Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 11. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
How much can I earn from an Airdrop?

Believe it or not, but with minimum efforts you can earn as much as $300 from just one Airdrop. Not all Airdrops are as lucrative as worth $300 but it still is a wise choice to apply for all Airdrops.
Where do I sell my crypto tokens received from Airdrop?
Many coins that do airdrops are PRE-ICO or just finished their ICO. This often means it is not available for trading yet on the bigger exchanges.
very useful information thank you
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

Believe it or not, but with minimum efforts you can earn as much as $300 from just one Airdrop. Not all Airdrops are as lucrative as worth $300 but it still is a wise choice to apply for all Airdrops.
Many coins that do airdrops are PRE-ICO or just finished their ICO. This often means it is not available for trading yet on the bigger exchanges.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

how can I protect myself from scammers?
September 09, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

September 09, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

September 09, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
September 09, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
September 09, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

There are basically two major types of airdrops; the ones that come as a surprise and the ones that are announced beforehand

what's the difference?

For blockchain-based startups, they mostly favor the route that involves pre-airdrop announcements to get the buzz going.

aim is to bootstrap the project
Yes
Since the aim is mostly to bootstrap the project, the airdrop process usually involves the completion of a number of tasks by the user in order to qualify for the airdrop. When the date of the airdrop arrives, the enterprise will release the free tokens to the users who qualify.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

There are basically two major types of airdrops; the ones that come as a surprise and the ones that are announced beforehand

what's the difference?

For blockchain-based startups, they mostly favor the route that involves pre-airdrop announcements to get the buzz going.

aim is to bootstrap the project
September 09, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

what's the difference?

September 09, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
September 09, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

what's the difference?
September 09, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
Marketing is all about creating leads. Blockchain-based startups need to generate leads that will drive their marketing campaigns and increase awareness. In exchange for free cryptocurrency tokens, users will be asked to complete online forms with their data, enter their telegram group, follow them on twitter etc…
how else can this be used?

Airdrops Create Hype

September 09, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this business developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
September 09, 2018, 06:40:57 AM
Marketing is all about creating leads. Blockchain-based startups need to generate leads that will drive their marketing campaigns and increase awareness. In exchange for free cryptocurrency tokens, users will be asked to complete online forms with their data, enter their telegram group, follow them on twitter etc…

Airdrops Create Hype

tell me about this

same as marketing

This kind of hype and buzz can increase awareness in a cryptocurrency project, take for example Bitcoin Cash. After the Bitcoin fork that led to the creation of Roger Ver’s Bitcoin Cash, the developers carried out an airdrop rewarding all of its users. For every Bitcoin held, the developers airdropped a corresponding amount of Bitcoin Cash. The end result in less than one month was that Bitcoin Cash was among one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Airdrops Create Hype

tell me about this

same as marketing
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
Greetings  Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
September 09, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Airdrops Create Hype

tell me about this

Every single day blockchain-based startups appear out of thin air, how will the community find out about them? Just like every other aspect of our world, hype and buzz play a huge role in the cryptocurrency community. Airdrop is the best way to get people interested in a new project.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Airdrops Create Hype

tell me about this
Pages:
Jump to: