Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 27. (Read 197947 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Very nice to see the progress we're making with SaturnCoin... And remember to support my YouTube video guys... The more views, the more people we can get to join in and see how great this Coin is... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... I'm also planning to make another video soon, let's take Saturn to the top!!! Cheers!!!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013
Hey everyone =)
 Sorry, I don't speak English, I use a translator.
I believe in the future of Saturn coin. Now I have 100 000 000 coins, but I will buy as much again. Just tell me and I invite whales to help you. I like the team Saturn coin, you will have great success! If you wish, tomorrow we will supply high walls on 3-4 Satoshi, we will kill all the bears Cool
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Removed the release date.

Edit: changed it, like it more or what would you suggest

I guess is one of the issues of not being a native english speaker, working on it.

Edit 2: made some changes, please let me know your feedback again Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Redesigned OP:  http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=26.0

Better change that "Released @ February the 1th 2014 at 21:00 GMT" quote LOL

Edit: Actually that whole first paragraph doesn't read right, especially the Doge part.

Edit 2: Come on now, all four of the starting paragraphs have grammatical issues. Not trying to be mean but please proof your work! Nobody is going to read that 'as is' and take Saturn seriously.

Edit 3: I see your making updates, it's looking better. Keep at it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Prototypes of possible next wallet update Shocked !   /leaked 

Very nice Smiley
Can't wait to test this new wallet.

If you want help for something tell me, I'm a web developper
Prototypes of possible next wallet update Shocked !   /leaked  

The random rewards go a long way to helping it be manipulation proof with mining too.
The random reward actually allows it to be manipulated even more than if the rewards were static, they target the big blocks and don't mine the small ones.
It's the reason Dogecoin just updated and removed random rewards:
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases/tag/1.6

Hi, first of all please remember Saturncoin Code is not based on doge coin, who has had issues with their wallets and networks since the begining, their block chain is stressed to a point where it could fall apart at any given time, and theyve had to even change the coins quantities to avoid breaking the code.

Saturncoin is on another lvl, it just doesnt have those kind of messy issues.

Saturn Code and pools have not experienced the issue of "cherry picking" like doge code pools have experienced so far,
Have you had that issue on your pool ? please report any related issue to give feedback info to devs.
Saturncoin network and block rewards dont denote or show any related cherry picking issues.

By 30,000 block halving rewards you short the creation of the coin faster and the random reward average drops significantly making even the issue of cherry picking fail at this levels.

in just 18,000 blocks more theres the next halving, making the block reward just give between 1 and 62,500 coins per block with an average of just 31,250 coins per block and this is just the second halving ^^  next halv after 30,000 more blocks gives just an average 15,625 coins per block.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The random rewards go a long way to helping it be manipulation proof with mining too.
The random reward actually allows it to be manipulated even more than if the rewards were static, they target the big blocks and don't mine the small ones.
It's the reason Dogecoin just updated and removed random rewards:
https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/releases/tag/1.6
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

saturn.miningwith.us

0% Fee for life.
Finding blocks at a steady rate.. Come mine with us today!
Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

Union is key, if we are working together we need no fear, and remember.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.

I'd like to promote Saturn to a group of miners i'm involved with, most of whom have never heard of Saturn or only did when it hit Cryptsy. One question I keep getting is "What makes Saturn more secure than other coins?" This is something I couldn't answer. Is it the integrity of the wallet? The network? Something else? We'd like to know more about this claim. please and thank you.
Just shared this with a Saturnian that pm'd me, thought i should share it with the community.

About the coin itself:

1.- Transaction Speeds. most of the coins dealed out there requires at least 4 confirmations, Saturn requires only 2, this by itself has more potential for real applications than slower coins (wich will be worked after the Ad campaign is taking place)

2.- Security and integrity on wallets.  most of the coins out there have issues with their wallets, by loosing coins, not being able to synch, and getting wallet corruption, or non planned forks.
Saturn does not have this issue, the wallets have no errors, the addresses get verified before sending to a non Saturn address, and no error has been reported.

3.- Security on the Network.  Saturnchain and the financial explorer (2 exclusive explorers) works exclusively on an independent server + 3 generic working explorers as backup, having all the network bandwith at its disposal, datacenter relays all over the world so access times should be equal in most of the world regions, This ones are protected by the CloudFlare network as well, Explorers are branded wich gives the security of constant prescence and involvement and aims to develop,they have no errors, and we have an average of 50-70 Network connections constantly making our network more Robust and trustworthy.

About the plann: we havnt tried to hype the coin as we want to have all the base structure ready for when it does, so after the hype it can remains in new higher highs as we really do have the full infrastructure setup and we can dedicate to the promotion fase.

All base resources are almost ready, basically we need the op redesign and create some newby guides for the new people just learning about cryptos, as soon as we have this ready, we can design the banners to start with Ads campaign.

Ads Campaign: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXX (undisclosed in general chat).
Ads Campaign 2: we are paying an ads campaign over XXXXXX (undisclosed in general chat) to the cryptographic world.

as soon as this campaigns take in place, we will be releasing and submiting articles info about this coin to blogs and News / Technology sites.

And with all this taken place, we plan on having direct contact to focus on vendors to offer and help them implement Saturncoin Acceptance in their sites.

All extra community feedback and work is a plus.

I'll gladly inform you more in the way, hope it helped to clear out phew doubts you and the community might had Smiley

Best Regards.

Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.

I'd like to promote Saturn to a group of miners i'm involved with, most of whom have never heard of Saturn or only did when it hit Cryptsy. One question I keep getting is "What makes Saturn more secure than other coins?" This is something I couldn't answer. Is it the integrity of the wallet? The network? Something else? We'd like to know more about this claim. please and thank you.
Activity: 756
Hi, just a reminder:

When dogs start barking, its coz were moving.

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin
thats the only reason why they jump to write in this thread, and maybe even to try to buy more cheap coins lol

About the CoinWarz, petition has been submited.

As for being sells, and staying on the 3-5 range, that means a LOT of Buying is taking place, their coins are the ones that died because of sells and are trading on the LTC market, Saturn doesnt have this problem .

People are forgetting that 1-2 week ago Saturn price was 1-2 Satoshi, now adopted by cryptsy, price higher than previus and reaching an stability point to proceed to its next higher high.

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Bling Rings Forever Bro  Cool

Updates coming in phew hours.

Best Regards

Well I must say, you do inspire confidence. I've pulled all my sell orders at 15 and sent my coins to cold storage for long the term. Thanks for the update.

Best Regards.
Ghandi...
Hi, just a reminder:

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin
thats the only reason why they jump to write in this thread, and maybe even to try to buy more cheap coins lol

As for being sells, and staying on the 3-5 range, that means a LOT of Buying is taking place, their coins are the ones that died because of sells and are trading on the LTC market, Saturn doesnt have this problem .

People are forgetting that 1-2 week ago Saturn price was 1-2 Satoshi, now adopted by cryptsy, price higher than previus and reaching an stability point to proceed to its next higher high.

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Bling Rings Forever Bro  Cool

Best Regards

Well I must say, you do inspire confidence. I've pulled all my sell orders at 15 and sent my coins to cold storage for long the term. Thanks for the update.

Best Regards.
Hi, just a reminder:

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Bling Rings Forever Bro  Cool

Best Regards

Pages:
Jump to: