Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage - page 7. (Read 22494 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Inspiring. And what do you mean by primordial liquidity program? I mean what is it basically about?

This is about assistance from the Saturn team to new projects that will generally truly help to these new projects. And under this program, projects will receive an audit of the token model to get an adequate feedback and assessment of the future liquidity when it reaches the exchanges
Activity: 175
Hey there masterbit. Pretty interesting question. There are some main steps they want to take to popularize the product and idea
1) community. It really matters and Crypto players really love advanced and new solutions
2) special great features for traders and users
3) entering popular exchanges
4) special primordial liquidity program

And, of course, own marketing strategy Wink

Inspiring. And what do you mean by primordial liquidity program? I mean what is it basically about?
Evening. I want to talk about how we can attract more people into the sphere.. Because you know, people are usually afraid to try something new, so there should be a strategy, I believe. Anyone here?

Hey there masterbit. Pretty interesting question. There are some main steps they want to take to popularize the product and idea
1) community. It really matters and Crypto players really love advanced and new solutions
2) special great features for traders and users
3) entering popular exchanges
4) special primordial liquidity program

And, of course, own marketing strategy Wink
Activity: 175
Evening. I want to talk about how we can attract more people into the sphere.. Because you know, people are usually afraid to try something new, so there should be a strategy, I believe. Anyone here?
Activity: 154
Atomic direct exchange is exchange of crypto assets from wallet to wallet. Very simple. In contrast, in traditional exchange we have a third party guarantor. In here just direct exchange

Okay, perfect, thanks a lot for clarification! Have a great weekend
Activity: 183
This supposed to be a pretty professional instrument! Sorry for asking, but what is meant by atomic exchange? How is atomic different from traditional one?

Atomic direct exchange is exchange of crypto assets from wallet to wallet. Very simple. In contrast, in traditional exchange we have a third party guarantor. In here just direct exchange
Hello there. Well, they have an atomic direct exchange of cryptoactive assets, OTC Exchange. Also there are many solutions for future-oriented cryptographic industry. But today they have the advantage that they have a model for solving the problem of liquidity in low liquid markets Wink

This supposed to be a pretty professional instrument! Sorry for asking, but what is meant by atomic exchange? How is atomic different from traditional one?
Activity: 183
Good afternoon everyone! Can you please tell me more about the uniqueness. I mean are there any similar platforms with pretty the same functinality? And how are you generally different from simple exchanges?

Hello there. Well, they have an atomic direct exchange of cryptoactive assets, OTC Exchange. Also there are many solutions for future-oriented cryptographic industry. But today they have the advantage that they have a model for solving the problem of liquidity in low liquid markets Wink
Good afternoon everyone! Can you please tell me more about the uniqueness. I mean are there any similar platforms with pretty the same functinality? And how are you generally different from simple exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
#Proof of Authentication
Bitcointalk username:pype1242
Bitcointalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2129196
Your telegram username: @pype1242
Which Campaign You Joined (?)content
Please post on bounty thread here:
Round 3: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5102259 or
π-stage (3.14): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-round-314-saturn-black-create-usable-content-5106191
Activity: 26
#Proof of Authentication
Bitcointalk username:pype1242
Bitcointalk profile URL:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2129196
Your telegram username: @pype1242
Which Campaign You Joined (?)content
Activity: 224
Yep, you are right, direct relations between people are usually cheaper and technology let us exchange everything securely. And Saturn will launch a P2P exchange Wink

Perfect! Okay, thanks a lot for sharing Wink
Wow, that's a lot. Should bring wide spectrum of opportunities to users. And I have also read about plans to launch a P2P exchange. Tbh, I believe that P2P is one of the largest growing market nowadays, so we definitely should consider it Smiley

Yep, you are right, direct relations between people are usually cheaper and technology let us exchange everything securely. And Saturn will launch a P2P exchange Wink
Afternoon Tony. As I know, they combine to convert a huge variety of different crypto assets within the platform, making the product more ultimate. And, of course, we should also mention the technologies and tools , allowing you to perform all these actions within 1 single platform. I may be wrong, but saw somewhere a number of more than 300 crypto assets you can convert into money...

Wow, that's a lot. Should bring wide spectrum of opportunities to users. And I have also read about plans to launch a P2P exchange. Tbh, I believe that P2P is one of the largest growing market nowadays, so we definitely should consider it Smiley
Hello there thread. Just met the Saturn Black with pretty high ratings, would like to know more. As we are talking about an exchange platform, we should be sure in, you know, huge variety of crypto assets presented. Will they support many different assets?

Afternoon Tony. As I know, they combine to convert a huge variety of different crypto assets within the platform, making the product more ultimate. And, of course, we should also mention the technologies and tools , allowing you to perform all these actions within 1 single platform. I may be wrong, but saw somewhere a number of more than 300 crypto assets you can convert into money...
Hello there thread. Just met the Saturn Black with pretty high ratings, would like to know more. As we are talking about an exchange platform, we should be sure in, you know, huge variety of crypto assets presented. Will they support many different assets?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
The Saturn project is quite good and has entered stage 3, so the promotion is still running and full of hard work to reach the target.
This performance is sure to pay off and will run smoothly, don't miss to get it.
How many stages in total the Saturn Black Platform project has?
The third stage for now, but how many stages left till the finish line of Saturn Black Platform project?

If we talk about the duration of Token Sale, then this stage is final and will last until March 6. Bounty will have a greater number of stages, the final number of which is not yet known. This will depend on the bounty fund. We currently have 90,000,000 tokens to reward campaigners.

If this sale is final until March 6 for unsold tokens to be burned or will there be more sales?

and were the remaining 90 million tokens only for the bounty campaign?

Regarding the remaining tokens, we have plans to supply purchasing liquidity on the exchanges.
We never had a goal to burn unsold tokens completely. But we are planning partial burning. We have not yet established the exact date and number of tokens to be burned. It largely depends on the results of Token Sale. It is possible that we will make the partial burning of tokens annual.
One thing is for sure: over 1,000,000,000 Saturn tokens will not be released.

The 90,000,000 tokens reserved for the Bounty will remain in the Bounty Fund and will be distributed to the Saturn Black community as part of the future stages of the Bounty campaign. Our team did not set a rigid framework for the Bounty campaign. We are trying to make our Bounty campaigns more and more qualitative, as well as everything related to the project.

So the total supply of 1 billion will not be released? and the total supply below 1 billion is probably good because the tokens are not too many tokens not sold and should be burned from a smaller total supply.
copper member
Activity: 73
The Saturn project is quite good and has entered stage 3, so the promotion is still running and full of hard work to reach the target.
This performance is sure to pay off and will run smoothly, don't miss to get it.
The third stage for now, but how many stages left till the finish line of Saturn Black Platform project?

If we talk about the duration of Token Sale, then this stage is final and will last until March 6. Bounty will have a greater number of stages, the final number of which is not yet known. This will depend on the bounty fund. We currently have 90,000,000 tokens to reward campaigners.

If this sale is final until March 6 for unsold tokens to be burned or will there be more sales?

Regarding the remaining tokens, we have plans to supply purchasing liquidity on the exchanges.
We never had a goal to burn unsold tokens completely. But we are planning partial burning. We have not yet established the exact date and number of tokens to be burned. It largely depends on the results of Token Sale. It is possible that we will make the partial burning of tokens annual.
One thing is for sure: over 1,000,000,000 Saturn tokens will not be released.

The 90,000,000 tokens reserved for the Bounty will remain in the Bounty Fund and will be distributed to the Saturn Black community as part of the future stages of the Bounty campaign. Our team did not set a rigid framework for the Bounty campaign. We are trying to make our Bounty campaigns more and more qualitative, as well as everything related to the project.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

copper member
Activity: 73

Pages:
Jump to: