Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage - page 9. (Read 22494 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
The best thing about the team is they had kept the active development of the project since from the beginning. This thing makes the project different from other ones.
Active development is a key factor in successful projects. If they keep this development active until the end then they will achieve their goals within a limited period of time.
I hope the development team will actively developing the project. And because of this thing investors have becoming part of the project.
Not only investors but the community members also showing their support towards the project. And the community of the project has been getting bigger as per the time.
Activity: 588
The best thing about the team is they had kept the active development of the project since from the beginning. This thing makes the project different from other ones.
Active development is a key factor in successful projects. If they keep this development active until the end then they will achieve their goals within a limited period of time.
The development team have been actively working on the project since from the beginning to till now. And because of this thing investors have become the part of the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Soon in the platform, the developer undertakes to implement a system for purchasing various cryptoactive assets at a low cost, this can be one of the most important steps in the project.
If they can be successfully developed on it's functions, probably it will be happening. But first, they need more funds and works to be able to achieved this. They must have to make some good actions to be supported by potentials investors for them to have good funds for the project.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Saturn Black Platform resource links

Bounty thread Bitcointalk
Join the Bounty Campaign

Activity: 574
Soon in the platform, the developer undertakes to implement a system for purchasing various cryptoactive assets at a low cost, this can be one of the most important steps in the project.
Activity: 434
Mikwik
Yes, you are completely right about that. The bounty campaigns helps a lot to promote the project, this practice has been used almost from the very beginning of the existence of all known coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.
It turns out that you doubt the project? What exactly embarrassed you in the program? If you explain to us in more detail it would be very good.

I am still neutral about this project. I was speaking generally about the ICOs. Unfortunately being successful is very difficult for the ICOs even if there is a great product. These days people are not interested in ICOs.
Yes, I agree, it is not as popular as it was before. It is a pity that fewer users pay attention to this. But I still have hope that this will change.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Rozita
This is due to the fact that now many projects can not be fully appreciated by the community, because they no longer have the same confidence as in 2017.
It turns out that you doubt the project? What exactly embarrassed you in the program? If you explain to us in more detail it would be very good.

I am still neutral about this project. I was speaking generally about the ICOs. Unfortunately being successful is very difficult for the ICOs even if there is a great product. These days people are not interested in ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do hope that the progressive actions and good performance of the Saturn Platform will keep up on this like of momentum they have. Moreover, I am hoping for the good outcome of this another round of bounty campaign of the Saturn Platform.
So far enough advertising and the fact that the manager is constantly adding information about new rounds bounty and stuff. Therefore, the project will have a future if they are actively engaged.
The team of the project has been actively developing the project. And taking massive actions towards the projects development to complete its work as early as they can.
If they have been consistently engaging with activities regarding the development of the project then they can achieve their goals with less period of time.
That is right. Of course, a very active performance here in the community of crypto makes to attract more attention from the crowd of crypto people. By means of that, the entire Saturn Platform can as well promote itself as having great capabilities.
Activity: 518
You can find out how many stages will be? If suddenly new users do not have time to join, they should find out how many stages there will be. Or is it the last one?
I think, as elsewhere, there will be at least 8 weeks of bounty campaign. Perhaps the team will decide to extend this promotion if the effect is insufficient.
Yes that is right. So the decision of the team will be technically be based on the outcome of the Saturn bounty campaign. It would be good if the promition will easily got effect so the community will boost even more gaining a lot more investors.
Activity: 434
You can find out how many stages will be? If suddenly new users do not have time to join, they should find out how many stages there will be. Or is it the last one?
I think, as elsewhere, there will be at least 8 weeks of bounty campaign. Perhaps the team will decide to extend this promotion if the effect is insufficient.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I do hope that the progressive actions and good performance of the Saturn Platform will keep up on this like of momentum they have. Moreover, I am hoping for the good outcome of this another round of bounty campaign of the Saturn Platform.
Definitely the project will get a great response as well as promotion by this phase of bounty. The third phase of the bounty will attract many investors towards the project.
Far from a fact. For investors to come, one bounty is not enough for this. You will need all sorts of advertising on popular ad-services and websites.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
So far enough advertising and the fact that the manager is constantly adding information about new rounds bounty and stuff. Therefore, the project will have a future if they are actively engaged.
The team of the project has been actively developing the project. And taking massive actions towards the projects development to complete its work as early as they can.
If they have been consistently engaging with activities regarding the development of the project then they can achieve their goals with less period of time.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 588
Definitely the project will get a great response as well as promotion by this phase of bounty. The third phase of the bounty will attract many investors towards the project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 270

In such a market, this is of course good, but you want to understand exactly how the team sees its project in, for example, a few months? Depending on this answer, many people invest as it seems to me.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Participate in the stage 3 of our  Bounty campaign

Now those who has not got the chance to join the bounty campaign have the opportunity to get tokens by joining the campaign.
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: