Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 62. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello, I saw on coinmarketcap.com when you click on "saturncoin" the website is saturncoin.net but it seems to be an old website and not updated, instead of saturncoinfoundation.org

We will look into it Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hello, I saw on coinmarketcap.com when you click on "saturncoin" the website is saturncoin.net but it seems to be an old website and not updated, instead of saturncoinfoundation.org
Is the multipool launch?

As with the POS wallet and other technical renovations to the coin (and 10billion coins from 15 bil limit), multipool is currently under closed beta. All will come around on May 1st or sooner depending on the devs Smiley

Until then, enjoy accumulating cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 77

The First Saturncoin Multipool

http://sat.multipool.link

Fees: 1% shared to the top 10 richest Saturncoin Wallets and Pool Dev.
Donation Fees: (Voluntary) shared with a selected Charity.
Estimated Release: Immediately After the Saturncoin POS Update.

+1

Nice done Smiley i added the multipool news to our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin?fref=nf
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is the multipool launch?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
Where trolls - losers who were screaming about the death of Saturn?)  Probably bite elbows Roll Eyes
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
I don't know who is deliberately trying to keep the price down, but those multi btc sell walls won't help to let the price rise...

Try keep from selling to much at low prices and let the price rise a bit first. Spread your sells and buys!

Almost 10% of the coins in circulation are for sale between 9 - 15 satoshis.

people this coin will be around the 30s in the next week with the wallet POS upgrade, why trying to keep the price down, need to scoup more?

dont be greedy, remove the walls and let's all go

Have no hurry to rise, it is best a slow and continuous growth pumps. SAT is doing very well, the community is growing ever greater and stronger and is involved, improvements should take its course.
I don't know who is deliberately trying to keep the price down, but those multi btc sell walls won't help to let the price rise...

Try keep from selling to much at low prices and let the price rise a bit first. Spread your sells and buys!

Almost 10% of the coins in circulation are for sale between 9 - 15 satoshis.

As we have always said, this coin is here to stay, and will see natural growth over long term (with gradual and exponential growth between now and release date), with many spikes in between Smiley

Those people are being short sighted in their orders, because those same 5 - 15 btc walls that existed from 2 satoshi were eaten up as our value increased overtime and coin started being recognized.

This is not only for its technical upgrades (more of which are to come), but developer team commitment to making it the 'bronze of bitcoin', easy accessibility of the coin itself, and Saturncoin Foundation efforts at promoting causes and efforts. Not only that, but there are many people with means who would like to see a new coin succeed in what was previously thought impossible: to become the #3 coin in crypto from a young and humble beginning as saturncoin.

Bear in mind that the wallet and techincal upgrades with multipool are being beta tested. Who knows the kind of support and price level they will generate when they arrive around May 1st?

In the mean time, feel free to grab some coins Smiley For me, anything below 25 is a bargain considering this coin's true position, and its much higher real value is something many people out there we keep in touch with decided as appropriate.

In other words, these 'rises' are nothing but small blips on the radar once the coin truly realizes its potential, one driven at its core by a very simple and powerful reason: Many people with means and common goal agreed that this coin should become widely accessible and adopted, and are standing behind saturncoin foundation and its community. Smiley

Activity: 338

Activity: 592
MINTPAL is going crazy !! already 10 satoshis  Shocked

EDIT : 11 by the time i wrote my message

it's only natural, with sat scarcity the multipool could take it way high, and devs releasing the wallet sooner than the announced date its even better

whales arriving

Estimated Release: Inmediatly After the Saturncoin POS Update.

Demand will skyrocket! This is excellent news. How high can this coin go? Too bad the cheap coins below 20 will be gone soon.

Proper price of this coin is far higher Smiley
Activity: 592

Estimated Release: Immediately After the Saturncoin POS Update.

12 btc order at 6 !!

Get them while they are cheap because single digits will be gone very soon...

Coin Advantages: 2 Confirmations required for transaction, after the POS it will become the fastest POS coin, No errors in Network nor wallet or resources at all, quality, scarcity (10 billion cap only vs 50 billion cap average of other POS),  aims to become the Bitcoin Bronze.

wow this is getting really interesting !

Grin Grin Grin

SAT has EVERYTHING favor to succeed, when it explodes will be apotheosis

Coin Advantages: 2 Confirmations required for transaction, after the POS it will become the fastest POS coin, No errors in Network nor wallet or resources at all, quality, scarcity (10 billion cap only vs 50 billion cap average of other POS),  aims to become the Bitcoin Bronze.

Grin Grin Grin

Also forgot about some other things coming up Smiley

Stay turned and know this coin is determined to achieve very ambitious results.

Coin Advantages: 2 Confirmations required for transaction, after the POS it will become the fastest POS coin, No errors in Network nor wallet or resources at all, quality, scarcity (10 billion cap only vs 50 billion cap average of other POS),  aims to become the Bitcoin Bronze.

Grin Grin Grin
Status Update:

Ads campaign: ON
Giveaways: ON (for 2 months non stop now)
Facebook Network: Active and growing
Twitter Network: Active and fast growing
Reddit Network: Active with slower growth.
G+ Network: Active with slower growth.

Causes: 3 Actives, 1 petition fully filled. (gettup has been named facebook moderator and keeps inviting people to support our great causes) (will add new cause this coming week)

Projects: MovieJump starting to work on the new Saturncoin video Today (Friday), Devs are working on the POS wallet update (maybe will be ready before the release date for the feedback ive had so far),  Kryptic already working in the multipool (new info in 1 - 2 hrs), Altoutlet.com voting continues (Top 3, more than 1000 votes) so soon we will open our first market where you can buy with your Saturncoins.

Coin Advantages: 2 Confirmations required for transaction, after the POS it will become the fastest POS coin, No errors in Network nor wallet or resources at all, quality, scarcity (10 billion cap only vs 50 billion cap average of other POS),  aims to become the Bitcoin Bronze.

Extra Updates: Allcrypt.com exchange added us yesterday without being in the voting list, swiccex should have Saturncoin added real soon, coinedup votes keep getting higher, coinano votes keep getting higher, petitions sent to some merchants.

Charts: Saturncoin Suprised the market making a 1500% growth and consolidating around the 5-7 (500 - 700%) growth over the week, sitting at a 5 floor (mintpal) and at 6 floor (cryptsy) at the moment of this writing, with previous month dancing between the 1-2-3, making the Saturncoin Charts one of the healthiest in the Alt Currencies World.

Congratulations for all the hard work!

P.S: adding the update to the foundation timeline.

And look how cheap it is now Smiley

This is going places.
Pages:
Jump to: