Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 37. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've been a big supporter of Saturn from the start. However history showed us that all coins on cryptsy experience a tremendous decline by dumping. Any comments on why this would be any different?

Always cool when someone is a "big supporter" and then constantly argues against the coin.  Take that shit somewhere else.

Check my previous posts. Just stating facts.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I've been a big supporter of Saturn from the start. However history showed us that all coins on cryptsy experience a tremendous decline by dumping. Any comments on why this would be any different?

I think the active trading on mintpal (With significant volume) the past while has somewhat insulated the price from dumpers.  Anyone looking to dump coins in the past week has likely done it already...  

Same for LEAF on coinmarket.io. When it hit Cryptsy it went from 25 to 10. So any other suggestions?

Not sure about leaf, but was the volume really as high?  Yesterday alone, mintpal volume was somewhere in the neighborhood of 35% of the saturncoin market cap.

Yup, LEAF had 2 times the volume and a steady course of 25 SAT.

One thing to keep in mind in the cryptobusiness. Whatever everyone is thinking will happen, the opposite happens.

Hmmm.. Could it just be that Saturn has not been pumped enough to generate a big dump?  I don't really know...  I am in for about 5 BTC worth right now for between 5-9 satoshi, so I am comfortable with the current action.  I don't know that I am counting on 40 anytime soon, but at 15-17, I'll be profit taking for sure...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Always cool when someone is a "big supporter" and then constantly argues against the coin.  Take that shit somewhere else.

I think the active trading on mintpal (With significant volume) the past while has somewhat insulated the price from dumpers.  Anyone looking to dump coins in the past week has likely done it already...  

Same for LEAF on coinmarket.io. When it hit Cryptsy it went from 25 to 10. So any other suggestions?

Not sure about leaf, but was the volume really as high?  Yesterday alone, mintpal volume was somewhere in the neighborhood of 35% of the saturncoin market cap.

Yup, LEAF had 2 times the volume and a steady course of 25 SAT.

One thing to keep in mind in the cryptobusiness. Whatever everyone is thinking will happen, the opposite happens.

Not sure about leaf, but was the volume really as high?  Yesterday alone, mintpal volume was somewhere in the neighborhood of 35% of the saturncoin market cap.

I think the active trading on mintpal (With significant volume) the past while has somewhat insulated the price from dumpers.  Anyone looking to dump coins in the past week has likely done it already... 
Activity: 7
Hahahaha rofl    panic sell wall moves from 12 to 10.   Way to suppress the price..  here... take my gun and shoot your foot off.  Or just let me do it.

which one of you is that?

Pull your big sells down and the coin will take off.
Activity: 65
It looks like this coin really has potential... we'll see in few weeks. Good Luck!
Activity: 98
Cryptsy is testing their services before they release new coin market to public. Those sells you saw at 500 Satoshi etc. were done by them. True transactions stared at ~54 Satoshi and went down in matter of seconds to ~10 Satoshi.

Those sons of bitches.... although I only cared about the 30-50 sat range since that's where the most volume was. Hell, i would have been happy to sell at 13 sats... just so i'd have more btc to buy more Saturncoin. blah.

Hahaha yes I would have done the same Wink
I'm also waiting for my deposit on Cryptsy takes hours...
Activity: 87
Cryptsy is testing their services before they release new coin market to public. Those sells you saw at 500 Satoshi etc. were done by them. True transactions stared at ~54 Satoshi and went down in matter of seconds to ~10 Satoshi.

Those sons of bitches.... although I only cared about the 30-50 sat range since that's where the most volume was. Hell, i would have been happy to sell at 13 sats... just so i'd have more btc to buy more Saturncoin. blah.
Activity: 22

We will get there in a few weeks, just hold on. Every new launch is like this.
First the price has to settle there are Always a few high prices in the start.
And then some people start to panic and dump their coins, so others can scoop them up for low prices.

I don't have that much BTC so being the first to sell on cryptsy would have covered my initial investment.... so yea, just a little ticked off that it took an hour for it to show up.
of course my deposit shows up out of nowhere once it goes down to 9 sats on cryptsy.
FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

Just wait, till there are solid buy walls price will be at 15 tonight

doesn't help me when i saw sells at 30-50 and higher

We will get there in a few weeks, just hold on. Every new launch is like this.
First the price has to settle there are Always a few high prices in the start.
And then some people start to panic and dump their coins, so others can scoop them up for low prices.
Activity: 22
Relax guys, those high prices were low in volume anyway  Wink
of course my deposit shows up out of nowhere once it goes down to 9 sats on cryptsy.
FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

doesn't help me when i saw sells at 30-50 and higher
Activity: 2
Urgh the greeeeed, we had a good thing going at 100+ satoshi then everyone had to push us back down to 8  Angry
FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

no its same

Yes it is now, someone dumped on the nice buywalls that where starting to grow
Pages:
Jump to: