Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 23. (Read 197929 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I love this place!

You guys/gals rock, so many great idea's being implemented and growing!

Sing to the Rings!!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Sure we can.

So who is the developer for this site? Who do we contact to manage this site and make it a better place? Hopefully someone should have an answer Smiley

Let us, bitcoin_newbie and me, administrate this website Smiley
Is it a wordpress or not ?
True. And also couple of other points:

1. While scrolling down, the header still stays there in the background, which seems to block all the text and makes it difficult to read.
2. Clicking on IRC doesn't take me anywhere
3. Minor grammatical mistakes like:
      Now you should getting SATs into your Wallet!
Here are all information you need to start mining Saturncoin!
Be a SAT millionaire is so easy

Would be nice if these could be corrected and more information added as heisenberg74 said.
Excellent. Web developer me too. Lets bring this SAT to the limelight. I was thinking of starting that thread (or may be someone who can start with detailed stats about SAT) on the night of Mar 23, so people will be actively looking for a new coin to invest once they know the fate of Auroracoin the next day. They shouldn't be seeing anything other than SAT on Mar 24 in the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section Smiley Let me know if you have other ideas too.

Maybe we need to put more informations on the official website. It has to look more serious and show as trustful atmosphere.
I love the design of course, but there is not enough text
legendary
Activity: 1467
Merit: 1165
Saturncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" due to having over 20 votes in a few days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Saturncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

SappBdZjkSoLFKAC8Fyr7xWfmffCRUptVZ

This is great news Cheesy community is still voting  Cheesy

Sent 50,000 saturn to support your nice book

Thank you
Excellent. Web developer me too. Lets bring this SAT to the limelight. I was thinking of starting that thread (or may be someone who can start with detailed stats about SAT) on the night of Mar 23, so people will be actively looking for a new coin to invest once they know the fate of Auroracoin the next day. They shouldn't be seeing anything other than SAT on Mar 24 in the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section Smiley Let me know if you have other ideas too.
"One of the fastest and most secure cryptocoins"

I love SAT and sure it has a great future. Is the above statement definitely true and provable? If yes, I am sooo motivated to start a new thread in 'Alternate Cryptocurrencies' section (with  Bitcoines help whenever he is less busy) with strong points to support SAT (even with tables of comparison with some hyped coins out there) and bring new whales to the board.

Hell yeah! I can bring some help too (I'm a web developper) !! I am very motivated just like you
"One of the fastest and most secure cryptocoins"

I love SAT and sure it has a great future. Is the above statement definitely true and provable? If yes, I am sooo motivated to start a new thread in 'Alternate Cryptocurrencies' section (with  Bitcoines help whenever he is less busy) with strong points to support SAT (even with tables of comparison with some hyped coins out there) and bring new whales to the board.
Be sure to tell those people in cryptsy that saturncoin limit cap is 15 billion, NOT 50 bil. It's still not corrected.

Already asked back to cryptsy, they said again they will be updating it soon.  Cheesy

i did the same. they said they will change it soon Cheesy

Yeah and did someone ask coinwarz ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Be sure to tell those people in cryptsy that saturncoin limit cap is 15 billion, NOT 50 bil. It's still not corrected.

Already asked back to cryptsy, they said again they will be updating it soon.  Cheesy

i did the same. they said they will change it soon Cheesy
Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 100

Testing Engine
get this ship ready !!

Activity: 81
Is anyone else having issues getting the "Encrypt Wallet" function to work?

Running windows 7

Fixed.  SUBkey error (Stupid User Behind Keyboard)

m.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Just a heads up, on your twitter page.  Rather than saying "One of the most fast and secure coins there is!", it should read "One of the fastest and most secure coins there is!" or even just "One of the fastest and most secure cryptocoins"

Cheers!

Done Thx! Cheers  Grin
Activity: 81

Just a heads up, on your twitter page.  Rather than saying "One of the most fast and secure coins there is!", it should read "One of the fastest and most secure coins there is!" or even just "One of the fastest and most secure cryptocoins"

Cheers!
Activity: 353
Pages:
Jump to: