Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 67. (Read 133187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Remember to be kind to poor Saturncoin. It just woke up form a long rest and needs some TLC

What is TLC?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Remember to be kind to poor Saturncoin. It just woke up form a long rest and needs some TLC
legendary
Anyone with Saturncoin deposit problem on Mintpal?

Not really. I have been depositing and withdrawing just fine.

I'm waiting 25 min already, 13 confirmations and nothing, not even in pending on my Mintpal account. That's weird.

yes i am waiting too for 20 min.

So I am not alone.

This happens when coins are having a lot of volume, its exchanges extra security measures i think, send them a support ticket with the tx id and they should credit it fast as they can verify it in the confirmations and chains.

They are fast, half second after I sent the ticked coins arrived :p
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

I'm waiting 25 min already, 13 confirmations and nothing, not even in pending on my Mintpal account. That's weird.

So I am not alone.

This happens when coins are having a lot of volume, its exchanges extra security measures i think, send them a support ticket with the tx id and they should credit it fast as they can verify it in the confirmations and chains.
legendary

So I am not alone.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whales are coming Smiley
Just wait a bit aha !!! and buy more cheap coin

Activity: 243

legendary

legendary
Did this coin just change to POS?

Is that why the price is spiking?

Devs announced yesterday that they are testing the pos change for the new wallet, and as the coin scarcity, speed, uses and community work and networks keep growing, and soon we will be able to buy computers games and more directly with saturncoin, so the coin would go easy to 30 -50 sat in the next 2-3 weeks with the upcoming update on pos wallet.

This.
Activity: 462

Devs announced yesterday that they are testing the pos change for the new wallet, and as the coin scarcity, speed, uses and community work and networks keep growing, and soon we will be able to buy computers games and more directly with saturncoin, so the coin would go easy to 30 -50 sat in the next 2-3 weeks with the upcoming update on pos wallet.

I will be watching. Price spike caught my eye.
Activity: 41

legendary
This is where the Fast transaction times of SAT make arbitrage fun.

Despite 11 confirmations still now even pending deposit on my Mintpal account.
Bear in mind that this is merely part of the rise. We are seeing initial panic buy with excitement - but there's plenty more to come down the road Smiley
This is where the Fast transaction times of SAT make arbitrage fun.
Activity: 462

legendary
Arbitrage between Mintpal and Cryptsy has started.
Activity: 7
welp... i probably should not have sold at 5

Aha 12 satoshi is still cheap. When it will 30 sat you will be really, really mad !!
Take the boat fast !

Exactly this, and maybe even past that.

In fairness i only bought them a couple hours ago at 2. I bought half back at 10 and then the other half back at 4 just now. I only have .15 btc in SAT and it is worth it for the enjoyment of the ride Smiley
I think short term 50 satoshi price is a good goal. Long term I would say closer to 300 - 500 satoshi per SAT.  We should see some dumping short term as miners start dumping again before Dif adjust.

Pages:
Jump to: