Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 18. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Another space-time continuum disruption, a lot of fun.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
All was fine until about 10 mins ago when my ship energy stopped refilling again.. :/ 

Same here (to be precise, the energy is refilling very slowly, as if I had no reactor).
Activity: 2
All was fine until about 10 mins ago when my ship energy stopped refilling again.. :/ 
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

hi when I open satoshigalaxy page I get this error HTTP ERROR 500
http://prntscr.com/gaeitd
Cant even log in. please fix this soon

This doesn't sound right at all. I don't think you're supposed to see a page like that ever. Even when you're perma-banned, you still get to see some content, so... hmm.

Does that happen after you login? Can you even access the index page? Does switching browsers help? Does clearing cache (or using Icognito/Anonymous mode, which is a good way to bypass some cache) help?

This happens when I click login button. No matter which browser I use its always the same. I even tried over a phone and its the same. This error occured when I landed on my planet. After that its always HTTP ERROR 500.

http://prntscr.com/gajjc2

This doesn't sound right at all. I don't think you're supposed to see a page like that ever. Even when you're perma-banned, you still get to see some content, so... hmm.

Does that happen after you login? Can you even access the index page? Does switching browsers help? Does clearing cache (or using Icognito/Anonymous mode, which is a good way to bypass some cache) help?

This happens when I click login button. No matter which browser I use its always the same. I even tried over a phone and its the same. This error occured when I landed on my planet. After that its always HTTP ERROR 500.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Is that mean players can purchase Mothership?! But 250 Hull points not enough for second Cruiser attack Cheesy
Actually about Cruisers. Is it sheduled upgrade their reactors, because: they approach, missed, I run away, they approach and have not enough energy for 2nd or 3rd (not remember) shot. They are too weak having basic(?) reactors.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
The team got a bit rusty with updates over the past few months, sorry for the turbulence you experienced during this time.

Fix my CPU, please.
Shortage of Emerald Crystals, but Mining lasers available on station?

I have questions about Motherships. Is it old one lured by killing pirates? How often I should kill pirates to lure Mothership, any loot changes?

Thanks for the report.

As for your question, meh, I was as unclear as ever :( This feature has nothing to do with NPC Motherships! It's for Players. I'll edit my post.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Fix my CPU, please.
Shortage of Emerald Crystals, but Mining lasers available on station?

I have questions about Motherships. Is it old one lured by killing pirates? How often I should kill pirates to lure Mothership, any loot changes?
Activity: 130
Hey guys, terribly sorry about that Sad

Should be fixed by now, please report if you still experience time-related issues.

energy refills but about 1/8 of the rate...
SatoshiGalaxy
Hey guys, terribly sorry about that :(

Should be fixed by now, please report if you still experience time-related issues.
Activity: 2
Activity: 66
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
My ship energy is not recharging at the pace it should.

Instead of charging X every minute it is charging X every 10 minutes. I will try to confirm the real pace at which it is recharging

.... not sure about the exact pace but really slow and there are other things not working properly related with the pass of time. Now I have been 60 minutes in space in an orange sector after shooting down a pirate and the pirate is still there, no loot, the other pirates do not attack me. Ah, and my shields are wearing out really, really slow. It is as I had entered in a bubble of disruption of the space-time continuum  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

... Now I am sure I am in a time-loop, the pirate I shot down has revived with all his hull.
SatoshiGalaxy
The game is responding really slow !!!

I would say that the first time I noticed the game going slow was around 11 a.m. UTC time.

Thank you for fixing it. It seems to work fine again  ;D

Someone was DDoS'ing bitcoin-themed hosters once again, this often affects us :( Didn't do anything, they just stopped.

My CPU needs repair

Done.

Update!

• [ENC] Player Motherships!*
  • [BUG] Module cost should be BTC-adjusted (correctly) (@zaiusz)
  • [BUG] Neither black market buys Ancient Tomes (@?)

*This feature is still pretty rough around the edges, but it should provide a solid foundation to build on. I'll gladly answer all questions regarding this, if you guys have any.
Activity: 130
My CPU needs repair
The game is responding really slow !!!

I would say that the first time I noticed the game going slow was around 11 a.m. UTC time.

Thank you for fixing it. It seems to work fine again  Grin
SatoshiGalaxy
My in-game name - skunk.

Gotcha, thank you.

False advertising bug - went to build a quarry on a planet that said it cost 2497 sats, proceed to build and get message "Built level 3 Quarry on planet (for 4997 satoshi)"

Planet modules are back up to 10,000?  Is it supposed to be that high again?  :/

Nope; the bug you mentioned above turned out to be pretty illusive, so we reverted that particular change back, for the time being. This way the price is too high (a bug), but at least it doesn't lie (a much more serious bug). We'll fix this properly in the next update, which should happen pretty soon. So if this is a concern, I advice to wait a bit, the price will go down once again.
Pages:
Jump to: