Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 25. (Read 197947 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Why does Doge author want to delete this entry? And just curious, how did you get to know this?

Proof Image: http://i.imgur.com/ybPKwXk.png

His name is " Citation Needed" he is author of coinye and Doge articles, and as you can see he is fighting hard to get it deleted.

Article follows all the required sources and follow the guidelines so we will just let the wikipedia admins decide.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Why does Doge author want to delete this entry? And just curious, how did you get to know this?
Activity: 592
Good morning in the afternoon Smiley  see, it got stable back at its previous low but the building pressure is already goin to the rise Grin

Dont mind the trolls jumping in here, most of them sold their coins at 3 and now are getting burned and sadly now is goin to be hard for them to join in this Rocket XD

Remember again the phrase:    "When the Dogs Bark, means were moving"

Best Regards. update coming in a little while Grin

Bling Rings Foreva !      Going up up up

P.S: Waiting for wikipedia admins to review and aprove the Wiki, as Doge Author keeps trying to get Saturncoin wiki deleted, wich only proves the fear they are starting to feel coz of the Bling Rings !! Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
cryptsy chat:

hello, i just wanted to notice, that SAT --> Saturncoin are less than 50.000.000.000 coins there are only 15.000.000.000

answer: Ok, I passed the note along to the higher ups, is there anything else I can help you with?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
hahaha a 7.7 btc sell wall on mintpal... wtf is everyone doing? It worries me the lack of common sense people have in the crypto world Sad
im not so sure about the dump bit, all the bag holders are the ones selling when they bought at this price. Other than that no sign of a dump yet! i would say growth especially with supporting buy order Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
watch out pump and dump

btcforthefuture

How can you recognize a pump and dump ?

ty
Activity: 158
O sweet man...... my last post finally made me a member!
Thanks Saturncoin!

Sing to the Rings!!!
And it's 5 satoshi already in Mintpal. Let the RISE begin Smiley

I am always watching too Smiley
But be careful, it's just a start, maybe we will go back to 3 sat again. Be patient my friends Smiley
Cryptsy is following, Saturncoin has a watchman Wink
Activity: 185
And it's 5 satoshi already in Mintpal. Let the RISE begin Smiley
I think 3-4 sat is the buttom! ready to go up , buy cheap coins when you can

+1 ! All in
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
No need to worry guys... Because any coin can be successful as long as the work is getting done... And like i said before in one of my earlier posts... We are making good progress and we're just getting started... The plan is people, use the advantage that you have now by buying as much coins as possible at low Sat prices or mining them so then later you won't regret it... Need i remind everybody again that this is about "MONEY"... And i am very serious about making "MONEY" lol... And if you like what i just said, how about sending a lil donation lol... Cheers! Smiley

Wallet: SSK8rZxcmErxfvrp6tQC3xN2VeRKgzRyS5
Activity: 336
when we will see saturncoin rising? why people are still selling their cheap coins? Sad i bought at 7 sat, and i wont sell till 40sat (minimum)

I am currently involved in around 20 coins , and checking all their treads.
And hell , everywhere i see the same prices concerns. It's either that the whole crypto world is in pain or i have made just the wrong bets , all of them.

lol
i am in the same dilema, i am also in 10-15 coins, and all seems wrong choice atm     lol

Me too ... now you get the scream by Munch
Activity: 364
I think 3-4 sat is the buttom! ready to go up , buy cheap coins when you can
You guy's aren't making any wrong choice as far as your coins being down.
Its happening across 97% of all crypto's.
Since the gox incident something has changed.
But things always have to go down before they go up.
We just have to hang in their and wait. Enjoy the diff being down I say!
I'm a big solo miner but theirs no way I could ever sell out my fellow cosmonauts.
Us Saturnites we stick together!
Its a long way to Saturn and you must pass the psych test to board! Cool

Activity: 676
when we will see saturncoin rising? why people are still selling their cheap coins? Sad i bought at 7 sat, and i wont sell till 40sat (minimum)

I am currently involved in around 20 coins , and checking all their treads.
And hell , everywhere i see the same prices concerns. It's either that the whole crypto world is in pain or i have made just the wrong bets , all of them.

lol
i am in the same dilema, i am also in 10-15 coins, and all seems wrong choice atm     lol
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It occurs to me that the break-even price for miners to dump SAT coins would be at the levels of 6-7 satoshis, given that at the current difficulty level people are mining around 400K Sat at 5 MH/s per 24 hours....all for a measily 0.01 Btc.  

It would surprise me greatly if miners are auto-dumping this coin at the current level of 3 satoshis.

Over these few days, I've also noticed some smart buyers slowly accumulating this coin at 3-4 satoshi levels. I personally am considering also to diversify some of my other coin portfolio to invest at this current low price level.
Activity: 353
The ugly thing is that the diff has drastically dropped. So in one hand you have the early-adopters that have decided to Cryptsy-dump, in the other hand, late-adopters can quickly mine and dump too.  Something has to be done.

i think halving prevents this, every time you can mine less coin even with lower diff, every 30k blocks it halfs reward
Pages:
Jump to: