Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 16. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Yes, the problems lasted during an hour or so but after that everything worked fine

Not sure what happened there, as we were not doing any work on the server, probably a traffic spike :/

Thanks for the reports.

The accum display will be very inaccurate even after we fix the issues with it, and yes, there are some major problems right now.

The premium price is sadly not a joke - we've honestly converted the BTC price into accum, and that's what we got. It's a bit disappointing, but I guess the thing is, you can't earn that much with webmining. Having a great CPU would help, though.

Regarding the rest of your ideas - I think there are some pretty interesting ones, we'll discuss them :)
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
https://prnt.sc/gpeq2u
after page refresh
https://prnt.sc/gpeql5
Switched to SG1, I have 0 accum Smiley How much accum hashboot costs? Back to SG2 - 7 accum, but not enough Cheesy

Having errors/mining I got my CPU reboot Smiley in SG2 and should have 7 accum. In SG1 was not so lucky Smiley In SG2 reboot start when I have 10-9 CPU points? Posted errors accurs when I had 2 CPU points and start Accum mining... game show that I have some, but do not use it? Arghh! SG2 says that I have 7 Accum, but SG1 says that I have nothing Grin Where mined there have? Yes, in SG2 have ~+1rate. In SG1 ~3/s in SG2 ~4/s.
It is early pre-apha, but I have question: https://prnt.sc/gply4p  is it really? I mean O.K., my CPU from stone age... you are seriusly about this count of Accum? Sad Maybe when all things go well and auto-mining will not drop, then I may mine in few non-stop weeks mining one premium day? Smiley

You are Only One Live project with this feature! GO ON! Maybe some time Galaxy will stand near minergate, or even nicehash!
HuH! Why not? I glad see web-mining, next step is a plugin for browsers, then, SG2 will come from beta to pre-relese, some port to Unity3d and get CPU+GPU mining + advertisements!
I would like loan my earnings to Bank. I can withdraw them and dry game ballance, but I want help to project. I can help by withdraw->by premium (+fee). Why I can not deposit my earnings for geme improvement? Directly in game Bank? It is not fear prize or mark accordingly to help (player still can't deposit Wink) Then not sure it have to be some medals for help) Maybe some tweak, like -% cooldown? for 10k 1%, 100k -10%.. if I Help project to 1kk, I can't receive -100% cooldown! Let set limit to 10% with 100k for some time... week? Then I give my earned (not deposited) satoshi to Galaxy Bank and have one week -10% cooldown, something like Impulse engine CD is 8 minutes not 10...

Loan to special skill: (need some 'loan' points? Accum?)
  - i'm low at mining, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but my mining lasers cooldown have only 50% of normal for a week? 5min=300sec-50%=250sec= 4.16min
  - i'm low at hacking, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but my compiling programs needs 50% less energy for a week?
  - i'm low in aiming, then I loan 100k for 4 weeks, but I have +50% chance hit target, or +50% to aim, then if i have 9+50%=14.5aim for a week.
If my skill high (10+?), then I can't loan for it. One week is a good time, but other three not so good, and may Galaxy return you loan?..

This is how I see Satoshi Galaxy Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Yes, the problems lasted during an hour or so but after that everything worked fine
Hm... seemd all o.k. with site and galaxy... Logged in without errors.
Are you doing some changes? I am getting 502 Bad Gateway

It seems it was temporary as it is working fine right now

it goes and comes. It is happening again
Very aggressive miner Smiley First attempt bring CPU temperature to 870 C. Have to reduce used cores.
Hashrate ~1.6/s with 2 cores in SG1 and ~2.1/s in SG2
Some times page not respond or even crash Sad Mined 0.2 Accum and back to 0 when refresh page Huh
In SG2 can't get any CPU point with mining.
In SG1 mining more stable, but in SG2 I can mine Accum and asteroids Smiley
Mined 100% +7 CPU points but no Accum
Hm... In SG2 mined 0.25 Accum, then counter reset to 0 and I had 2 Accums, but when I mined another 0.15, I have only 1 Accum, but CPU points added Smiley Oh! while type message I have 2 Accums again Smiley

Fix my CPU, please  Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
In SG2 I can switch to SG1 even if I docked/landed, but there is not any button to switch from SG1 to SG2 if I not in space?

Hmm, good point.

Not sure, if it down, but check my CPU, please.

Looks like it's fine, actually :)

Some bad news: we've added a withdrawal limit to the faucethub method. All our players combined can not withdraw more that 16666 satoshi every 6 hours.

The reason for that decision is pretty simple: we have some very wealthy old-timers, who can withdraw very large amounts at once. While we don't mind it, it often leaves the faucet dry for the newbies, until we refill it, and that sometimes takes lots of time. Newbies only need a few thousands satoshi to be available, but without this feature, those are often not.

I would like to personally thank people who actually DID TAKE this into consideration, and left some coins on the faucet balance so the newbies could be happy. Unfortunately, not everyone is so considerate.

SO, If you're a wealthy old-timer and can withdraw > 500 000 satoshi at once, you will now have to split those payments into smaller parts.

We are very unhappy with this, because we really never wanted to punish our most loyal players. We are looking for alternatives.
In SG2 I can switch to SG1 even if I docked/landed, but there is not any button to switch from SG1 to SG2 if I not in space?

And I saw update news, have no time check this IMHO greate improvement for our project. Satoshi Galaxy would be first good-standing game with web-mining!
It is really good news for averyone and I hope this motion will succeed!

Not sure, if it down, but check my CPU, please.
SatoshiGalaxy
Just started playing and i have to say i really like it from Minute one.

It might not be that user friendly at first glance, but as far as i can say it has some deep content and that's great.

Since i played Ogame excessively for years, this might be a new hobby for me  Smiley

Hello, boerthwi! Thanks for your feedback. Our user-friendliness is lacking, true, so feel free to ask questions.

Server's down  Cry

Oh, great catch, thanks for the report!

BTW, love how Accu points work.

YAY!
Activity: 44
Server's down  Cry

BTW, love how Accu points work.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just started playing and i have to say i really like it from Minute one.

It might not be that user friendly at first glance, but as far as i can say it has some deep content and that's great.

Since i played Ogame excessively for years, this might be a new hobby for me  Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
Thanks, after many months (?), this bug has been fixed.

Update.

• [ENC] Add webmining. *
  • [BUG] Bio items can't be manually crafted. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] Add several new keyboard shortcuts.

So the main thing here is webming, aka Auto-CPU, aka Accum points. This has been suggested to us many times before, and finally we have found a way to try it out. The interfaces for SG1 and SG2 are quite different, and the way it all works differs too. In SG1 you can simply "solve" a mining captcha and be done with it. In SG2, however, you can mine continuously, letting the CPU module refresh your CPU points automatically as you go. The accumulated points (Accum!) are stored and can be used later on. We're also planning to add some ways to spends those points.

The FAQ has been updated, but I'm here to answer any questions. Please report your experiences, hash rates, etc.

Note: Accum points might change their "value" as we continue the evaluation of this feature.

Another interesting thing, not yet reflected in the FAQ: you can buy premium access with your accum points!
Why You are can not explain that every 10 mining skill level add 0.1% chance extract uncommon mineral?
I think it's more like 10 mining skill = +10% chance to extract uncommon ore and +1% chance to extract rare.
At least few information Cheesy Thank you. But why do not add this to description? About this kind "secrets" I say everytime Sad Medals/rewards? You are do not give reward long time and medals, you told I got them all (from bug finding Smiley).

I expose few screenshots
https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb and screenshot in screenshot https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq
Heh, could you please elaborate?

My bad, sorry. Those screenshots shuld be together.
1. https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb because of 2. https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq and finally 3. https://prnt.sc/fhwlrp
In 1 screenshot you guess that I should have engineering skill, making things on 2 screenshot (Alien Virus). But I am made bio material and on 3 screenshot I made another bio material (Bio Cleanser), but got error. I mean: is it correct that making things on screenshot 2 "Alien Virus" should give me engineering skill, but making Bio Cleanser should give me missed "craft_bio" skill?

Thank you for answer. As you can see, I'm not single player who want keep Galaxy running Smiley Wish you good luck!

Fix my CPU, please.
SatoshiGalaxy
Why You are can not explain that every 10 mining skill level add 0.1% chance extract uncommon mineral?

I think it's more like 10 mining skill = +10% chance to extract uncommon ore and +1% chance to extract rare.

Hacking... + to docked mauler for what? For compile some crap?
Tracking... "description is correct", so mauler used to track asteroids Huh

I think the idea here was that Hacking skill would eventually be used for something else beside compiling..

I expose few screenshots
https://prnt.sc/gdn5cb and screenshot in screenshot https://prnt.sc/fi1sjq

Heh, could you please elaborate?

https://prnt.sc/fhwlrp Is it on queue? Smiley

Actually, that one was marked as fixed. Hmm.

Regarding everything else you said:

1. Rockets being ultimate weapon in planet warfare. This is pretty much correct. Might be changed in the future, might stay that way.
2. Need for more ads. That doesn't work too well, unfortunately. It's much more profitable to show 1 ad to 10 people, than to show 10 ads to 1 person.
3. Ability to attack aliens.

OK, I'm going to elaborate a bit here, it's been a long time and people had a chance to explore this feature on their own:

The pink jump-route is a specifically designed "challenge", where combat actually works like we always wanted it to -- you can't hide on stations and planets and have to use everything you've got. Each sector is full of angry aliens, who attack every other faction in game (so if they ever leak to "common" space, the results would be pretty visible). Each sector has it's own alien mothership you could summon, and the final one has the most powerful boss-type ship to kill. Each alien mothership always contains one Ancient Key so you could go on to the next sector. So, in theory, you only need one key to begin. You are allowed to "cheat" and bring pre-mined keys with you, to bypass a sector.

Final ship should contain good loot, worse than Doomsday, but better than every other NPC mothership in the game.

Hello,

I'm new in this game. I just register yesterday. I go over around the game and It was somewhat confusing but I figured it out how to play this game only to one thing, I can't figure it out on how to sell the Copper Ores that I mined (maybe this is a stupid question).

Thanks

Hello, epetsako! Thanks for your feedback. @onlinedigger is correct, assuming you're using SG2 (Modern/Desktop interface), you could just drag-and-drop your ore onto a merchant screen. Note, that lots of item operations in SG2 is performed by drag-and-drop, so you might want to experiment with that.
Oh... first they skip tutorial, then ask same questions...

epetsako, on station -> hangar -> find your copper in section "Cargo" -> click on it -> should appear button 'Sell'. It is for SG1 = Mobile version on login screen. On SG2 = Modern, just drag and drop to merchant screen. There is 3rd option when merchant do not interested in your copper, then you have to fly to another system and try your luck there.
After buying a lot of cheap iron ores on the market my CPU points were reduced.
Please fix my CPU.

Not sure that buing on market the reason Sad
Had redused CPU points when logout from SG2, then log in. Also had -2 CPU moving cargo. So we have leaking CPU somewhere.

This pop-up... I allow ads in domen(satoshigalaxy.com, O.K.), but this pop-up...who know what virus it upload?

No pop-ups, or as I say before: (have not?)
  instead bar make link to advertisements. (some one whant click on it)

Secretdj asked why I'm not shoted by planet or GPD Cruiser. I answered that spent lots of money to deal with them Wink It is true, but only half. Another part known in my squad. I do not post everything Cool
After buying a lot of cheap iron ores on the market my CPU points were reduced.

Please fix my CPU.
Toecutter and dev. team, do you want this kind war between players? Becouse such will be, if happened. Ruining every planet with Orbital cannon or Magma melter.

Last appearence of DoomDay unites players and planet was open for landing and repair! No one will fight against other, but each side united against NPC Smiley So let Us fight against piraes (Mothership live somewhere?).
As I wrote before, make 'Pirate Homeworld'. A system full of Motherships and unclimed planet, but with treasure in wharehouse (more like do not use Orbital and other UW)! Why we should wait for attack of DoomsDay? I want visit their homeworld and strike back!

For new system with pirate/DD I Vote+

Map is discovered and do not expanse galaxy... you are the boss. If you want not add system, there is another way. Jumpgates, as Ancient but another or same. This one can teleport to single system without map, full of very angry pirates (even criminal player attacked, like in pink sector). Many Pirate Motherships (had two in Terebellum Wink), and a planet with wharehouse full of... something good Smiley Players evicted from plant (do not grab too much). Disconnected sector, warp drive should be used (with some reason). Destroying planet is useless, because first destroing wharehouse with treasure. Chance 50% to attackers with 30 aim and 30 avade... too much or treasure should be very tasty Cheesy

Anyway, New players want to click on ads to promote/help project... Yes, you are ask them do not do that. As before, I'm asking for more ads.
Well we pushed you there, but I'd take a guess that after that local conflict you have the second highest colonist kill count in the game next to kakucis  Cool Wink Grin

We are at same place Wink You are killed 10k colonists Smiley Also I'm recruited and transfered many colonists from Earth. Some time Earth's population drop to 56k Cheesy then I stop for a while Smiley I had all 4 planets on Terebellum with 10k population and 10lvl labs, so I'm not just colonist killer, I'm reseacher first of all Smiley I'm spent money for Rocket Launchers (used, MK I, but I fly from east to west side of galaxy) only for test and post results that mining with rockets not profitable (rockets was crafted 150sat timoniun + 50sat program). Danations in research, last was in coffee. 2 weeks premium (also for test) is 14 coffee + I bought ~10 for 10k each = ~300k sat. Do you remember Direct payment with 20k fee? It was canceled after my request (was failed test, but hope it return in future). Do you remember Slicing Laser on player's ship? I told that ships built with equipment and becouse "secrets" I thought this is not a bug (had fun killing DoomsDay Grin) But I never had it. Yes, I killed many colonists and continue killing them on Zoo in Miaplacidus. Almost all I do is for test, if not, then for Profit. Having fun from game? I have fun after each update, because every update have many bugs! I play game "catch them all", this is fun for me. All other time I mine asteroids and jettison almost everything, because merchant live on station very short.

About conflict. Now we have useless planetary defence. Before Earth was burned, I launch asteroid to it. Earth no shoot it and lose 1 point of defgrid. After this it start shoot on me and 2nd asteroid Smiley So we have: every first strike have no responce. I mean 5-10 players jump in system, everyone launched single rocket (never miss on planet?) and defence destroyed, planet taken! Even more: launching rocket do not open weapon port, so you can dock to station or even jump back to another system.

Toecutter, let's do corruption for rockets and torpedos as did for Orbital Cannon? Because now rockets is Ultimate weapon.

Well we pushed you there
I was there all time! Ruining planets was not fun or profitable. Goofball attack me first, second and then added Quellazar (sorry in nicknames mistakes). Before me Asterion warned Goofball in global chat "if you don't stop, I destroy all your planets" All I had in private "let's tallk" no reason of attacking nor "we'll stop, sorry"? Why ruining? Because having privateers game do not allow me manage them as fleet, that is why Mauler with Orbital Cannon choosen. As result kakucis lost 3rd attempt in research and I lost planet with 10k colonists, 10lvl lab and good Wharf(built for Profit, but Trucker do not built faster). So yes, I become in berserk stance and ruining everything... I was mad. I still have Mauler because of You! I do not need it!
Well, because this local missunderstanding we got OC durability decreased, disrupting added, so Ultimate Weapon now not such UW as before.

In last sentes would like thanks to Przemax. He was "point of peace". Not because his Zeus Smiley but becouse he wrote to me.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I saw wars, took part in lockal conflict, well, I think I saw enought. Every time I was peaceful reseacher. I'm still a peaceful reseacher and explorer of game features.

Well we pushed you there, but I'd take a guess that after that local conflict you have the second highest colonist kill count in the game next to kakucis  Cool Wink Grin
Pages:
Jump to: