Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 7. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
How to defend yourself?

We suggest not keeping more currency than you need at one time in a single wallet that you use frequently, using google authenticator for extra layers of protection, encrypting your wallet, and using an official (or officially endorsed wallet). You can also use multi-signature transactions.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 02:55:18 PM
Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
How Does a Cryptocurrency Wallet Work?

Cryptocurrency itself is not actually “stored” in a wallet. Instead, a private key (secure digital code known only to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a public digital code connected to a certain amount of currency). So your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to send and receive coins, and also acts as a personal ledger of transactions.
Are Cryptocurrency Wallets Secure?
Cryptocurrency wallets are all built to be secure, but the exact security differs from wallet to wallet. Generally, like your usernames and passwords, the security of your wallet comes from you using best practices.

How to defend yourself?
September 10, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Cryptocurrency itself is not actually “stored” in a wallet. Instead, a private key (secure digital code known only to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a public digital code connected to a certain amount of currency). So your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to send and receive coins, and also acts as a personal ledger of transactions.
Cryptocurrency wallets are all built to be secure, but the exact security differs from wallet to wallet. Generally, like your usernames and passwords, the security of your wallet comes from you using best practices.
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
September 10, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

September 10, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

September 10, 2018, 02:17:08 PM
September 10, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
Do you plan to create your own platform?

Hello,
We will plan Development of a platform for investment

What else do you plan to present?

We are also going to develop a wallet
Activity: 13
September 10, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully plan continues to run smoothly and success
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

Hello,

What else do you plan to present?
September 10, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

Hello,
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 01:57:57 PM
September 10, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
Write your questions
https://i.imgur.com/VuQ7UBL.gif
September 10, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
A lot of activity in the topic, I found it by accident.
What is special about this project?

The project is executed on the ERC-20 airspace standard and it is also an additional advantage in the exchange and trade. This is the speed of transactions in the exchange of coins, and convenient storage of tokens on different multi-currency purses, and the ability to regulate the commission when exchanging
tokens.
September 10, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I want to know,
Have  you started bounty ?
Hello,
Currently, no
September 10, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
I will follow your project from the beginning.
Interesting idea. I would like that the project would develop

we will do everything possible.
thanks for the support
September 10, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
Hi,
What's new in your project?

We are negotiating with the exchange yobit.io
September 10, 2018, 11:27:11 AM