't keep on supporting the old blockchain forever.

All coins that are remaining after the transition phase is considered complete, will be destroyed. We have deliberately posted the block explorer right after the launch, to take care of complete transparency (in other words you will be able to follow the coins at all times, to rule out foul play). We are doing everything we can to provide complete transparency.

Great, thanks for the response!
Activity: 131
those are they coins that will be used to change the old sats people have to the new sats

duh, my bad, but what will be done with the leftovers as all of the old ones will surely not be transitioned since they won't be up on the exchanges?

We will review after the first transition how many coins of the old blockchain have been included. We're expecting to see a considerable %, considering that we have deliberately announced these plans a long time in advance. If need be, we will possibly run a second transition for those who missed the first one (we will either handle that with the exchanges, or possibly case-by-case). We will of course need to cut this off at some point since we can't keep on supporting the old blockchain forever.

All coins that are remaining after the transition phase is considered complete, will be destroyed. We have deliberately posted the block explorer right after the launch, to take care of complete transparency (in other words you will be able to follow the coins at all times, to rule out foul play). We are doing everything we can to provide complete transparency.
Anybody wanna send me a SAT2 (or part of one) to get my wallet wet?  Is this wrong?

*address removed*
i dont think u should be posting your wallet address in here . could get threat banned.have u read site forum rules Huh

good call. my bad.  even if it's just for testing?  please edit it out of your reply if you could.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Anybody wanna send me a SAT2 (or part of one) to get my wallet wet?  Is this wrong?

i dont think u should be posting your wallet address in here . could get threat banned.have u read site forum rules Huh
Activity: 644

edit: ignore me if I'm being dummy noob
Activity: 131
wallet in startpost is still old one?

Correct, the TS has not yet been updated. At the moment we're all very busy monitoring to ensure that everything runs smoothly (so far so good). We'll get it updated shortly.
Activity: 602
wallet in startpost is still old one?

*address removed*

edit: nevermind, my bad
Pages:
Jump to: